Canadian Political Polls

No need to purge anything. Gays and feminists are misguided human beings. Once they learn how to be normal men and women again the battle is won. It is unfortunate that so many Canadians have bought into their ideologies. Like I said, much work for us to do.

Will the CPC be using a gun or just detainment and deporting them?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to purge anything. Gays and feminists are misguided human beings. Once they learn how to be normal men and women again the battle is won. It is unfortunate that so many Canadians have bought into their ideologies. Like I said, much work for us to do.

There is no way you are serious.

Just like you are left wing :lol::lol:

:blink:

I was of course kidding when I referred to MontyBurns as "NDP" but I am personally an extreme, if not virulent, left winger. I can throw blood or ketchup at the wearer of a fur coat, scream "no justice no peace" or "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh" with the best of them.

Will the CPC be using a gun or just detainment and deporting them?

Actually, they might need guns to defend them from the Liberals and the NDP!

Time and time again we've seen the left attack those they consider "turncoats". They vilify any gay Tories or black Republicans they see.

Anyhow, it's the Libs who are usually a bit light on the number of minorities in their party. I first noticed this when Reform was the Opposition. Didn't stop the Liberals from screeching, however. I've always suspected the Liberal gene also is linked to being math challenged.

Time and time again we've seen the left attack those they consider "turncoats". They vilify any gay Tories or black Republicans they see.

Which gay Tory has been vilified?

And who has been saying that black Republicans are turncoats in Canada?

Anyhow, it's the Libs who are usually a bit light on the number of minorities in their party. I first noticed this when Reform was the Opposition. Didn't stop the Liberals from screeching, however. I've always suspected the Liberal gene also is linked to being math challenged.

I think we saw what Reform's attitude on immigrants was in Harper's own words.

Montyburns is NDP. That would be tough.

Perhaps you might want to stroll through the Current list of CPC MPs and see if you have some Gays... OH OF COURSE THERE IS!!!! Aren't there GAY CPC Cabinet Ministers? Aren't some of the most powerful women in the CPC chairs, Feminists by there very accomplishments of moving out of the kitchen.... into politics, doctors, lawyers etc.

Perhaps being from the US, you don't have Gays in the Republican Party.... HAHAHAHA, because it always makes headlines, because the media loves when hypocrasy triumphs.

Ones Gender doesn't determine the party they support. It is Monty Burns who wishes to drive out the Gays and Feminists.

Do you agree with him or disagree.

Is it the role of the CPC to drive out these people, or is this just posturing for votes from the Straight Male Community?

Of course it is....

No we keep those. What would the country be without a few good old fashioned right-wing homophobes?

Not any different then Center and Leftwing Homophobes.

I recall a certain MPP in our riding who was an elected Conservative and advocate of benefits to same sex spouses.

Every party has supporters and Gay Activists, even if they are mad at their own party.

Every party has homophobes.

So you are a homophobe and credit yourself to a party with some very poor economic policy, lack of accountability and are virtually no different then a Liberal.

Christian Heritage Party may be a better fit.

Canada needs to be liberated from the gay/feminist/leftist agenda. We need to be more progressive in fighting these clowns.

I guess you can start by outing the gays and lesbians who are members of the Conservative party. It should be easy since the Tories keep lists of everyone.

I guess you can start by finding out which Tories subscribe to Out.

http://www.channelcanada.com/Article2183.html

This European expansion continues OUTtv’s astonishing growth in the last two years: after doubling its subscriber base (with now more than 500,000 subscribers across Canada), the channel last month forged a programming partnership with the American gay channel here!

Doubled their subscriber base to 500,000! I wonder how many of your Tory friends get that station.

. I have no interest in learning about the inroads the gay-agenda is making. I stay away from that crap. :ph34r:

Yes you do, otherwise you wouldnt know what they do.

Come out of the closet, you will be okay. Even though you are the Haggerty of MLW , we can excuse the ignorance. We'll just chalk it up to immaturity.

Interesting that you know this stuff. I have no interest in learning about the inroads the gay-agenda is making. I stay away from that crap. :ph34r:

I thought you were interested in stopping the inroads. How can that be done without finding out what inroads they are making?