Remember all the past lies/scandals from the Federal Liberals

TCCK

No I am not gone! Just was on a business tripo that took me to the "great province of Toronto" and I AM SO GLAD I AM A WESTERN CANADIAN!!

The world does not revolve around Toronto/Ontario as all those Ontarians I met last week so clearly thought. Let it be known I fired 4 upper management people in Ontario and I WILL be replacing them with people from out west. Just because I am not from the East does not mean my thoughts need to be ignored (or MY company policy to be frank in this case), the people from out west here will obey, (not blindly, but choosing to do as an owner of a business says.) When you run a company as long as I have and it works, why fight the boss to get things done your way because you believe the person from the west is an idiot and he does not know how to ruin his business.

With that said, I believe Canada needs someone running this country from an area that is doing financial well. Run the country like a business, get rid of the political crap and run it like a business. With the soon collapse of the USA with all their failures looming we need a strong leader that can lead us away from their footsteps and on to our own greatness in the world arena.

I am not say9ing Stephen HArper is truly that man BUT let me be clear to say it is not DION, LAYTON or any of the other flunkies out there especially. Harper is the (excuse the expression) devil we know and he will get the job done as best he can, he will lead to a place where someone can come along and take it to the next level and beyond.

Maybe that next person is a new Liberal leader BUT OH MY GOODNESS not "DION, I AM PROMISING THE MOON TO CAUSE FINACIAL DISASTER LIKE THE USA."

Ok back to you Liberal fans for your return fire blasts. (I have thick skin, fire away but think about what I have said before you fire from the hip.)

You seem to have a very narrow view of Ontario folks. Ontario is hardly Toronto. In fact, the entire rest of Ontario HATES Toronto! :lol: We all love Toronto about as much as the West loves Ottawa.

Nonetheless, my previous post to you still stands. You are acting as Dion's best friend as far as helping the Tories win more seats in Ontario.

Perhaps that's your real goal...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside and on a lighter note, a documentary called Let's All Hate Toronto was produced in 2007.

Mr. Toronto starts his journey in Hamilton after he sees a billboard boasting "Toronto Sucks" as an advertisement campaign. He finds out that some fans of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats put on bags over their heads because of the shame of losing to Toronto during the Labour Day CFL game every year. He decides to go around Canada on a fake "Toronto Appreciation Day" tour. Mr. Toronto visits St. John's and Halifax, where Maritimers spit on his "Toronto Appreciation Day" banner. Then he travels to Montreal where local comedy troupe The Dancing Cock Brothers sing "Goodbye Toronto, Bonjour Montreal"[2] and where his Toronto work ethic influences the city to change the light bulbs on the giant cross atop Mount Royal. Next, he skips the Prairies (because “every Torontonian does”), and lands in Calgary and Vancouver, where he learns that resentment towards Toronto runs very deep.[3] During the 2006 NHL Stanley Cup Finals, he visits Edmonton where he risks his life by wearing a faux Wayne Gretzky Toronto Maple Leafs jersey during the Edmonton Oilers’ Stanley Cup run.[1]

Let's All Hate Toronto then presents a list of the top ten reasons why Canada hates Toronto, including envy, violence, pollution and The Toronto Maple Leafs.[3] In the end, Mr. Toronto is so discouraged that, like the Hamilton Tiger Cats fans, he puts a bag on his head and wanders into the fog at Toronto's Nuit Blanche art event, where he receives over 1,000 hugs from the Torontonians at the event, including the mayor of Toronto. This makes Mr. Toronto believe that his native city does not suck as the rest of Canada seems to think.

Throughout the film Mr. Toronto does several television and radio interviews and is frequently asked, "What city in Canada hates Toronto the most?" At the end of the film he realizes that Toronto hates itself the most.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_All_Hate_Toronto

It's amazing that dozens of books have been written exploring why everyone hates Toronto.

As an aside and on a lighter note, a documentary called Let's All Hate Toronto was produced in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_All_Hate_Toronto

It's amazing that dozens of books have been written exploring why everyone hates Toronto.

Just like some people say humans can be born gay well my opinion is that everyone that iare not born in or live in Toronto are naturally born to hate Toronto (Most of Ontario too just because they harbour Toronto in their province) even if they live in Africa in a little tribe and have never heard of Toronto they will hate it.

But that is just my comical 2 cents to lighten up the forum for a moment.

(I am sure someone will be offended and take it seriously and get their shorts in a knot though.)

Lighten up and laugh at yourself for a moment, life is too short.

Just like some people say humans can be born gay well my opinion is that everyone that iare not born in or live in Toronto are naturally born to hate Toronto (Most of Ontario too just because they harbour Toronto in their province) even if they live in Africa in a little tribe and have never heard of Toronto they will hate it.

But that is just my comical 2 cents to lighten up the forum for a moment.

(I am sure someone will be offended and take it seriously and get their shorts in a knot though.)

Lighten up and laugh at yourself for a moment, life is too short.

I hate to destroy your theory, but I was neither born in, nor do I live in Toronto and I most certainly do not hate it.

No I am not gone! Just was on a business tripo that took me to the "great province of Toronto" and I AM SO GLAD I AM A WESTERN CANADIAN!!

The world does not revolve around Toronto/Ontario as all those Ontarians I met last week so clearly thought. Let it be known I fired 4 upper management people in Ontario and I WILL be replacing them with people from out west. Just because I am not from the East does not mean my thoughts need to be ignored (or MY company policy to be frank in this case), the people from out west here will obey, (not blindly, but choosing to do as an owner of a business says.) When you run a company as long as I have and it works, why fight the boss to get things done your way because you believe the person from the west is an idiot and he does not know how to ruin his business.

With that said, I believe Canada needs someone running this country from an area that is doing financial well. Run the country like a business, get rid of the political crap and run it like a business. With the soon collapse of the USA with all their failures looming we need a strong leader that can lead us away from their footsteps and on to our own greatness in the world arena.

I am not say9ing Stephen HArper is truly that man BUT let me be clear to say it is not DION, LAYTON or any of the other flunkies out there especially. Harper is the (excuse the expression) devil we know and he will get the job done as best he can, he will lead to a place where someone can come along and take it to the next level and beyond.

Maybe that next person is a new Liberal leader BUT OH MY GOODNESS not "DION, I AM PROMISING THE MOON TO CAUSE FINACIAL DISASTER LIKE THE USA."

Ok back to you Liberal fans for your return fire blasts. (I have thick skin, fire away but think about what I have said before you fire from the hip.)

What do you know about Dion that would suggest he will not stick to his word? He says he will not spend money he does not have. The Liberals in resent history have shown they can balance a budget. Why would you compare Dion to the right wing Bush should you not compare him to Harper?

You make a lot of emotional comments about Dion but you do back anything up. Dion clearly has said will not spend any money he does not have. The other promises are if and when he has the money. A lot would depend on the economy. I,ve never had the chance of meeting Dion but the people I know that have come away very impressed. He seems to be a very smart man with a good team behind him.

This one is in the running for most assinine post ever! Congrats!

I too am glad that you are a Western Canadian, we need idiots out that way too.

Western paranoia... alive and well.