Face veils banned for citizenship oaths

Guest American Woman

Guest Derek L

what I said was to ban the burqa or headdresses and if they didn't like it they could go back to the shit hole they came from ..I didn't say deport them

But you want others, to conform to your way of thinking because you :

go to a city and see a bunch of people covering their faces with their cultural cloth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Derek L

are you saying in the future I'm going to want them to die?

I'm a man of peace, YOU on the other hand are a man of WAR

you're more likely to kill innocents than I am and you likely have

:lol:

Yeah, but that’s business………not because I don't want to:

go to a city and see a bunch of people covering their faces with their cultural cloth

Guest Derek L

He just wanted them to go away, so he piled them on to the St. Louis. When we refused to take them in... he took care of the problem a different way.

I think we can agree, with these various recent examples, that Government shouldn’t have any say on how an individual practices his or her (or lack of) religion, if in doing so, it doesn’t harm others….

I don't see extremist Christians kidnapping people let alone Muslims and holding them for ransom

But I do see extremist Muslims all of the time doing that on the news

Nah. That's not their style. They just like to oppose anti-bullying legislation so they can torment people into killing themselves.

If a westerner moved to any country with a Muslim majority they WOULD NOT be tolerant to his or her culture

that is something you people do not seem to understand

I understand that perfectly well thanks. Where you're advocating that Canada be just like that, I'm suggesting that we hold different values and should act like it.

Nah. That's not their style. They just like to oppose anti-bullying legislation so they can torment people into killing themselves.

i hate the cons as much as you but that is not what they want

you can't legislate human nature..well you can but it wont work

Edited by olp1fan

I understand that perfectly well thanks. Where you're advocating that Canada be just like that, I'm suggesting that we hold different values and should act like it.

right now we have less than a million muslims ..which is fine with me...but if it gets to 5 or 6 then thats close to them mattering politically..cannot happen

Guest Derek L

hmmm for once it's not me making that observation....

and godwins law is meme for people to hide behind so they can keep spouting their questionable morality...

Indeed........I read and own a (Translated) copy of Mein Kampf.....aside From the actual opinions in which the author expressed, his way in conveying his ideas and his usage of various literary devices, not to mention his numerous contradictions of himself, reminds me of a great many of olp1fan's posts......In fairness though, when compared to English sentence structure, German sentences tend to seem to ramble on……. ;)

right now we have less than a million muslims ..which is fine with me...but if it gets to 5 or 6 then thats close to them mattering politically..cannot happen

They said the same thing about the Irish... and Black Loyalists, as well as Black Refugees from the War of 1812.... and Eastern Europeans settling the prairies..... and Jews during WWII... and Asians following the creation of the railroad.... and... Well, I think you get my point.

They said the same thing about the Irish... and Black Loyalists, as well as Black Refugees from the War of 1812.... and Eastern Europeans settling the prairies..... and Jews during WWII... and Asians following the creation of the railroad.... and... Well, I think you get my point.

your wet dream of canada being run by muslims will never happen

keep dreaming