NDP Leadership

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The higher debt thing is an outright lie, since NDP governments at the provincial level have the highest proportion of balanced and surplus budgets out of any party. And only a moron would think the NDP advocates fewer jobs and less prosperity.

Absolutely right!

Hopefullyn the conservatives will continue to look like hypocrits that they are famous for!

WWWTT

Really?

Yes and it can be very annoying.

I am not sure if Mulcair and Ashton do it when they speak in French,I will try to take notice.I am almost trilingual but unfortunetly one of those is not French yet but I will still try to notice the habit.

WWWTT

Okay, are the usual ndp calls like this?

No because all the NDP calls show a name on the call display and this one is "unavailable name"

I get a lot of crap calls and it seems that "unavailable name" are usually not worth picking up.As a side note,today my brother from Shenzhen China(near Hong Kong) called and displayed as "unkown number" "unknown name" which is a little odd because when he calls here there is at least a bunch of digits displaying.Aswell I am with Rogers so when someone calls and I am watching tv the name and number displays on the bottom of the tv screen.

WWWTT

No because all the NDP calls show a name on the call display and this one is "unavailable name"

I get a lot of crap calls and it seems that "unavailable name" are usually not worth picking up.As a side note,today my brother from Shenzhen China(near Hong Kong) called and displayed as "unkown number" "unknown name" which is a little odd because when he calls here there is at least a bunch of digits displaying.Aswell I am with Rogers so when someone calls and I am watching tv the name and number displays on the bottom of the tv screen.

WWWTT

Interesting.. so these calls could possibly not be from NDP

Interesting.. so these calls could possibly not be from NDP

This is odd??

I clearly remember the soliciting calls and they all have a name display!

The first was from someone for Topp from Montreal and the name display included NPD.

Others have not have bein as obvious but none have bein annonymous!

There was one from here in Brampton too but it appeared to be from a Brampton residential number,I forget the name now.

WWWTT

This is odd??

I clearly remember the soliciting calls and they all have a name display!

The first was from someone for Topp from Montreal and the name display included NPD.

Others have not have bein as obvious but none have bein annonymous!

There was one from here in Brampton too but it appeared to be from a Brampton residential number,I forget the name now.

WWWTT

Well David Akins from sun media is blaming the NDP for being behind this

but it smells like the conservatives are trying to find out who is more likely to be voted

in as leader so they can prepare

why would the ndp harrass their own supporters i see no reason

and liberals dont have the list of every ndp memberr database

Well David Akins from sun media is blaming the NDP for being behind this

but it smells like the conservatives are trying to find out who is more likely to be voted

in as leader so they can prepare

why would the ndp harrass their own supporters i see no reason

and liberals dont have the list of every ndp memberr database

Maybe it's just me but I don't think the Conservatives Would use robocalls like this right now. Especially when they can just wait two weeks to find out like the rest of us.

And why are you assuming the C would have that list but te Liberals wouldn't?

Maybe it's just me but I don't think the Conservatives Would use robocalls like this right now. Especially when they can just wait two weeks to find out like the rest of us.

And why are you assuming the C would have that list but te Liberals wouldn't?

Conservatives believe they are invincible right

now.. they are going to keep pushing their luck

Because everyone knows the conservatives have the most developed database on opposition parties

liberals do not