Richardson cleared

I think we had a thread about this and people were suppose to apologize to me if this happened.

I think you've been drinking again. The only thread I can remember on the subject, was one you turned into a race war. Nice try. And it doesn't suprise me that the Obama justice department decided not to prosecute an Obama cabinet nominee. Plus, they're too busy going after CIA officers who kept the country safe during the aftermath of 911.

I think you've been drinking again. The only thread I can remember on the subject, was one you turned into a race war. Nice try. And it doesn't suprise me that the Obama justice department decided not to prosecute an Obama cabinet nominee. Plus, they're too busy going after CIA officers who kept the country safe during the aftermath of 911.

I bet they get Norm Coleman though.

Yah they got that guy too. Good for them getting the people who did wrong and letting go those who didn't.

So this thread really isn't about Richardson, it's just a round-about-way to attack Norm Coleman. So you believe in innocent till proven guilty for Richardson, but not for Norm? Does that about sum it up? Colossal hypocrite.

So this thread really isn't about Richardson, it's just a round-about-way to attack Norm Coleman. So you believe in innocent till proven guilty for Richardson, but not for Norm? Does that about sum it up? Colossal hypocrite.

Nope it is about Richardson and how dropping the case was not political as you suggest Shady. Another swing another miss.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/...loo.php?ref=fpb

Nope it is about Richardson and how dropping the case was not political as you suggest Shady. Another swing another miss.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/...loo.php?ref=fpb

Do you ever post a source that isn't an ultra-partisan mouthpiece of the left? How about something that isn't always Talking Points Memo or DailyKos for a change. :lol:

Do you ever post a source that isn't an ultra-partisan mouthpiece of the left? How about something that isn't always Talking Points Memo or DailyKos for a change. :lol:

I don't know last time I checked you posted a link to Glen Beck ranting about the guy who's organization started a boycott that is ruining him.

Here you go though.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08...chardson-aides/

Edited by punked

I don't know last time I checked you posted a link to Glen Beck ranting about the guy who's organization started a boycott that is ruining him.

The vast majority of my links are from the New York Times, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, the Wall Street Journal, etc. Nice try though.