big soccer riot in Colombia

kuzadd

Gosh, was this missed?

Since it wasn't muslims' rioting?

cause apparently only muslim's riot :rolleyes:

well at least according to some.

but then it's not about riots, it's really about scapegoating, well for the "good germans" anyway?

Colombian soccer match turns into riot in Cali

http://www.keyetv.com/content/entertainmen...6a-bc4df4b3a8fe

A football stadium brawl between fans of two hometown rival teams left at least 80 people injured, 10 seriously, in the Colombian city of Cali late on Saturday, a Red Cross official said.

Clashes broke out between backers of Deportivo Cali and America de Cali in the 82nd minute of the match and spread onto the field and around the Pascual Guerrero stadium.

Brawlers lit flares and police fired tear gas to try to control the crowds.

At least 80 people were injured, including three officers who were wounded by members of the "Red Baron" fan club, the Red Cross said.

Several people who suffered stab wounds and other injuries were treated on the pitch and then taken to a hospital.

A pregnant woman was among the wounded, the Red Cross director told Colombian broadcasters.

Doesn't surprise me at all, I've been to Columbia. Its the kind of place where you can get dead in a hurry just by looking at someone. My friend Carlos (a Venezuelan) acted as my guide, glad he did. Columbia is one extremely sketchy kind of place. Life is cheaper than a cup of their fabled coffee in that country.

Doesn't surprise me at all, I've been to Columbia. Its the kind of place where you can get dead in a hurry just by looking at someone. My friend Carlos (a Venezuelan) acted as my guide, glad he did. Columbia is one extremely sketchy kind of place. Life is cheaper than a cup of their fabled coffee in that country.

Now come one Angus, we gotta leave the stereotyping aside, ;) though I would agree Columbia is not exactly a safe place to be. But the do have lots of US aid money and the war on drugs.

That always makes everything better!

Rioting knows no boundries, and has more to do with foolishness, sometimes liquor helps, but still foolishness, that inherently and maddeningly common trait amongst all humans.