Gary Bruce Bettman (born on June 2, 1952 in Queens, New York) has neve

Gary Bruce Bettman (born on June 2, 1952 in Queens, New York) is the commissioner of the NHL. Can we blame him for the sad state of hockey today? A ridiculous state of affairs that could only have ben produced by a lawyer. Oh wait, Isn't that what Gary Bruce Bettman (born on June 2, 1952 in Queens, New York) is?

I am planning to start a thread here. Who is the biggest wh0re hockey has ever found?

Watch this space and my other space: WHY ARE RUSSIA, SWEDEN, FINLAND, CZECHOSLOVAKIA, POLAND, AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER COUNTRIES not in the NHL?

Gary Bruce Bettman (born on June 2, 1952 in Queens, New York), inquiring minds want to know.

Watch this space and my other space: WHY ARE RUSSIA, SWEDEN, FINLAND, CZECHOSLOVAKIA, POLAND, AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER COUNTRIES not in the NHL?

For the same reason that Brazil isn't in the premier league....the jet lag on the away games is a \killer....

...should be a pretty moronic space....

Gary Bruce Bettman (born on June 2, 1952 in Queens, New York) is the commissioner of the NHL. Can we blame him for the sad state of hockey today? A ridiculous state of affairs that could only have ben produced by a lawyer. Oh wait, Isn't that what Gary Bruce Bettman (born on June 2, 1952 in Queens, New York) is?

He has contributed but is not solely responsible. The game by the way is better, the revnues are up, but the sad fact is 6 teams are funding the other 24.

I am planning to start a thread here. Who is the biggest wh0re hockey has ever found?

Easy answer.....first clue- he lost his Order of Canada , second clue- he is basically an exile now

OK so you all know it is Alan Eagleson. The worst man for hockey bar none.

Well apart from the travel problems a la Dancer, RUSSIAns , SWEDish, FINNish, POLes are in the NHL.

However, what is this "Czechoslovakia" you speak of?