AFGHANISTAN and horrifically bad judgement..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You old pal the colonist who killed 100 million aboriginal native Americans.

So is this your logic: they have no human right before, let you take away their life? Is there any difference with a murder's logic?

Did you not just critisize Bush-Cheney for changing the subject. Lets try and keep comparisons to the last 100 years or so OK.By the way, there was not a 100 million natives in North America before the white guys came. The only reason they were here first is because they had reservations !

I will not forget the attack on the Trade Centers where not only Americans were killed but a lot of Canadians.

to use that infamous american term "collateral damage" all those civilians shouldn't have been in a military target...this is the way the US has behaved for decades bombing whatever they feel like with no consideration for innocent people...this is no different than during WW2 allies bombed civilian targets in retaliation for Germany bombing civilian targets..payback can be a bitch
That was my neighbours door being knocked down Wyly. If you lived next door to me you would feel secure going away and asking me to watch your house.

your neighbour was the neighbourhood bully are you the guy that stands behind the bully and cheers him on he when torments the other neighbours???...the CIA has a term for this it's called "blowback", push people around enough eventually one of them is going to stand up to you and push back hard...
As for Iraq Bjre! I too was convinced that Saddam had nukes. Why? Because the United Nations had no doubt and Saddam would not let UN inspectors do their job. He also gave a great impression that he had them. If you tell me you have a knife in your pocket and are going to cut me up, I will strike first before I allow you the opportunity of slicing and dicing me
now you're making shit up...the UN Inspectors did their job and did it well, as Hans Blix commented(not his exact words) "we looked everywhere the american intelligence asked us to look and we found nothing, it should have occured to someone at sometime that we found nothing because there was nothing to find" and as it turns out he was right... Edited by wyly

....now you're making shit up...the UN Inspectors did their job and did it well, as Hans Blix commented(not his exact words) "we looked everywhere the american intelligence asked us to look and we found nothing, it should have occured to someone at sometime that we found nothing because there was nothing to find" and as it turns out he was right...

Dosen't matter...all of that UN rope-a-dope was for rubes like you in Canada (and USA). The decision to topple Saddam was made long before as a matter of US policy going back to the Clinton administration.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

No one disputes that the Taliban Government was giving sanctuary and training camps to Binny Ha Ha Ladin and his happy gang. Since the invasion of Afganistan sanctioned by the UNITED NATIONS and their wish to have NATO

If I recall the Taliban asked for proof of Osama's guilt, the USA refused to supply it... the Taliban said they would try Osama on the evidence, the US refused...the Taliban offered to hand over Osama to a neutral third country for trial, the USA refused...the Taliban offered to turn over Osama to a neutral country if the US would stop bombing Afghanistan, the USA refused...

sounds familiar to US behaviour concerning a terrorist it is harboring and refusing to return to Venezuela or Cuba in connection with bombing a civilian Cuban airliner...the US excuse, he might be tortured! :rolleyes: eew the irony...

Dosen't matter...all of that UN rope-a-dope was for rubes like you in Canada (and USA). The decision to topple Saddam was made long before as a matter of US policy going back to the Clinton administration.

You can leave out the Canadians in your diatribe. Our guys knew the intel was FOS. Try to remember that.

You can leave out the Canadians in your diatribe. Our guys knew the intel was FOS. Try to remember that.

Nope.....the "Canadians" were onboard with a green light from the UN. Chretien knew that Canada couldn't do dick in Iraq anyway, as forces were tapped out for Afghanerrstan.

And now your righteous mission has come back to bite you in the ass anyway.

Yep! And Chamberlain said that Hitler was a gent and gave us peace in our time. Chamberlain was a nice bloke and was very discouraged by Hitler`s double cross. You try hard but sometimes shaking hands is not enough. You have to turn it into an arm wrestling match.

The pic is now quite famous. Rumpsfeld made a deal with Saddam in those days. They were good buddies then. US sold Iraq lots of good stuff.

"The US provided less conventional military equipment than British or German companies but it did allow the export of biological agents, including anthrax; vital ingredients for chemical weapons; and cluster bombs sold by a CIA front organisation in Chile, the report says.

Intelligence on Iranian troop movements was provided, despite detailed knowledge of Iraq's use of nerve gas."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/dec/31/iraq.politics

This was during the Iran/ Iraq war. Clearly, they had no problem with the (active) use of chemical weapons back then.

No problem, at all $$$

Nope.....the "Canadians" were onboard with a green light from the UN. Chretien knew that Canada couldn't do dick in Iraq anyway, as forces were tapped out for Afghanerrstan.

And now your righteous mission has come back to bite you in the ass anyway.

You dont even know what your own stupid POTUS thought let alone what Chretien thought. Chretien's decision to stay out was probably the only smart thing he ever did.

Your attempt at rewriting history is unique and should be displayed on Jay Walking.

Everyone--I mean everyone--already knows that you are the trollish joke. Since you're unaware that everyone is laughing at you, it would appear that you're the one out of the loop.

Alas, I remain undaunted, spurred on by your screaming bites into the pillow.

What does any of this have to do with Afghanistan ?

You dont even know what your own stupid POTUS thought let alone what Chretien thought. Chretien's decision to stay out was probably the only smart thing he ever did.

He didn't have any choice....what did you think Canada was going to do...bomb Iraq with broke dick F-18's and hockey pucks?

Hell, Canada's tactical air assets never even made it to Afghanistan

Your attempt at rewriting history is unique and should be displayed on Jay Walking.

Fine by me...just another American reference that cements my premise.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

What does any of this have to do with Afghanistan ?

Dont you know what you write or do you simply peck away to exercise your gun happy trigger finger?

He didn't have any choice....what did you think Canada was going to do...bomb Iraq with broke dick F-18's and hockey pucks?

Hell, Canada's tactical air assets never even made it to Afghanistan

Fine by me...just another American reference that cements my premise.

Not only are you boorish, your memory fades like water dripping on hot cement... :D