USA -> Better and Worse...

I'd never 'blend in'... at least not right away. It would take me at least 1/2 a year to get all my 'oots' out.

Most Americans are like Canadians, though many Canadians deny that. My American urban friends are far more like me than my Canadian rural friends... and vice versa... well you get the picture.

And you have to visit the US to differentiate between the US version of the US and the real version of the US.

I spend half my year in the US and half my year in Canada, and Id say thats basically true. People are very similar. Americans are basically just religious Canadians with guns.

I spend half my year in the US and half my year in Canada, and Id say thats basically true. People are very similar. Americans are basically just religious Canadians with guns.

I know religious Canadians and gun-totin' Canadians. In fact, based on the sample group of my friends Canucks and Yanks own guns at the same rate.

The point is - you will find your "crowd" whomever they may be on either side of the border.

Initially aid to Georgian delivered by USA to Georgia was appreciated by many Georgians. In letters from Georgia relatives said America was their last hope. Saakashvili was good for nothing. And presently they are being alarmed for America’s made its stake on not quite sane and crazy about war Saakashvili. It gives no meat for any hope. More of that, quite recently relatives informed me on some quite fishy American military biological laboratory in Alekseevka, in the vicinity of Tbilisi. My eldest sis Tina used to work in Akeseevka’s Centre of preventive medicine (now she lives with me in Canada). It seems they have been building or have built it already.

Now, clear as day that Americans are interested in creating new generation of mass destruction weapons. They call it biological or toxic or what’s the name…. And they hate to do this on their own territory. So they have chosen Georgia instead. Bad choice imo. Saakashvili had smth more in his mind when he allowed Americans into Alekseevka. I bet you that maniac is set to get miracle weapon into his hands to again try bringing South Ossetia and Abkhazia back into Georgia!! Most people in Georgia see the danger. And is it missed on Americans, I wonder?

• 2 weeks later...