McCain + Great Osetia = Russia without Caucasus?

MMT

Just found an article with Chechnya's president Ramzan Kadyrov's reply to McCain's speculation about "Independent Chechnya":

http://www.vz.ru/politics/2008/8/27/201193.html

It is in Russian, so here's some of his words (my translation):

"In Chechnya, if Mr. McCain doesn't know, a referendum was conducted during which people have voted for a Constitution declaring Chechnya a part of Russia. We made our choice and don't try to impose new wars, conflicts, shocks on Chechnya".

LOL - Fleas voted for not leaving dog's fur.

Did anybody asked Russians if they want these parasites' territory to be part of their country?

LOL - Fleas voted for not leaving dog's fur.

Did anybody asked Russians if they want these parasites' territory to be part of their country?

I don't know. But really, how about referendum or at least poll in Russia? What do Russians think about Caucasus? Do they like it? Do they want it? I have a feeling that it's only Mr. Putin and his protégé bandit Kadyrov who want it.

I don't know. But really, how about referendum or at least poll in Russia? What do Russians think about Caucasus? Do they like it? Do they want it? I have a feeling that it's only Mr. Putin and his protégé bandit Kadyrov who want it.

A poll in Russia would show they want Krimea back :D

Ukraine had no right to get it :P

A poll in Russia would show they want Krimea back :D

Ukraine had no right to get it :P

Neither does Russia really. The Crimea belongs to the Tatars - who still survive out in the hinterland of Russia, after terrible and violent Russification. My solution for the crimea - give it back to the Tatars, after appropriate reparations are paid by Russia.

Neither does Russia really. The Crimea belongs to the Tatars - who still survive out in the hinterland of Russia, after terrible and violent Russification. My solution for the crimea - give it back to the Tatars, after appropriate reparations are paid by Russia.

So you agree that the Tatars should not be enduring a "terrible and violent" Ukrainization then?

;)

Gorbachev was a good guy. But we are talking now about America. And i think that for America Obama is more Evil than Good. But as for Russia and for Russian people, my guess is that Obama is the worst scenario. If we want to have white Russia then Northen Caucasus must be separated as soon as possible.

You will enter armies to caucasus? You have not enough Afghanistan and Iraq? On caucasus you will search too for the weapon of mass defeat?

Will bring the American democracy? ;)