Power & Money, Fed Politicos sidle up to Indo community

It still gauls me, to no end, that our brilliant political self serving politicos would sidle up to this primitive and obviously violent community for votes and money.

The tradition of murdering their wives is alive and well here in Canada.

The National CBC did a revealing piece on the people at the celebrations of their culture, and their terrorists.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/sikh-pol...canada/wso.html

Jack Layton, was there, Reps from the Prime Minister's office, And of the Liberal leader, what's his name. Many Provincial politicians also attended.

And we are still investigating air India tragedy as these federal politicians made themselves obsequious before this curious culture by speaking their language and wearing their dress.

Why they are so enmbraced and pot smokers, six million strong, who shun violence, especially as a replacement for divorce and wish nothing more than to be allowed freedom of choice and criminal harrassment, is beyond my understanding?

It sure appears to me like they relegate a very law abiding (except pot laws) segement of our society to oppression and welcome terrorist associated organizations for the traditional concerns of our politicians, Power and Money.

Edited by KO2

I'm curious as to why this column has recieved no posts.

Is the subject to close to the heart of posters here? Does it embarrass those whose political leaders attended this ethnic love fest?

I always wonder as to the true identy of the people involved in this moment here in our common cyber space. Imagining the furtive clicking away at their keyboards, it gives me mental insights to explore.

Have we no lives?

Does it mean that no one loves us?

Are we angry, uphoric, bored, boring, losers or shakers?

Are we the dog wagging the tail, or is the tail wagging the dog?

Are we nothing but self deluded time wasters, or do we have an input? Into what?

Well, if we look at the numbers of views, you'd be right to chide me as being self deluded.

Do you believe we are all potentially, each of us, a single source of of cataclysm, from which a Tsunami of change might spring forth?

This is the medium, which for the first time has truly given humanity the ability to communicate and break down all manner of borders.

What are we doing with it?

When the thought of my immediate actions asserts itself in my consciousness it tickles me with wonder.

When I hit the post/send button, for me the impression is that of flying metaphysically at the speed of light to all corners of the planet simultaneously. Or is that the wonders of Marijuana?

I wish this site had a wider readership and a better standard of exchange.

Does anyone know of a wider participation on another site?

Edited by KO2

I read the article you posted from CBC....but I can't see any mention other than the influence that the Sikh community has exerted on the Liberals. I don't see any mention of Jack Layton or the PMO. I don't think there is much love between Harper and the Sikh community. The Conservatives were pushing for the "in private" hearings that might have blown the lid off Air India. I remember that during the Liberal leadership, it was speculated that the Sikhs threw their support to Dion in exchange for opposing the "in private" hearing legislation. The fact that he pretty well whipped an opposition vote against extending the legislation seems to support the allegation. Anyway - it's old news that really dates back to last year.

I read the article you posted from CBC....but I can't see any mention other than the influence that the Sikh community has exerted on the Liberals. I don't see any mention of Jack Layton or the PMO. I don't think there is much love between Harper and the Sikh community. The Conservatives were pushing for the "in private" hearings that might have blown the lid off Air India. I remember that during the Liberal leadership, it was speculated that the Sikhs threw their support to Dion in exchange for opposing the "in private" hearing legislation. The fact that he pretty well whipped an opposition vote against extending the legislation seems to support the allegation. Anyway - it's old news that really dates back to last year.

Maybe its not simple enough for you to see the point I'm trying to make.

Check the date on the article, it's not old news! Do you think you can just assert a lie and that's it.

You pick it apppart and try to obscure my point.

The point for you, oh simple one, is that this corrut and proven violent/terrorist leaning tendencies, community is being actively sought out by ALL our politicians.

The point I was addressing is WHY all this coziness with a small but wealthy/poerful group?

Power and money?

Why not give us pot smokers a break?

We are much stronger numbers wise, and have yet to rack up one killing directly related to violence caused by marijuana, compaired to the hundreds of murders through acts of terrorism and traditional wife murders, plus gang violence for control of drug empires.

Are you a politician who wishes to distance HIS PARTY'S MISTAKES FROM THE FACT THEY OCCURRED?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm curious as to why this column has recieved no posts.

I would have but I wasn't that active during the time it was posted.

Is the subject to close to the heart of posters here? Does it embarrass those whose political leaders attended this ethnic love fest?

Yes it probably emberass them. These people are not here to work or integrate, they are here as an extension of Punjab india and are living in settlements.

I always wonder as to the true identy of the people involved in this moment here in our common cyber space. Imagining the furtive clicking away at their keyboards, it gives me mental insights to explore.

There are many, many sikh petitions on Facebook. I read one today about how immigation Canada will not let them use the last name 'Singh' (male) and Kaur (female). That means, every sikh coming here would have the same name. The Delhi embassy has rules against this because 1000 different Mandeep Singh's could be trying to apply so they ask for a real last name.

It's all stone age stuff and kids that are born here are signing up for that petition. People that have maybe been to india once in their life are signing up for the petition becuase it concerns them THAT MUCH what is going on in an immigration office in India.

Wacked and stoneage to the core.

This is the medium, which for the first time has truly given humanity the ability to communicate and break down all manner of borders.

I wouldn't say go that far. I still worry about people finding out who I am so I hold back on a lot of stuff.

When I hit the post/send button, for me the impression is that of flying metaphysically at the speed of light to all corners of the planet simultaneously. Or is that the wonders of Marijuana?

Yeah i was going to mention you sound stoned.

I wish this site had a wider readership and a better standard of exchange.

Does anyone know of a wider participation on another site?

Yes there's that other site but everyone there is Conservative so you wont get much debate.

When the arar thing happenned, everyone was like 'deport him', 'Deport the '(*&)('

Here, I was the only one saying the same pretty much. But all these forums are for entertainment value so go where you find entertainment.

Canada is a non-democratic country so what we discuss really has no outcome. Might as well just have fun with it.