I can guess what the conspiracy theorists would say, but I'm guessing its to get ready for more hurricanes and more homeless people. FEMA dragged a leg the last time, maybe this time they are preparing for disaster. I think we all believe there will be many more deadly hurricanes etc.

Conspiracy theory or not, countries do have a habit of segregating certain populations in times of real or perceived war.

Canada did it to the Japanese-Canadians in WW2. What makes you think the US wouldn't now to whatever the latest fear group is? Fear in the US now over terrorism is alot higher than the Canadian fear of internal Japanese invasion in WW2 was.

Not saying it is happening, or that this is the intention of the camps. But there should be oversight, and a strong voice opposing such actions at the first hint of such occuring.

As long as FEMA is running it though, I could care less because they are pretty peaceful folk.

I can't believe you'd turn such a story against us and say its wacky right wingers coming up with this. :lol:

You, sir, are a hero.

Noooo...what I'm saying is that this paticular conspiracy theory is an old one. That life under the Bush admin has made a classic right-wing scenario plausible to people on the other end of the spectrum is interesting, but beside the point.

I can't believe you'd turn such a story against us and say its wacky right wingers coming up with this. :lol:

You, sir, are a hero.

Noooo...what I'm saying is that this paticular conspiracy theory is an old one. That life under the Bush admin has made a classic right-wing scenario plausible to people on the other end of the spectrum is interesting, but beside the point.

Conspiracy or not, can you explain why there are 600 camps in the States ? Why the armed guards ? Why can't people get near them ?

Bush is just the figurehead now of neocons that have existed for decades. The USA has always staged terrorist attacks to start wars. How many wars have they been in in the last 50 years ?

Conspiracy theory or not, countries do have a habit of segregating certain populations in times of real or perceived war.

They are so messed up they are doing it backwards. They were supposed to stop freedom of the press but so far, the press is all negative government. Then they were supposed to build a private army but so far, not one anti government person has been dragged away to a Gulag. Man, the Neocons can't do anything right, even cater to moron conspriacy theorists.

The USA has always staged terrorist attacks to start wars.

That WWII thing was a pretty complicated affair to stage. No wonder 911 was a snap for them. No planes, no cell phones able to penetrate air waves. Man, and the U2 incident was a Muslim Extremist being returned to sender with intelligence to deliver. Wow, this could go somewhere.

BTW, was Hitler a pro Israel agent in some convoluted way in your world? I mean, this all has to fit into a conspiracy right so let's have it. How about Breznev and them, were they pro Muslim Exremists hired by the US Miliatary Industrial whatever?

The truth is out there.

• 2 weeks later...
They were supposed to stop freedom of the press but so far, the press is all negative government. Then they were supposed to build a private army but so far, not one anti government person has been dragged away to a Gulag. Man, the Neocons can't do anything right, even cater to moron conspriacy theorists.

So you REALLY BELIEVE the stuff you see on TV & read in the news ?

The USA has always staged terrorist attacks to start wars.

That WWII thing was a pretty complicated affair to stage. No wonder 911 was a snap for them. No planes, no cell phones able to penetrate air waves. Man, and the U2 incident was a Muslim Extremist being returned to sender with intelligence to deliver. Wow, this could go somewhere.

You should read what I said and then think about what you said. You are making logical errors in your analysis required to support your beliefs. I didn't say "all wars". I said wars. Read PNAC. Read Northwoods.

BTW, was Hitler a pro Israel agent in some convoluted way in your world? I mean, this all has to fit into a conspiracy right so let's have it. How about Breznev and them, were they pro Muslim Exremists hired by the US Miliatary Industrial whatever?

I understand that the Zionists were were given special mention in Mein Kemph although I haven read it. Jews & Zionists are not the same thing. You can be anti Zionist and pro jewish or visa versa.

The truth is out there.

To see it you have to apply careful logic to facts before drawing conclusions. God gave us a brain so that we didn't have to believe everything governments tell us.

I don't watch news. I get intelligence reports and analysis, blogs, forums and occasionally go to a newspaper.

You mean the speculative plan to blame some minor mischeif on commuists? Yes I did and saw the reasons why they didn't do it. Your point is?

To see it you have to apply careful logic to facts before drawing conclusions. God gave us a brain so that we didn't have to believe everything governments tell us.

I believe very little of what the government tells us. It is not in the government's interest nor ours to tell the entire truth. Try reading between the lines, opening your mind to rationale that is plausible, likely and has proof rather than chasing after crackpiot theories and diversify your sources instead of chasing after fiction.

Educate me. Explain the "plausible rationale". What are your sources ?

History. Taliban rise and Al Queda accompanyment. Goals that have been publicly stated and admitted by conservative Wahhabists and admissions of guilt. A movement that hoped to inflict anger on 911 enogh to percipitate a massive attack on Muslims in the hopes it would unite them in defense and anger against the west.

That is the reason. And the proof for it can be found in pretty much any form of media you wish, even in bloggers. It beats the 'mysterious' people who managed to set off explosives in four simultanious incidents without a shred of evidence being found save speculation.