Woman going to court to pursue gold digging!

blueblood

Yes. Historically, females marry a rich man gain access to their wealth, in the movie the "Duchess" marry very well – a duke. A couple of years ago I was led to believe that that equality has been achieved and women can become rich all by themselves, like why become dependent on others i.e. a husband - to be a notable rich. But, it is foolish to make quick assumption on the equality matter.

Now, I have decided that women "trying" to become rich by themselves are being despised, because firstly they are making careers their priority, secondly family is material things and thirdly women still cannot become rich by themselves.

Women are unlikely to achieve becoming rich from honest paid work as men reproduce their powers through each other. So men keep getting rich. And it is no surprise women realise they won't get the perks and niceties in life without the help of a wealthy male. Most of the women millionaires are the result of looting wealth via divorces from their rich husbands.

So, fast forward to the now and the future women don't seem to have self-worthiness, e.g. the woman selling her virginity, can be hailed our new beginnings, and more things to come. So, there is general acceptance about "gold digging", prostituting yourself, like grab a rich man, even a sugar daddy and love can always follow afterwards.

Folks are always fascinated when the women boldly reveal their requirements of rich males. Women do not feel shameful to admit that they are looking for a rich man, even it is to cohabitate - they will still have access to a lifestyle and later the parted richness results for the woman. And what the heck picking a rich man should be a woman's top priority, forget this climbing the ladder nonsense, women need to make life easier, get things easier, get something stability in your life, a life that any women can happily grow into.

What's so wrong with gold digging? It results in happiness for women. I am quite sure you men want to keep the woman folks happy.

Yes, women are unlikely to get rich all by themselves. Greed is not a bad thing.

You could marry a poor man with a vision a dream and a sense of great purpose - OR you can get a billionare who's dream was to acquire as much wealth as possible and hurt thousands to gain great riches ---- If you want to live with such a man so you can lounge in a spaw like a fool...go head! Marry the devil or an angel - your choice...one will love and the other will treat you as a sex toy and a prop.

Yes. Historically, females marry a rich man gain access to their wealth, in the movie the "Duchess" marry very well – a duke. A couple of years ago I was led to believe that that equality has been achieved and women can become rich all by themselves, like why become dependent on others i.e. a husband - to be a notable rich. But, it is foolish to make quick assumption on the equality matter.

Now, I have decided that women "trying" to become rich by themselves are being despised, because firstly they are making careers their priority, secondly family is material things and thirdly women still cannot become rich by themselves.

Women are unlikely to achieve becoming rich from honest paid work as men reproduce their powers through each other. So men keep getting rich. And it is no surprise women realise they won't get the perks and niceties in life without the help of a wealthy male. Most of the women millionaires are the result of looting wealth via divorces from their rich husbands.

There are very few rich men. Your assumption is that somehow being a man entitles you to richness. This is patently false. Rich men are despised just as much as rich women.

You seem to have a bitter view of career women. I know plenty of well-off career women who have accumulated their wealth from "honest paid work", a scenerio you find unlikely. the formula is quite simple, talent and drive, and a willingness not to let family life overcome career.

So, fast forward to the now and the future women don't seem to have self-worthiness, e.g. the woman selling her virginity, can be hailed our new beginnings, and more things to come. So, there is general acceptance about "gold digging", prostituting yourself, like grab a rich man, even a sugar daddy and love can always follow afterwards.

I really don't know what you mean by "general acceptance". As far as I know, "gold digging", and various forms of prostitution are looked down by most people, both men and women.

Folks are always fascinated when the women boldly reveal their requirements of rich males. Women do not feel shameful to admit that they are looking for a rich man, even it is to cohabitate - they will still have access to a lifestyle and later the parted richness results for the woman. And what the heck picking a rich man should be a woman's top priority, forget this climbing the ladder nonsense, women need to make life easier, get things easier, get something stability in your life, a life that any women can happily grow into.

No, it is not the explicit desire of women to bag some part of a rich man's fortune which is the problem. The problem is the set of laws which is unfairly skewed toward women which makes this possible or even likely.

What's so wrong with gold digging? It results in happiness for women. I am quite sure you men want to keep the woman folks happy.

It is not a problem if both parties enter into a contract which they both get what they want. The woman gets access to wealth, and the man gets access to the woman. It is a problem if parties don't have the same understanding of the contract. or if the state changes the rules of the contract, or equally bad, if the state doesn't let the parties get into contracts which they would willingly undertake.

Yes, women are unlikely to get rich all by themselves. Greed is not a bad thing.

The fact that such an attitude exist should make men extremely cautious about entering into any kind of marital or co-habitating relationship with another. IMV, under today's laws, only an ignorant man, a trusting man, or a crazy man would get married or co-habitate.

Holy shit we have found some common ground! lol

Know what else i think is sickening? The schools teaching explicit sex eduction to co-ed classes starting as young as grade 5.

My 12 year old daughter just came home and informed me that question 2 on their sex-quiz was "is a vagina always wet?" They were then instructed in the benefits of foreplay, and had a discussion on how vaginas become wet. Is it just me or are certain things better off being taught to kids privately outside the public school system?

The boys all thought this was a very interesting discussion and leered over at the girls imagining how they could verify their learnings through experimentation. Is it any wonder kids are screwing around and getting knocked up earlier and earlier these days?

Wow. I'm all for sex education because I think it's important to be knowledgeable (let's face it, kids are going to experiment with sex whether we want them to or not -- best they know how it works), but teaching them the "benefits of foreplay"? Hoo. That's a wee bit past even my ability to take it.