Theories about 'important' N.Korea announcement grow

jdobbin

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

Speculation was running rampant through the weekend about an upcoming "important announcement" by the North Korean government that may have to do with the health of the country's leader Kim Jong Il.

A Japanese newspaper has reported that its government has information that North Korea would issue the announcement as soon as Monday. Japan's largest newspaper, the Yomiuri, said it may be about Kim's possible death or, perhaps, a change in government due to a coup.

Maybe the announcement is that they have given Dion asylum.

Edited by jdobbin

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

Maybe the announcement is that they have given Dion asylum.

There were reports that Kim Jong Ill has suffered a stroke a month or so back. There has been little reported of the Dear Leader since then. Little reported about North Korea period as of late. And only a couple photos showing him being recovered. But with the timing of them comming off the US's Axis of Evil List seems more than a coincidence. Regime Change happened in North Korea by the US, but it was done much differently than how Afghanistan and Iraq saw regime change. I personally think Kim Jong Ill is dead.

There were reports that Kim Jong Ill has suffered a stroke a month or so back. There has been little reported of the Dear Leader since then. Little reported about North Korea period as of late. And only a couple photos showing him being recovered. But with the timing of them comming off the US's Axis of Evil List seems more than a coincidence. Regime Change happened in North Korea by the US, but it was done much differently than how Afghanistan and Iraq saw regime change. I personally think Kim Jong Ill is dead.

I had heard he might be in ill health. There is so little reliable intelligence from there. I don't know what a regime change would look like if it were to happen.

I had heard he might be in ill health. There is so little reliable intelligence from there. I don't know what a regime change would look like if it were to happen.

Very true. They are an isolated people. Mainly because of the Dear Leader's of recent past. But with the about face that the US is doing in how it views North Korea (even taking the governing body off it's terrorist groups list). That to me is a huge indicator that something major has happened in the government of North Korea.