Liberalism And Conservatism Defined

I do realize this is not a place to blog but I have something to say after listening to the Harper interview on a Toronto talk radio show. He made total sense and it seemed that the liberally bias hosts hated that fact. There is a prime difference in real old fashioned conservative thinking as compared to the new utlitarian liberalism...Harper mentioned the emotion factor. Most thinking people understand that people are controlled by their emotions - There emotions control them personally and also allow others to manipulate them through their "feelings".

Conservatism is a tried and true way of dealing with your environment. It is about controlling yourself in order to have some measure of control over others...It is originally based in logic - ancient Christian logic which dictates that one must not be moved by the sinisterism of sensuatlity...or the base animalistic senses. For instance - If a collective school of fish are swimming about - a splash on the water controls the groups movement - a mere beam of light will effect their direction - this is sensuality - this leads to the sin of disappation - IN other words you as individuals and a group suffer the torments of dis-order and chaos instead of holding your course that has a purpose to it.

What I have just described using the fish as an analogy is the liberal collective that is all about FEELINGS - Be they pleasures or pain or simple chemical reactions - the natural world is a difficult place and the old Christian doctrine of truth - reality and logic attempts to move the human being to a higher level than common natural but to the higher natural - the super natural. Liberal leaders pander to the emotions of the public - it's all about feelings and NOT about logic - Harper understands the concept of DO NOT BE MOVED BY SPECTORS OR SPECULATION. The liberal does not want to hear about logic (truth - reality) because they are made sensually "uncomfortable and do not want their world of dellusion tampered with -

What we see as far as the so-called ecomomic chaos generated by liberal spending and pandering to the sensual base part of the human is proof that if you want to have power in the natural world - you had better embrace confidence and faith in the fact that YOU are powerful and Christ like and not full of fear as the hetro-gay manless liberals are..they shake in their boots as the ship shinks - when all that is needed is to maintain course and steer into the wind with confidence - liberals hate manhood - thus true leadership - Harper is a man and a leader and not a screaming paniced little girly man - we need a man at the helm - and he is all we have!

Now why don't you both get on his boat and let him steer you out to sea and hope he does not sink because he will use you to lift himself up not to sink; and you probably won't survive because he believes he is better than all of us; yet doesn't he have 20 deaths on his conscience for Lysteriosis? What a cool fish!

Harper is a man and a leader and not a screaming paniced little girly man - we need a man at the helm - and he is all we have!
Edited by manwithnoname

Now why don't you both get on his boat and let him steer you out to sea and hope he does not sink because he will use you to lift himself up not to sink; and you probably won't survive because he believes he is better than all of us; yet doesn't he have 20 deaths on his conscience for Lysteriosis? What a cool fish!

I also think he needs an accountant and an economist as the news are saying; so you might want to apply for the job and see for yourself. That is transparency and accountability, CANADA deserves better from you Mr. Harper

As for a better definition for Harper being a conservative- what is it in fact that he is suppose to conserve?

Certainly not my environnement, as he shamed us on Kyoto; What is it that he serves? Certainly not my Canada, certainly not me, or poor people he sees only the cost and denies them the right to vote, isn't your Canada Big enough to hear its littlest voice like mine?

Maybe losing your job will cure your respect for this cool fish!

You would at least experience it first hand and as they always tell me, you'll grow character, meanwhile if you want to sign a petition to have a more representative Election- a percentage/per province of the representative

you can print my petition and leave it with Harper's staff after emailing CBC NEWS with a scanned copy the day before the election at 4hpm Is your Canada better than mine?

Edited by manwithnoname

None of you conservatives on this forum are REAL conservatives!!! You're a bunch of phonies!!! Check out this forum to see what real conservatives are all about!!!

http://www.conservativesforum.com/

Just joking... I think anyone would be scared if these people were in the majority! (They're not in the majority in the U.S.... are they???)

Very little of radical republicanism is actually conservative. That's a big reason why the Bush-Harper attacks don't stick, they don't even make sense. It's like saying tomatoes are exactly the same as monkeys. At least video with tomatoes and monkeys would be funny.

None of you conservatives on this forum are REAL conservatives!!! You're a bunch of phonies!!! Check out this forum to see what real conservatives are all about!!!

http://www.conservativesforum.com/

Just joking... I think anyone would be scared if these people were in the majority! (They're not in the majority in the U.S.... are they???)

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm a Canadian conservative, but an American conservative would make me look like Jack Layton. In fact, I've tried to argue a few generally accepted Canadian idealogies on American forums and been met with basically frothing americans telling me I'm a dirty evil communist.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm a Canadian conservative, but an American conservative would make me look like Jack Layton. In fact, I've tried to argue a few generally accepted Canadian idealogies on American forums and been met with basically frothing americans telling me I'm a dirty evil communist.

Dude, imagine how I would look talking to these people. Check this out... I was kicked off the forum I listed above... because the moderator accused me of being a guy that pretended to be a Vietnam War Vet!! They're WHACKED!