Caledonia militia?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nor are you particularly Canadian imo if you don't uphold the Constitution, and the Constitution of Canada includes Aboriginal rights.

As opposed to many members of Six Nations who openly and explicitly state that they themselves are not Canadian.

I'm a Canadian citizen, but since you support the formation of race-based petty states, I'd say you're the one leaning towards sedition, not me.

He said trafficking. As you know, five of your friends were arrested a few months back:

"Justin Aubrey Hill, 36, Tuscarora Township, with five counts of firearm trafficking, four counts of unauthorized possession of a firearm, three counts each of trafficking ammunition and possession of a firearm for the purpose of trafficking, and one count each of trafficking prohibited weapon, possession of a prohibited firearm and possession of a firearm obtained by crime.

William Errol Hill Jr., 27, Ohsweken, with two counts of possession of property obtained by crime and one count of trafficking ammunition.

Herbert Donald Tripp, 52, of Tuscarora Township, with one count each of firearms trafficking, unauthorized possession of a firearm and unauthorized possession of a firearm in a vehicle.

Wayne Leroy Hess Jr., 37, of Tuscarora Township, with one count of possession of property obtained by crime.

And Catherine Rose Powless, 29, Ohsweken, with one count each of firearm trafficking and unauthorized possession of a firearm."

There are crimes committed in any community. (Check the crime reports for Haldimand County.)

These have nothing to do with the land reclamations. Firearms are not permitted.

Oh, no, of course not. Must have been lightening.

No, the semi and the "embassy" were firebombed from the hwy.

"Was it you?" Are you serious? Making such an assertion is completely absurd. Yeah, I remember when the plywood shack aka "the embassy" was torched, they immediately accused "Canadians" of doing it without any proof. These same people howl "racism" should someone make that kind of accusation against SN

It was a question. Never hurts to ask. Never know who knows what, especially someone as virulently anti-native as you.

Go look at the crime stats posted by the SN police (who incidently seem to be having some issues with police brutality at the moment. Many of the crimes happen on a disproportionate basis. Especially domestic violence (as you probably well know), drug-related offenses, and automobile theft. Moreover, much of the crime committed by members of SN happens off reserve.

So you are implying that 'all natives are criminals', just like the neo-nazis and white supremacists do on on 'Stormfront.ca'. <_< (If it quacks like a duck ... is it a duck?)

Once again: There is crime in every community, even yours I bet. Hell, maybe even you.

It has absolutely nothing to with Six Nations assertions of Aboriginal rights in the Haldimand Tract.

Edited by tango

As opposed to many members of Six Nations who openly and explicitly state that they themselves are not Canadian.

They assert sovereignty rights as nations of people, its true. Six Nations and all other 'First' Nations know that they are sovereign Indigenous Nations. Quebecers are a nation of people too. Canada is a multi-nation land.

The four original 'provinces' were Canada's sovereign entities - 'Crown' entities - but they gave up some of it to the feds.

I'm a Canadian citizen, but since you support the formation of race-based petty states, I'd say you're the one leaning towards sedition, not me.

Hmm ... well, you certainly couldn't be a policeman or public employee or volunteer of any kind at any level in Canada, if you won't take an oath to uphold the Queen's treaties and the Constitution of Canada - ie, the 'rule of law' in Canada - that's all it means.

Geez ... Good thing you are a citizen because I'm not even sure you could be an immigrant! :lol:

ooooooo "sedition" .... I'm terrorized!!! B)

For respecting the Constitution and clarifying "existing Aboriginal rights and treaties"?

I hardly think so. :D

I'm curious about that 'sedition' charge in the Criminal Code, though. Is it like "Treason" that is committed against Canada and 'for another country' ?

What other country would that be?

Canada certainly does not recognize Six Nations as 'another country'. :wacko:B)

And white supremacist views should be stamped out, imv, but they are not "sedition" either.

Just thoroughly reprehensible.

Do you agree?

They have the legal right to stop development on land if they have not been consulted about it.

No those are matters for the police. Over 100 charges have been laid.

There have been no firearms, legal or otherwise, used in land reclamation. The Confederacy does not allow it. There have been no arsons in any land reclamations either.

Arsons were committed against the Six Nations land reclamation twice, firebombing of a semi trailer and a building, by persons 'unknown'. (Was it you?)

You are purposely confusing issues to mislead people. While no doubt some of the crimes you list do occur on Six Nations, as they do in any community, some that you list are not associated with land reclamations by the Confederacy, and thus have nothing to do with this topic.

Aboriginal rights are Constitutional rights and carry the same weight as our Charter Rights.

That's what the OPP must balance in dealing with land reclamations: equal rights to the land.

hmmmmmm, there have been 9 cases of arson against "non natives" in caledionia, and many more weapons violations...

In May of 2007, a man armed with an AK 47 had threatened to kill someone at DCE just a few yards from the Notre Dame school yard...

here are some random quotes from depositions on the goings on there:

"My home borders Douglas Creek Estates in Caledonia. The occupiers drive around my home and neighbourhood, with bats, clubs, tasers, machetes and guns that they defiantly wave in plain sight, while they scream obscenities and threats of bodily harm at me, my family and my neighbours, all while law enforcement turns its back."

Small town life has turned small town nightmare for the nurse whose children attend a school whose schoolyard backs onto the Douglas Creek Estates.

"ATVs race around my home all hours of the night, some with their mufflers removed, as the drivers yell and scream. Heavy equipment vehicles move large materials throughout the night while construction takes place all hours of darkness behind Braemar. The sounds of hammering, banging and gunshots can always be heard.

"My phone line has been cut, I have had occupiers run into my backyard and have had bottles of gasoline left behind my fences.

and sample this great and invigorating call to genocide here: listen to the uplifting lyrics of brother hood!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/406175/caledonias_crisis/ (in this song, the natives sing about how ALL white canadians are KKK members, and how they should be exterminated.)

that's right many caledonians are actively calling for the genocide of whites... yet... for SOME REASON... the liberals in power refuse to apply the hate speech laws now enacted...

funny thing is that another student just last week in U of T was cited for hate speech and banned from the university as well as fined 8000 dollars for haven given an oral presentation on why there were'nt any gas chambers at Auschwitz (a fact not even disputed by the Auschwitz state museum in Poland!)

But who am I kidding! Hate speech is ONLY for whites... just as every other PC "law" in vigor... white Canadians are the most discimrinated people in the land... but no one cares.. we're just spat upon and told to pay more to unnapeasabvle savages like the ones in caledonia.

ah yes the wonders of Diversity... Look! Canada has had native diversity for hundreds of years!!! and look at how STRONG that is making us...

what an Orwellian world we live in... how utterly without self respect and backbone are ordinary canadians... Even as their own children are threatened by hate filled, squalid and savage indians... they do nothing out of the fear of being called "racist"!

They assert sovereignty rights as nations of people, its true. Six Nations and all other 'First' Nations know that they are sovereign Indigenous Nations. Quebecers are a nation of people too. Canada is a multi-nation land.

!!?!?!?!

Funny how when Europeans just tried to get a EUROPEAN HERITAGE week in Fredericton... that then canada was somehow NOT a "multi nation"...

Diversity yes.. as long as you're not white...

sorry but seriously what respect is owed to native people when we Euro Canadian "the FOUNDERS of this country" aren't even allowed even a modicum of self-identity... no you don't get to panhandle and play the victim on this one sorry...

Enough is enough... European Canadians are the brute tax beast of this disaster of a country, and its time we get treated like it...

I'm curious about that 'sedition' charge in the Criminal Code, though. Is it like "Treason" that is committed against Canada and 'for another country' ?

I doubt you'll read it or understand it if you try, but I'll post it anyway:

Sedition is a crime against society, nearly allied to that of treason, and it frequently precedes treason by a short interval. Sedition in itself is a comprehensive term, and it embraces all those practices, whether by word, deed or in writing, which are calculated to disturb the tranquillity of the State, and lead ignorant persons to endeavour to subvert the Government and the laws of the empire. The objects of sedition are generally to induce discontent and insurrection and stir up opposition to the Government, and bring the administration of justice into contempt; and the very tendency of sedition is to incite the people to insurrection and rebellion. Sedition has been described as disloyalty in action, and the law considers as sedition all those practices which have for their object to excite discontent or dissatisfaction, to create public disturbance, or to lead to civil war; to bring into hatred or contempt the Sovereign or the Government, the laws or constitution of the realm, and generally all endeavours to promote public disorder.

Just thoroughly reprehensible.

Do you agree?

Your behaviour certainly is.

There are crimes committed in any community. (Check the crime reports for Haldimand County.)

No ones disputing that. But crime in and around Six Nations is disproportionately high.

(If it quacks like a duck ... is it a duck?)

could be one of these: Duck Quack

Once again: There is crime in every community, even yours I bet. Hell, maybe even you.

Most stolen cars in south central Ontario find there way to Six Nations. Six Nations is the hub of gun, tobacco, alcohol, and drugs in the province. I know you know that this is the case, and I'm quite certain you know people who are involved.

It has absolutely nothing to with Six Nations assertions of Aboriginal rights in the Haldimand Tract.

Sure it does. Our government is being extorted by what's essentially an organized crime syndicate.

hmmmmmm, there have been 9 cases of arson against "non natives" in caledionia

Not by natives, or you would have said so. Ya, lots of barns burned that summer, eh.

, and many more weapons violations...

Again, cite your stats for natives. Stop the baloney.

In May of 2007, a man armed with an AK 47 had threatened to kill someone at DCE just a few yards from the Notre Dame school yard...

Unrelated to the land reclamation. He's now serving 4 1/2 years.

Just to qualify the following, it all refer to 2006, during the 6 week blockade, following the OPP raid on the site. It is true that some homeowners experienced what they perceived as frightening events. It is also true that many more didn't perceive it as frightening. It is true that someone has reported seeing a gun. It has never been verified, and the Clan Mothers are very strict about that.

here are some random quotes from depositions on the goings on there:

"My home borders Douglas Creek Estates in Caledonia. The occupiers drive around my home and neighbourhood, with bats, clubs, tasers, machetes and guns that they defiantly wave in plain sight, while they scream obscenities and threats of bodily harm at me, my family and my neighbours, all while law enforcement turns its back."

Small town life has turned small town nightmare for the nurse whose children attend a school whose schoolyard backs onto the Douglas Creek Estates.

"ATVs race around my home all hours of the night, some with their mufflers removed, as the drivers yell and scream. Heavy equipment vehicles move large materials throughout the night while construction takes place all hours of darkness behind Braemar. The sounds of hammering, banging and gunshots can always be heard.

"My phone line has been cut, I have had occupiers run into my backyard and have had bottles of gasoline left behind my fences.

Like I said, all in the 6 weeks after the OPP raid. Complain to them. :D

Seriously, the "gunshots" turned out to be the nightly drumming, and it's true some people were irrationally afraid of that.

The gasoline was planted by some Caledonia mischief-makers, near steel hydro towers - go figure!

and sample this great and invigorating call to genocide here: listen to the uplifting lyrics of brother hood!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/406175/caledonias_crisis/ (in this song, the natives sing about how ALL white canadians are KKK members, and how they should be exterminated.)

I must have missed it. Write out the offensive lyrics for me.

that's right many caledonians are actively calling for the genocide of whites... yet... for SOME REASON... the liberals in power refuse to apply the hate speech laws now enacted...

Really? I didn't know the Caledonia militia was going after whites.

Hate speech? By whom? You are really confused.

funny thing is that another student just last week in U of T was cited for hate speech and banned from the university as well as fined 8000 dollars for haven given an oral presentation on why there were'nt any gas chambers at Auschwitz (a fact not even disputed by the Auschwitz state museum in Poland!)

eeewwww! This is true white supremacist/neo-nazi twist and spin holocaust denial stuff!

I guess wiki is wrong?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamber

The gas chamber at Auschwitz I was reconstructed after the war as a memorial,

But who am I kidding! Hate speech is ONLY for whites... just as every other PC "law" in vigor... white Canadians are the most discimrinated people in the land... but no one cares.. we're just spat upon and told to pay more to unnapeasabvle savages like the ones in caledonia.

WAA WAA WAA :rolleyes: Oh, get out the violins. Another angry old white guy.

You don't speak for "white Canadians".

ah yes the wonders of Diversity... Look! Canada has had native diversity for hundreds of years!!! and look at how STRONG that is making us...

what an Orwellian world we live in... how utterly without self respect and backbone are ordinary canadians... Even as their own children are threatened by hate filled, squalid and savage indians... they do nothing out of the fear of being called "racist"!

Reported.

Disgusting.

lictor666wannabe should be banned.

"savage" is pure racism. No excuse for that, ever.

Edited by tango

!!?!?!?!

Funny how when Europeans just tried to get a EUROPEAN HERITAGE week in Fredericton... that then canada was somehow NOT a "multi nation"...

Diversity yes.. as long as you're not white...

sorry but seriously what respect is owed to native people when we Euro Canadian "the FOUNDERS of this country" aren't even allowed even a modicum of self-identity... no you don't get to panhandle and play the victim on this one sorry...

Enough is enough... European Canadians are the brute tax beast of this disaster of a country, and its time we get treated like it...

Like I said above. This neo-nazi.white supremacist wannabe oughta be banned.

He's disgusting through and through, imo.

Edited by tango

Heck there is even charges against people living in Binbrook, Ontario - the toilet bowl of Hamilton of all places.....

"During a rally on December 1, 2007 at a smoke shop near the Caledonia bypass, Gary was arrested for counselling mischief. Bail conditions prohibit Gary from entering Caledonia...."

The Sachem

Here is a letter from Gary off the Voice of Canada website to Julian Fantino, Commissioner of the Ontario Provincial Police (thanks to Google for the HTML Version and to Gary McHale for posting it on-line.)

....That on December 14, 2007 OPP Detective John Murray testified under oath to the

following facts:

a. When asked if he was aware of any OPP reports that I have committed any offence, he

replied, “I have not read one that specifically addresses you committing an offence.”...

Yet McHale knew he had been charged on the date of testimony. Interesting......

Google HTML Version

I believe the charges have not fully been dealt with in court.

So even in out of the way places in Ontario we find people committing crime. Six Nations is not alone.

Sedition is a crime against society, nearly allied to that of treason, and it frequently precedes treason by a short interval. Sedition in itself is a comprehensive term, and it embraces all those practices, whether by word, deed or in writing, which are calculated to disturb the tranquillity of the State, and lead ignorant persons to endeavour to subvert the Government and the laws of the empire. The objects of sedition are generally to induce discontent and insurrection and stir up opposition to the Government, and bring the administration of justice into contempt; and the very tendency of sedition is to incite the people to insurrection and rebellion. Sedition has been described as disloyalty in action, and the law considers as sedition all those practices which have for their object to excite discontent or dissatisfaction, to create public disturbance, or to lead to civil war; to bring into hatred or contempt the Sovereign or the Government, the laws or constitution of the realm, and generally all endeavours to promote public disorder.

Interesting. That is exactly what it appears Gary McHale, and the Caledonia Militia are attempting to do.

Yup it is an exact fit to their methods and purpose!

I doubt you'll read it or understand it if you try, but I'll post it anyway:

Link please. I suspect this is not from Canadian law at all.

So if one actively incited insurrection and rebellion against ... say ... the OPP

and one expresses contempt for the Constitution as you have ... lead ignorant persons ... incite the people ... create public disturbance ... hatred or contempt for the laws or constitution ...

Hey! that's describing exactly what Gary McHale is doing in Caledonia!

Man, it fits him to a 't'!

And it's pretty ugly.

Edited by tango

Link please. I suspect this is not from Canadian law at all.

So if one actively incited insurrection and rebellion against ... say ... the OPP

and one expresses contempt for the Constitution as you have ... lead ignorant persons ... incite the people ... create public disturbance ... hatred or contempt for the laws or constitution ...

Hey! that's describing exactly what Gary McHale is doing in Caledonia!

Man, it fits him to a 't'!

And it's pretty ugly.

Funny....we were thinking the same thing at practically the same time... :lol:

Funny....we were thinking the same thing at practically the same time... :lol:

:lol:

Man, reading that - "sedition" - it's just textbook Gary McHale, eh?

Banned from Caledonia, but still inciting hatred against Six Nations, insurrection against the OPP, and showing contempt for the constitution ... it's all there! :lol:

Edited by tango

Man, reading that - "sedition" - it's just textbook Gary McHale, eh?

Banned from Caledonia, but still inciting hatred against Six Nations, insurrection against the OPP, and showing contempt for the constitution ... it's all there! :lol:

And to think. That sap backed himself into his own corner....... :lol:

Be careful what you saaaaaaaayyyyyy Gary....it'll come back to bit ya! :lol:

No ones disputing that. But crime in and around Six Nations is disproportionately high.

could be one of these: Duck Quack

Most stolen cars in south central Ontario find there way to Six Nations. Six Nations is the hub of gun, tobacco, alcohol, and drugs in the province. I know you know that this is the case, and I'm quite certain you know people who are involved.

Sure it does. Our government is being extorted by what's essentially an organized crime syndicate.

You are saying all Six Nations people belong to "an organized crime syndicate"?

I am saying you are inciting racial hatred, just like Gary McHale.

And none of your trash talk has anything to do with Six Nations land reclamations and assertion of constitutional rights.

Edited by tango

And to think. That sap backed himself into his own corner....... :lol:

Be careful what you saaaaaaaayyyyyy Gary....it'll come back to bit ya! :lol:

Boy, this description is sure gonna ... travel! :lol:

Looks like they hurried on out of here!!

Edited by tango