Finding a Chief Agent

Well it's been almost a year since the beginnings of the Canadian Alternative Members Party (CAMP) started up and now has amalgamated with the Democracy Party of Canada. We are well on our way to having our endorsements necessary to obtain party status. Now our big problem is finding a Chief Agent for the party.

Does anyone know anyone who might be interested in that kind of work? Seems it's near impossilbe to find anyone. Any help appreciated.

Tom

As a French Canadian, I can only, for now, notify you of a translation error in the French section of your otherwise very fine website: "get involved!" cannot be translated "obtenir impliqué" but simply "s'impliquer" (French has reflective mode for verbs).

Edited by benny

As a French Canadian, I can only, for now, notify you of a translation error in the French section of your otherwise very fine website: "get involved!" cannot be translated "obtenir impliqué" but simply "s'impliquer" (French has reflective mode for verbs).

Thanks Benny,

We use the universal translater and it does put out some stuff that is not right.

would you be interested in helping us out with the organizing of our party and website. Even if it's just getting the translation stuff right?

We meet online using skype almost every Monday evening at 7. If you're interested let me know. All you need is either a telephone that we would call you so you have no charge or you can use your computer with speakers and microphone if you have that hardware.

Best Regards

Tom

Thanks Benny,

We use the universal translater and it does put out some stuff that is not right.

would you be interested in helping us out with the organizing of our party and website. Even if it's just getting the translation stuff right?

We meet online using skype almost every Monday evening at 7. If you're interested let me know. All you need is either a telephone that we would call you so you have no charge or you can use your computer with speakers and microphone if you have that hardware.

Best Regards

Tom

The translation stuff? Sure I can do it. I have found more errors. I will soon write to your party to give you my email adress.

Join us!

Odd I was cutting and pasting the old fashioned way - a poster for my sons CD release - there was one cut out that lays on the floor - it said JOIN........I never joined anything in my whole life --- tell me about it..who knows - I might just do it - only because YOU suggested it - and you know I adore your mind...well most of it...

Apply!

Hi benny, we checked with Elections Canada about the name and they won't allow the name because of the possibility of confusion among voters to NDP.

So for now we will use the Central Party of Canada and continue at a new/old web address that is re-vamped to take in the same message. However we don't have the french side done up yet at all so we really need your help now. contact me at [email protected] and let me know if you're still interested.

The web sit is at canadian-alternative.com.... a long story of amalgamations and splits and more amalgamations to finally we have something workable that just might get registered.

Odd I was cutting and pasting the old fashioned way - a poster for my sons CD release - there was one cut out that lays on the floor - it said JOIN........I never joined anything in my whole life --- tell me about it..who knows - I might just do it - only because YOU suggested it - and you know I adore your mind...well most of it...

Hi Oleg, would you like to be our chief agent...hehhe...

Hi benny, we checked with Elections Canada about the name and they won't allow the name because of the possibility of confusion among voters to NDP.

So for now we will use the Central Party of Canada and continue at a new/old web address that is re-vamped to take in the same message. However we don't have the french side done up yet at all so we really need your help now. contact me at [email protected] and let me know if you're still interested.

The web sit is at canadian-alternative.com.... a long story of amalgamations and splits and more amalgamations to finally we have something workable that just might get registered.

I sent you a minute ago an email at office.centralparty.

Edited by benny

I sent you a minute ago an email at office.centralparty.

Hi Ben,

I got the email, if you're still on let me know and I'll phone it's 11 now so might be a bit late. If you respond in the next 5 minutes I'll phone otherwise perhaps tommorrow night let me know either way.

Tom

Hi Ben,

I got the email, if you're still on let me know and I'll phone it's 11 now so might be a bit late. If you respond in the next 5 minutes I'll phone otherwise perhaps tommorrow night let me know either way.

Tom

I have no internet connection at home, when I'm on internet, I'm at my university. Good moments to reach me at home are: around noon and around 6 pm. You have to know that I almost never speak English so, I will sound rusty on the phone but I look forward to speak to you.

Edited by benny

I have no internet connection at home, when I'm on internet, I'm at my university. Good moments to reach me at home are: around noon and around 6 pm. You have to know that I almost never speak English so, I will sound rusty on the phone but I look forward to speak to you.

ok I'll try tommorrow night around 6 ( I assume the number you emailed me is your home number)

Yes, it is my home phone number.

Ben if you have a microphone and speakers on your computer load up skype (it's free)and we could talk via internet for free.

Just get msn it is what you two are doing anyway.

Skype is better and you can phone any phone number in North American with it too for 20 bucks a year if you choose to pay. Everyone else is free to skype if they have it on there computer. Basically turns one window on your computer into a phone system. We also hold online conferences with many people weekly for the party meetings.

It is a good proposal for the near future but I don't have the microphone for now!

Ok I'm looking forward to talking with you. Don't worry about being rusty, I don't mind at all. I hope to learn some french off of you too. I would love to learn to speak french, I was born in Quebec and hardly know the lingo.

Tom

Ok I'm looking forward to talking with you. Don't worry about being rusty, I don't mind at all. I hope to learn some french off of you too. I would love to learn to speak french, I was born in Quebec and hardly know the lingo.

Tom

Central Party will be in French Parti Centriste, which is, I think, a much better name than democracy party.

Edited by benny