Gideons Begone! Cal. Hospitals To Ban Scriptures?

Neal.F.

It seems that the Bible and other religious literature will probably be banned from Calgary Hospitals. What an outrage! At a place where people need spiritual help & info more than most, the militant secularists want to remove it.

I for one, have never objected when i see a Book of Mormon alongside a Gideon Bible in a hotel room find this to be nothing more than a vindictive attempt to stamp out religious faith in Canada.

The Story

You know what's funny? When I click on that link, at the top of the page I see an advert for UNICEF, a children's charity. UNICEF is a big donator of funds to Planned Parenthood, the world's largest profit-making abortion organisation. The left hand helps the children, the right stabs them in the back of their skulls with scissors. For a handsome profit, of course.

What kind of sick, twisted and disgusting perversion of morality do we have when people praise this two-faced and positively diabolical behaviour, while calling for hospitals to ban the Bible?

It seems that the Bible and other religious literature will probably be banned from Calgary Hospitals. What an outrage! At a place where people need spiritual help & info more than most, the militant secularists want to remove it.

I for one, have never objected when i see a Book of Mormon alongside a Gideon Bible in a hotel room find this to be nothing more than a vindictive attempt to stamp out religious faith in Canada.

The Story

When the anti-God crowd gets thier way and religeon is just a memory who are they going to pray to when the dogs and worms of the world open up.

since when do you need to be lectured by some guy in a funny hat to love God?

why does buying a $9.99 bible making you a true follower?

hospitals are for medical science. most of which the bible would deny exists by some modern interpretations.

if someone wants to pray, they have a direct line with God. God never said he would pass over the rooms without the made in china bible in the drawer.

SirRiff

If I was religious I might want to have 24/7 access to a bible or a picture of the Pope or whatever.

If I was not religious I wouldn't care.

If I was just trivial I would not want to ever see a bible and;

If I was a meddling, trivial, no cause wanna be activist I would fight fights that I could win, not ones that made sense or that mattered.l

Like, save a whale man, to some people this matters, is it really that big of an easy win that you have to deny some old person or parents that have a sick child some comfort? That is not trivial, that is evil.

since when do you need to be lectured by some guy in a funny hat to love God?

why does buying a $9.99 bible making you a true follower?

hospitals are for medical science. most of which the bible would deny exists by some modern interpretations.

if someone wants to pray, they have a direct line with God. God never said he would pass over the rooms without the made in china bible in the drawer.

SirRiff

your statements really do not fit the topic.

It seems now that people want all mention of God taken away from everywhere that a non believer might take affence. This is in no way giving anyone but the nonbeliever comfort. Can anyone disagree with the idea of freedom of religeon? But why does anyone think that this must give than the deserves of freedom from religeon.

For them to ban bibles from hospitols they are catering to a small and insignificant sect of society. Doesnt matter if it is Gideon or what. A thing like this has an inerrantness to become the stepping stones of a tidal wave to strip from you your right to worship and inevitably your right not to worship.

For freedom of religeon incompasses no religeon. but when things are regulated and mandated your choices soon dwindle.

politically correct is an oxzy moron.

And religion having less effect on our every day lives is probaly why there is such dark tidings in the world today. Although I fall into that catagory like most people do I dont understand the fear of religion alot of people seem to have. Are they afraid that if they see enough bibles or hear the word God enough times they will somehow be forced to believe?

Bunch of non-thinkers I think.