Liberal contenders slam Harper for 'anti-Israeli' accusation

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd how we don't hear you demanding B'nai Brith condemn Israel's human rights violations.

Because the B'Nai B'Rith Anti-Defamation League almost makes a career out of condemning Israel. True, self-hating Jews in the worst sense.

# ISNA urges all Muslims in the U.S. and Canada to exercise the utmost self-control and to never let their understandable anger lead to any un-Islamic and irresponsible act towards their fellow citizens. In fact, they should continue their ongoing dialogue with their Christian and Jewish friends, many of whom have condemned Israel’s terrorism perpetrated under the guise of “self defense”.

# ISNA condemns any act of deliberate or reckless targeting of innocent non-combatants by any party to the conflict.

Isn't that so nice. When my ancestors.... And then, starting in 1938, the Germans began to slaughter, ...I am equally sure that most people that came to Canada or the US had at least some scores to settle, ...

What are we supposed to derive from this history lesson?

That when most pre-Muslim immigrant groups, including the Jews, arrived, they were intent on learning English, finding a place to live, raising their children, and making a better life for themselves. Neo-Marxism had not yet become fashionable, so playing the "victim card" didn't yield a government check.

My point is that the Muslims would do far better becoming Canadians than wallowing in a far-distant dream of an unbroken "Ummah" and a restoration of the Caliphate, and the supposed glories of days of old.

My point is that the Muslims would do far better becoming Canadians than wallowing in a far-distant dream of an unbroken "Ummah" and a restoration of the Caliphate, and the supposed glories of days of old.

And how does the ISNA's position quoted above conflict with that???

I'm beginning to think that you may harbor some prejudice against Muslims.

And how does the ISNA's position quoted above conflict with that???

I'm beginning to think that you may harbor some prejudice against Muslims.

I've stated elsewhere that I just want them to become a normal religion.