In whom do you trust

Television trustworthiness  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only thing that I have noticed is the difference between CTV's Duffy's interviewing and CBC's Don Newman's. I say at time Duffy's comments about the Libs or the NDP doesn't come off as being neutral as Newman does do a better job at that. Duffy know he does show bias at times because he has gotten messages on this blackberry telling him so.

The only thing that I have noticed is the difference between CTV's Duffy's interviewing and CBC's Don Newman's. I say at time Duffy's comments about the Libs or the NDP doesn't come off as being neutral as Newman does do a better job at that. Duffy know he does show bias at times because he has gotten messages on this blackberry telling him so.

Duffy is the best man in Canadian political television. He actually believes in integrity and honesty in journalism and has shown that many times on his show. He shouldn't still have to defend himself, his track record speaks for itself.

Duffy is the best man in Canadian political television. He actually believes in integrity and honesty in journalism and has shown that many times on his show. He shouldn't still have to defend himself, his track record speaks for itself.

I daresay you think this only because he espouses your own point of view.

I have caught him many, many times (in fact I bet practically every one of his shows) showing bias in favour of the Cons. If I were a Harper Con I probably would applaud him as well but the fact is is he is not neutral nor objective at all.

And that's all fine for people who want to be fed their point of view instead of objectively forming one themselves.

Duffy is a great presence on the political scene, and so is Newman. I have a lot of respect for both.

The guy I have a lot of trouble with is Craig Oliver. This guy is straight out of the Canadian journalist as political opeartive school. Guys like

Duffy and Newman are real insiders. Duffy might be right, but I trust his right. Newman might be left, but I trust hios left.

And there are few I would say that about.

Duffy is a great presence on the political scene, and so is Newman. I have a lot of respect for both.

The guy I have a lot of trouble with is Craig Oliver. This guy is straight out of the Canadian journalist as political opeartive school. Guys like Oliver are the reason that only fools trust our media.

Duffy and Newman are real insiders. Duffy might be right, but I trust his right. Newman might be left, but I trust his left. And there are few I would say that about.

I daresay you think this only because he espouses your own point of view.

I have caught him many, many times (in fact I bet practically every one of his shows) showing bias in favour of the Cons. If I were a Harper Con I probably would applaud him as well but the fact is is he is not neutral nor objective at all.

And that's all fine for people who want to be fed their point of view instead of objectively forming one themselves.

Well, I could make the exact same observation about Newman and CBC-NW!

Are you saying that you can only be objective by getting your news solely from people that agree with you?