Why have Israelifascists overtaken this board?!

aras

I have just joined and went through several dozen threads in International Politics, and have noted a number of people who are racist against Muslims/Arabs are dominating this forum. They post frequently, start threads that bash Islam and Muslims. If you have problems with politics on ME, mention it but don't disrespect people of other cultures/faiths.

I won't stand it.

I get enough of that on TV, with American networks...I came here to hear both sides of stories.

I seriously urge those people to stop hijacking threads, and advertise for Israeli policies. The Zionist ideology has been spreading like wildfire with the help of US. In name of 9/11 attacks, they have invaded Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Iran is to be next.

Israel is planning to be the second superpower (after US--it already has WMD and the second best army in the world).

I like Canadian multiculturalism just fine, and I will not let Canadian politics changed to a zionist government. A large number of forums have been doing that for a while now, and I know some othe people who created this forums. You are not fooling anyone.

Israel has occupied Palestine, and with the help of US it can put pro-zionist governments in Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, but not Canada.

Stop advertising and spreading pro-Israeli and anti-Islam news. Keep that crap out of here.

Edited by aras

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't stand it.

I get enough of that on TV, with American networks...I came here to hear both sides of stories.

I seriously urge those people to stop hijacking threads, and advertise for Israeli policies. The Zionist ideology has been spreading like wildfire with the help of US. In name of 9/11 attacks, they have invaded Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Iran is to be next.

Israel has occupied Palestine, and with the help of US it can put pro-zionist governments in Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, but not Canada.

Stop advertising and spreading pro-Israeli and anti-Islam news. Keep that crap out of here.

Well now! Lol :lol: What you don't understand is that many people support Israel. And I am sure there are many who don't as well. I am one of those who supports Israel. I know am not advertising. In case you didn't know this is a political forum where people can express their political opinions. If many of those opinions are pro-Israel what business is it of yours. More especially what authority do you have to come into a forum and tell people how they can or can't post. You are not the Mod here.

Well now! Lol :lol: What you don't understand is that many people support Israel. And I am sure there are many who don't as well. I am one of those who supports Israel. I know am not advertising. In case you didn't know this is a political forum where people can express their political opinions. If many of those opinions are pro-Israel what business is it of yours. More especially what authority do you have to come into a forum and tell people how they can or can't post. You are not the Mod here.

I know, you are pro-Israel. It's pretty stupid, though not a crime. For instance, you can be pro Nazi, or join KKK. It's the kind of freedom that you won't have in Israel where if you're now a Jew, you're treated like an animal.

My question is why the moderators are such Arab/Muslim haters. I know mods on other forum I researcher were receiving significant amount of money and support from Israel to defame Arabs and Muslims because they felt that Muslims were the ones who would oppose mostly to a pro-zionism Canadian government. Maybe you would love to have Canada run by an extention of Israeli government. I don't.

I don't speak German..what's that mean?

It's the song the kids sing before they run off to bed on the Sound of Music.....

....Meaning if you act like a spoiled twerp, you will be sent to your room. If you act like a mindless spoiled twerp, you will be sent to Rabble.

It's the song the kids sing before they run off to bed on the Sound of Music.....

....Meaning if you act like a spoiled twerp, you will be sent to your room. If you act like a mindless spoiled twerp, you will be sent to Rabble.

Does that mean I can not criticize Israel...I was waiting for someone to say that...no freedom of speech for the newcomer Pakistani. Or what, you gonna bulldoze my house and murder my parents...not in Canada, I can criticize and you can't take away my freedom. Go back to Israel.

Does that mean I can not criticize Israel...I was waiting for someone to say that...no freedom of speech for the newcomer Pakistani. Or what, you gonna bulldoze my house and murder my parents...not in Canada, I can criticize and you can't take away my freedom. Go back to Israel.

Of course you can criticize Israel. Lots of people do it on here. Lots of people disagree. What you cannot do is expect those who support Israel to stop making pro-Israel posts. Look, Sir, you join this forum and first thing you come in and start telling people not to post pro-Israel posts. No one has said you cannot criticize Israel. But you yourself said in the Mohammed the Pooh thread that we cannot criticize Islam, unless we want another 9/11. Interesting stance there!

bulldoze your house? What are you talking about? No one is stopping you from saying what you want. By the same token we have an equal right to disagree with you. Works both ways, you know, Sir.

Edited by jefferiah

No you are free to criticize who ever you want. What would be interesting would be if you are capable of doing intelligently.

So far you come across as a troll with sub par english.

No you are free to criticize who ever you want. What would be interesting would be if you are capable of doing intelligently.

So far you come across as a troll with sub par english.

Another racist remark...Is that you Ariel Sharon...

I am sorry my mastery of "English" does not match yours...You can not deny Israelis crime so you take issue with my writing...that says a lot about you, not me.

That was not a racist remark. It is a criticism of your spelling. And people do it all the time on here. You are taking it rather seriously

Now look sir, first you come on here and demand that people stop expressing their pro-Israel opinons as if you own the place. Then you start blabbering about people taking away your right to post whatever you want, which has not happened. The fact that we respond in disagreement with you, Sir, does not mean that we are taking away from your right to express your opinion.

Of course you can criticize Israel. Lots of people do it on here. Lots of people disagree. What you cannot do is expect those who support Israel to stop making pro-Israel posts. Look, Sir, you join this forum and first thing you come in and start telling people not to post pro-Israel posts. No one has said you cannot criticize Israel. But you yourself said in the Mohammed the Pooh thread that we cannot criticize Islam, unless we want another 9/11. Interesting stance there!

bulldoze your house? What are you talking about? No one is stopping you from saying what you want. By the same token we have an equal right to disagree with you. Works both ways, you know, Sir.

The distortion of what I said continues...I said if you disrespect and mock Muslims (you can occupy their lands, make their lives miserable...whatever makes you happy as long as you stop mocking the most important figure in their whole religion), expect more 9/11 type attacks.

Is that a warning? No, I am a little man with a little job in a little office. I do not even have a blog or forum. I am a nobody. I do understand mob psychology, however. And that's what I'm warning people of.

I am sorry my mastery of "English" does not match yours...You can not deny Israelis crime so you take issue with my writing...that says a lot about you, not me.

I'm sorry your sub par english doesn't match mine either. Perhaps you can run along to a board that grunts in what ever language you prefer.....meanwhile this is an english language board and if you want your ideas understood you might try framing them in a coherent fashion.

Oh and trust me, the constant shrieks of racism won't get you any points Sara....

The distortion of what I said continues...I said if you disrespect and mock Muslims (you can occupy their lands, make their lives miserable...whatever makes you happy as long as you stop mocking the most important figure in their whole religion), expect more 9/11 type attacks.

Is that a warning? No, I am a little man with a little job in a little office. I do not even have a blog or forum. I am a nobody. I do understand mob psychology, however. And that's what I'm warning people of.

Who mocked him? The woman who allowed her "STUDENTS TO CHOOSE A NAME" for a stuffed animal. Seriously. I would never even have thought that was offensive. And neither did the kids. But apparently you think it reasonable to ask for her head.

That was not a racist remark. It is a criticism of your spelling. And people do it all the time on here. You are taking it rather seriously

Now look sir, first you come on here and demand that people stop expressing their pro-Israel opinons as if you own the place. Then you start blabbering about people taking away your right to post whatever you want, which has not happened. The fact that we respond in disagreement with you, Sir, does not mean that we are taking away from your right to express your opinion.

Why do you keep calling me "sir"? Last time I heard someone call me "sir" ten times was when a cop told me to move along at the scene of an accident. You're not a cop, are you? One "sir" suffices.

On to more serious stuff: people can say whatever they like. However, Jews are just about equal in number to Arabs and Muslims in West (probably less though). However, it feels like we're in Israel. The majority of opinions and threads are pro-Israel or anti-Isalm. Why this discrepancy? Don't tell me that's mere conicidence.

I'm sorry your sub par english doesn't match mine either. Perhaps you can run along to a board that grunts in what ever language you prefer.....meanwhile this is an english language board and if you want your ideas understood you might try framing them in a coherent fashion.

Oh and trust me, the constant shrieks of racism won't get you any points Sara....

Who is this Sara you mentioning? Did you take your medications today? By the way, if you don't understand my English, then don't read. Me no understand language...comprehend...me no English. Does that confirm your stereotype of a Pakistani? Better?

Why do you keep calling me "sir"? Last time I heard someone call me "sir" ten times was when a cop told me to move along at the scene of an accident. You're not a cop, are you? One "sir" suffices.

On to more serious stuff: people can say whatever they like. However, Jews are just about equal in number to Arabs and Muslims in West (probably less though). However, it feels like we're in Israel. The majority of opinions and threads are pro-Israel or anti-Isalm. Why this discrepancy? Don't tell me that's mere conicidence.

Well, SIR :lol: , there are Arabs and there are Jews, and there are also people like me who are neither but still support Israel without personal interest in the matter.

I am not a cop. But cops do not own the rights to the term "Sir". And neither do you, SIR :P

Well, SIR :lol: , there are Arabs and there are Jews, and there are also people like me who are neither but still support Israel without personal interest in the matter.

I am not a cop. But cops do not own the rights to the term "Sir". And neither do you, SIR :P

When you keep using "sir" it show your fear, and I was saying that for your benefit. It's very impersonal, and unusual. If it makes you happy, use it or abuse it.

If you're not a Jew and still feel the need to mock Muslims and support Israel, then something is wrong with you. You're either racist, or think Israel is made from marshmallows. I will refer you to some websites and maybe you can learn something before you start supporting a terrorist state.

Edited by aras

I was watching PBS this afternoon and I saw a very interesting discussion of US Evangalism and rapture. This in fact is the fundamental basis of much of the support that Israel enjoys in the Bush doctrine. Of course this requires that all Jews either convert to Christianity or be condemned to the everlasting flames of hell following the great Armeggedon that some half starved half wit came up with before history became a science.

Anyways, this guy named Rosenberg came on. I can't remember what American Jewish group he represented, but he started to talk about how he thought it was important for the Palestinians to have a viable state, not for the sake of the Palestinians, but because he thought it was the only way that Israel could have peace and that the world's Jews could have a sanctuary.

Too bad more people don't listen to this guy.

Edited by Higgly

I was watching PBS this afternoon and I saw a very interesting discussion of US Evangalism and rapture. This in fact is the fundamental basis of much of the support that Israel enjoys in the Bush doctrine. Of course this requires that all Jews either convert to Christianity or be condemned to the everlasting flames of hell following the great Armeggedon that some half starved half wit came up with before history became a science.

Anyways, this guy named Rosenberg came on. I can't remember what American Jewish group he represented, but he started to talk about how he thought it was important for the Palestinians to have a viable state, not for the sake of the Palestinians, but because he thought it was the only way that Israel could have peace and that the world's Jews could have a sanctuary.

Too bad more people don't listen to this guy.

I second that. I don't want Israel gone, but I don't want occupation either. End this god-damned never-ending conflict!