UK Police Guilty in Brazilian's Death

buffycat

I guess they couldn't get away with this one. Oh well - Chaulk it up as a learning experience!

Police Guilty in Jean Charles de Menezez Death

I'd like to make an observation. There were so many people who had blindly accepted the 'original' report (read lies) issued about this particular tragic incident. They bought immediately that this guy was guilty and rejoiced over the 'terrorist' being shot. At that time, there were also many folks who saw this for what it was, lies over lies, deception, and police state violence. The insults and smears waged at them (as usual) were deplorable. The action of the msm over this was also deplorable and I would go so far as to say complicit! Yet it goes on ALL the time.

Now, that the truth in this instance is, so to say, out for all to see, I hope that the next time this occurs people will think twice, ask questions and begin to realize what is really going on here.

I also hope that this verdict helps the grieving process of his family.

I had been following this story cause it was shady from the get go and I had some serious, serious reservations wrt to this one.

I think the families persistence in getting to the bottom of this played a huge role in the outcome. Also the fact he was a Brazilian citizen, played into it.

what I found absolutely deplorable was this the police altered the photos of the victim

http://www.guardian.co.uk/menezes/story/0,,2193070,00.html

De Menezes composite picture 'was manipulated'

A composite picture comparing Jean Charles de Menezes with Hussain Osman, one of the men who tried to bomb London's transport network on July 21 2005, was dishonestly manipulated, a court was told today.

see the picture.

to make him look more menacing, and more Arab/Muslim

this is frightening.

Menezes picture 'manipulated' to look like bomber

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/article3070589.ece

problematic? VERY!

what else do they "manipulate" to save face, make arrests, etc.,

Had the family not been as persistent as they had been , along with the diplomatic angle of this, the UK police would have gotten away with this murder.

They certainly tried very hard to.

Edited by kuzadd

what was also NO surprise, but, still interesting the police had cleared themselves.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle1774492.ece

Police officers in the clear over Tube shooting

Police watchdogs have cleared Scotland Yard officers of any disciplinary offence over the Stockwell shooting but the senior woman in charge could still face action.

what I found absolutely deplorable was this the police altered the photos of the victim

http://www.guardian.co.uk/menezes/story/0,,2193070,00.html

De Menezes composite picture 'was manipulated'

see the picture.

to make him look more menacing, and more Arab/Muslim

this is frightening.

Menezes picture 'manipulated' to look like bomber

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/article3070589.ece

Wouldn't that be a form of fraud or perjury, submitting false or doctored evidence?

Sadly the only outcome of this case seems that the police force will be fined. Big deal, money moving from one government coffer to another one, what does that do to help improve the system.

What is scary is, the fellow had no idea what was coming. He was just walking to work. Not even running, as they tried to claim that he ran away when they called to him and even jumped over the subway gate in a rush to get away. Later video footage from the station shows him walking in, buying a newspaper and walking to the train, sitting down. The eyewitness in the subway car said she took no special notice of him when he enetered and sat down, and then the cops came flying in from out of nowhere and killed him point blank without warning. That is litterally what happened and it could have happened to anybody. Even me or you.

trex

Wouldn't that be a form of fraud or perjury, submitting false or doctored evidence?

Yes for you or I.

That is litterally what happened and it could have happened to anybody. Even me or you.

A chilling thought isn't it?

But don't you think we should just continue to be unaware of that and just be blissfully ignorant?

(totally facetious)