Alleged Pedophile Kills self amid allegations.

Cruxifiction by media is not nice - no one knows who or what this person truely was or was not. Dead men tell no tales. I still see a person who was a sexual dysfunctional person who was underdeveloped in many ways. His worst crime was approaching young men and asking them "what's it like to be normal".

And here we are participating in an interactive form of media, where at least one among us has attempted such crucifixion.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His guilt was obviously overwhelming. People who are innocent don't go around offing them selves. This speaks to the guilt he must have been feeling. He, being a Christian knew that God was watching and that was what he couldn't bare any longer.

So he chose to lie down on the tracks at High Park and wait for the next train to kill him and end his guilt. Ironically, now that he took his own life he is condemned to live out this eternal days being tore apart in Hell over and over again.

It truly doesn't pay to victimize children. The victims are being cast aside here and that is unfortunate. The children are the real victims in all this not the alleged abuser.

He, being a Christian knew that God was watching and that was what he couldn't bare any longer.

Holy fuck... :lol:

Keep defending alleged pedophiles and child molesters, someone has to I suppose.

I don't really care about a diddling piece of human garbage like this tbh. The world is a better place without him in it.

More victims of his are coming forward and speaking to police. Did you know that?

When it comes out that the accusations were true based on multiple victim statements, I'll be sure to bring up your words again.

Oh, and if you ever post on how you 're tough on crime, I'll be sure to bring up these posts as well.

I personally find it sad that people take the side of an alleged pedophile/child molester over that of a childs. Our children deserve to be protected not cannon fodder for left wing political gain. Shame on you sir....shame.

I'm not a medical professional to be sure but I have vast experience with convicted criminals and am in court often. I see and hear many things you could only imagine didn't exist. Not everything makes it the papers you know.

A pedophile that doesn't get caught will abuse 200+ children if their lifetime. They're not worth the risk. Pedophilia cannot be treated and these people should be classed as dangerous offenders immediately and locked up for life. 90% reoffend. Also I'd like to see a registered sex offender program like they have in the US complete with a bumper sticker and lawn signs that identify themselves a pedophiles or child molesters. The public has the right to be informed when we have a monster in our midst. Trying to blend in with our children, getting their jollies as they walk to school.

Would you feel comfortable living next to a pedophile after they've been released? After all they're no longer guilty and have served their sentence right?

Pedophilia cannot be treated and these people should be classed as dangerous offenders immediately and locked up for life. 90% reoffend.

Thats an urban legend BTW. The rate of recitivism for pedophiles is actually lower than that of other criminals and nowhere near 90%.

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cac...el8Gjf62AJDfXdw

But dont let reality interupt your boring rant. Carry on.

Edited by dre

The police do not lay charges in serious matters such as these willy nilly. There must have been some damning evidence in order for him to be charged.

As someone who has been part and partial to three seperate false accusations (none against me, but against people very very close to me) I can honestly say this is the biggest piece of crap lie I have ever read on here. Much as anything else in life, politics plays a huge part in these cases as well. In many cases, the accusers are taken at their word, and this may very well be the ONLY evidence in the case.

For example, my brother, who was 12 at the time, was accused of sexually assaulting an 8 year old girl in a public park, in broad daylight, with myself and my best friend present at the time. The only evidence? She said it happened. No rape kits, no physical marks, even her friend told the police it was an outright lie. Fact is, this case actually went to TRIAL, where the judge finally had the good sense to throw it out.

And lets talk about stigma. My brother still cannot step foot in that town without being questioned, and this was 17 years ago!!!

Unless you have unmitigated proof that this guy was guilty, I suggest you get off your soapbox, because we all know about karma ;)

Thats an urban legend BTW. The rate of recitivism for pedophiles is actually lower than that of other criminals and nowhere near 90%.

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cac...el8Gjf62AJDfXdw

But dont let reality interupt your boring rant. Carry on.

Sexual predators don't change what turns them on, they can't and don't. A person who is aroused by images and/or things to do with children will always be that way, nothing will change that. There is no cure for pedophilia and our children are at risk.

Do you have children? I don't believe anyone that does would defend the sexual habits of a pedophile.

Would you let your children have contact with a convicted pedophile who has served his/her sentence?

By your reasoning when a pedophile/child molester is released from prison they are no longer a risk to public safety and children.

Sad. Once upon a time pedophiles and child molesters were treated with scorn and disgust now some are wanting treat them like the rest of us. Trying to get us to accept their way of life as normal.

I want a mandatory child predator registry set up publicly available on the internet so we can see what lurks in our neighborhoods. We need them to have bumper stickers on their cars that identifies them as sexual predators and signs on their house. The public deserves to be made aware when they are at risk.

You have STILL not addressed what seems to have become the major issue in this thread, that YOU have pronounced this man guilty.

I want a mandatory child predator registry set up publicly available on the internet so we can see what lurks in our neighborhoods. We need them to have bumper stickers on their cars that identifies them as sexual predators and signs on their house. The public deserves to be made aware when they are at risk.

Once someone is convicted, I would agree with this. I would say it should go farther, with similar measures for any violent offender.

Edited by PocketRocket

By your reasoning when a pedophile/child molester is released from prison they are no longer a risk to public safety and children.

You are using the terms as if they were interchangeable. They are not. It is like saying everyone with schitzophrenia should be locked up forever because a few of them go nuts and attack people. Paedophila is a disease of the mind, yet as I understand it, most of them never harm children, having enough restraint to relieve their urges in private.

Most children are not hurt by predatory paedophiles but by drunken or drugged out fathers, uncles and brothers - or mothers. By an overwhelming margin, in fact. When you cut through the hysteria the number that actually are seriously molested by predatory perverts is actually extremely small.

You know, when people watch pedophiles in action, on the Internet or in videos, we consider them to also be pedophiles. If God was watching, what does that make Him?

God knows our thoughts and actions before we even do them. When you get a gut feeling inside telling you that this is the right thing to do and not to may be wrong, that's the Holy Spirit speaking within us. People like to say things like "Womens Intuition" or I had a feeling but that just isn't true. It's God speaking to us through the Holy Spirit that resides with each and every one of us. To deny it is irrelevant, it is what it is.

On the flip side those thoughts that come to us from time to time which are not good and which are evil are not from God. These are the thoughts that need to be overcome. We all must listen to the Holy Spirit within us all and ignore the feelings that are not from God in order to be good people in the eyes of God.

We have but one purpose in life and that is to serve God.

God knows our thoughts and actions before we even do them. When you get a gut feeling inside telling you that this is the right thing to do and not to may be wrong, that's the Holy Spirit speaking within us.

So did the Holy Spirit tell you that it was alright for you to publicly declare this man guilty without him having had the benefit of a trial??? Was it divine intervention that revealed to you and you alone that he was a "diddling piece of human garbage"???

Just curious. I'd like to know where you got this revelation when everyone else seems content to refer to him as "accused" offender, but you seem to think so strongly that he is guilty that you are willing to go on record publicly pronouncing his guilt for all the world to see.

People like to say things like "Womens Intuition" or I had a feeling but that just isn't true. It's God speaking to us through the Holy Spirit that resides with each and every one of us. To deny it is irrelevant, it is what it is.

On the flip side those thoughts that come to us from time to time which are not good and which are evil are not from God. These are the thoughts that need to be overcome. We all must listen to the Holy Spirit within us all and ignore the feelings that are not from God in order to be good people in the eyes of God.

We have but one purpose in life and that is to serve God.

I will not enter into a theological debate with you as you clearly hold your beliefs dear and I respect the religious beliefs of others.

I would, however, still like some sort of resolution from you regarding why you think you are qualified to pronounce a man's guilt when that guilt has not been proven.