Conservative campaigning with man involved in the Air India terrorist

Look it's rather obvious some of you rabid right wingers are desperate to help defend a known terrorist supporter in order to further your cause..

Nobody is defending the terrorist guy. We're just mocking your cheap, stupid smear tactics. :ph34r:

Nobody is defending the terrorist guy. We're just mocking your cheap, stupid smear tactics. :ph34r:

Well it appears you're in the minority based on the overwhelming outrage shared by many others at the Conservatives silence and associating with a well known terrorist supporter..

According to the comments at the Globe and Mail's coverage on this at least :)

Well it appears you're in the minority based on the overwhelming outrage shared by many others at the Conservatives silence and associating with a well known terrorist supporter..

According to the comments at the Globe and Mail's coverage on this at least :)

What does a bunch of refugees from rabble.com posting comments on an opinion board prove? Do they represent mainstream Canada? You're stretching well past the realm of ridiculous.

I'm not sure why you keep doing this. If this were rabble.com I'd say it was simple group masturbation from all those perpetual leftwingers locked into a perpetual adolescence. They all seem to keep feeding each other, like a minister preaching to a mirror.

Since it's MLW, who do you expect to convince to your point of view? Almost everyone, even those supporting opposition parties, can see that your arguments have but a boring sizzle with no intellectual meat to them.

It seems pointless, unless you are so bored you have nothing else to do!

If I were you, I would think about whether I am helping or hurting my cause...

What does a bunch of refugees from rabble.com posting comments on an opinion board prove? Do they represent mainstream Canada? You're stretching well past the realm of ridiculous.

If I were you, I would think about whether I am helping or hurting my cause...

Better adjust your tin foil hat guitarman ;)

If you think for one moment that it's just the left wing who despise Harper...you clearly don't even know of your party's own grass roots and its own movement to topple Harper from his throne.

Even the freeper's despise Harper.

If you think for one moment that it's just the left wing who despise Harper...you clearly don't even know of your party's own grass roots and its own movement to topple Harper from his throne.

Harper is the only leader the right wing has at the moment to vote for. When you're at the top someone is always trying to knock you down. No matter who is the head of a party or a country their will be some within your own ranks who don't like it. That's life Rick, that's how it is. You just can't please everyone and no one ever will.

Well, perhaps we should wait until the polls close before we doff our tinfoil hats!

Rest assured that many other members are just waiting to point out to folks who made predictions that were too extreme how silly they were, complete with quotes from the predictors own posts.

If you keep making the extreme posts that you have been, I would advise you to consider re-registering under a different name if the election results make you look too foolish.

Me, I couldn't really get that excited if Jack became PM! I don't think it likely but it would not be the end of the world. The sun would still come up the following day. I don't subscribe to this partisan hyperbole.

Desides, if you had been around for any length of time you would have known that I'm not really a conservative. I'm more a classic Liberal! I'm not surprised that you haven't recognized that from my postings but then again, it appears that your definition of a conservative is more simplistic than that of most folks. You seem to define a conservative as anyone who is not extremely left wing!

Normally, I would just put you on 'ignore', since you rarely give any substance to your arguments. Shouting slogans seems to be about it. However, I do admit that often you have made me laugh!

These days I can use a good laugh! I owe you my thanks, Rick!

I have faith in the people! Once in a while they might make a bad mistake but that too is just part of the corrective process. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way! The lesson sinks home more strongly.

Well, perhaps we should wait until the polls close before we doff our tinfoil hats!

Rest assured that many other members are just waiting to point out to folks who made predictions that were too extreme how silly they were, complete with quotes from the predictors own posts.

If you keep making the extreme posts that you have been, I would advise you to consider re-registering under a different name if the election results make you look too foolish.

Me, I couldn't really get that excited if Jack became PM! I don't think it likely but it would not be the end of the world. The sun would still come up the following day. I don't subscribe to this partisan hyperbole.

Desides, if you had been around for any length of time you would have known that I'm not really a conservative. I'm more a classic Liberal! I'm not surprised that you haven't recognized that from my postings but then again, it appears that your definition of a conservative is more simplistic than that of most folks. You seem to define a conservative as anyone who is not extremely left wing!

Normally, I would just put you on 'ignore', since you rarely give any substance to your arguments. Shouting slogans seems to be about it. However, I do admit that often you have made me laugh!

These days I can use a good laugh! I owe you my thanks, Rick!

I have faith in the people! Once in a while they might make a bad mistake but that too is just part of the corrective process. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way! The lesson sinks home more strongly.

Using a golf analogy guitarman,I'd have sworn you had a right hook to your golf swing or at least leaned to the right based on your staunch defence of everything pro-Harper. But rest assured, while I sincerely hope Jack Layton's strong showing continues to help elect an NDP government here, as long as Harper is refused his coveted majority, I will be able to sleep at night knowing there is hope for this country. Enough Harper..he has to go. Edited by Rick

Using a golf analogy guitarman,I'd have sworn you had a right hook to your golf swing or at least leaned to the right based on your staunch defence of everything pro-Harper. But rest assured, while I sincerely hope Jack Layton's strong showing continues to help elect an NDP government here, as long as Harper is refused his coveted majority, I will be able to sleep at night knowing there is hope for this country. Enough Harper..he has to go.

But I have NOT defended everything about Harper! Far from it! It's just that agreeing on a few things seems to be enough for you to slap a stereotype label on someone's name.

You seem to think in absolutes. Harper is ALL bad! The NDP is ALL good! Angels and demons, saints and sinners with no grey area in between. This is a very childish and simplistic view of the world.

Everyone and certainly every politician is a mix of things some folks like and some folks don't. Even Hitler liked dogs, which would endear him to some. And just because someone belongs to or supports another party than your own favourite hardly makes them evil. They just don't share a few of your beliefs, that's all.

I enjoy a good political discussion, especially in a bar with lots of beer! However, if I knew that everyone there agreed with me I wouldn't bother to go! Where would be the fun? How would I learn anything new?

No, I have no desire to spend time in a discussion with people that agreed with me on everything. That's what I meant by "group masturbation".

The only thing possibly more boring would be spending time with a group that thought that if I disagreed with them about anything I must be EVIL!

BTW, I'm not a guitar man! I service and build the amplifiers - damn good ones, too! :D