John Tory is an FOOLhttp://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?act=

Silly posturing fool John Tory ... crashing through quiet Caledonia to stir up the idiots ...

What possible good can he think he is doing ... oh ya ... when you are the hardliner it is good to seek out fragile situations and verbally bash a few heads ... harumph! ... good for the image in the redneck hinterland ... harumph!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...Story/National/

Tory forgets that there is no injunction for removal at present, hence no need for any disruption to a peaceful situation. Tory forgets that the OPP did that once but could not sustain it ... that has not changed. No matter how many police they bring in, they are far outnumbered by Haudenosaunee unarmed women and men ... and they can not just shoot them so they are stuck with hand to hand combat ... Anybody want to volunteer against people who have been waiting 200 years ... who are passionately defending their land... who come quietly out of the woods in thousands ... I did not think so!

Tory forgets there is nothing there for him to see except a peaceful town, and a few angry business people ... do not know why ... did they not get their monthly reimbursement-for-racism government cheque... :rolleyes:

Tory also forgot his manners ... when he wants to go to the reclamation site he can give them a bit of notice ...

Monty Kwinter is right.

Mayor Marie Trainor is an idiot.

There are no problems at present ... just people who want to cause a problem by yelling at the Indians again for a while ... until they get thirsty.

Perhaps John Tory will finally get that railroad bridge rebuilt for the business people. After all, Six Nations might be pleased at that gesture and more of them might shop in town again!

Tory forgets that there is no injunction for removal at present, hence no need for any disruption to a peaceful situation. Tory forgets that the OPP did that once but could not sustain it ... that has not changed. No matter how many police they bring in, they are far outnumbered by Haudenosaunee unarmed women and men ... and they can not just shoot them so they are stuck with hand to hand combat ... Anybody want to volunteer against people who have been waiting 200 years ... who are passionately defending their land... who come quietly out of the woods in thousands ... I did not think so!

When the Indian's stop making threats against our peace officers, I'll accept them as Canadians. But no person in this country threatens police with "hand to hand combat" and then claims more of my money. Unbelievable, I don't know why we haven't cut them off public dollars yet. They obviously aren't Canadians.

That bridge would have been their if the terrorists hadn't burnt it down. Why are the band leaders, who I see as leaders of a terrorist group, not been arrested for the millions in public damage?

Why do we tolerate violence against the State in what is supposedly a country built on peace and democracy.

Ungrateful.

When the Indian's stop making threats against our peace officers, I'll accept them as Canadians. But no person in this country threatens police with "hand to hand combat" and then claims more of my money. Unbelievable, I don't know why we haven't cut them off public dollars yet. They obviously aren't Canadians.

That bridge would have been their if the terrorists hadn't burnt it down. Why are the band leaders, who I see as leaders of a terrorist group, not been arrested for the millions in public damage?

Why do we tolerate violence against the State in what is supposedly a country built on peace and democracy.

Ungrateful.

The OPP attacked them. Until then it was peaceful, and now it is again. They are not trying to threaten anyone, they are just defending themselves and their land and their rights I think. Their treaty gives them the right to be sovereign nations so many of them do not consider themselves Canadians and do not want to be. Canada has treated them rather horribly, taking their land and putting their kids in some pretty horrible abusive schools. They are not very grateful for that

First Nations communities receive funds the same way municipalities do ... except they receive a LOT less.

I believe their intention has nothing to do with violence ... its just that they want their land back, and they have legal rights that Canada has ignored for a very long time.

There is no more violence now ... they are in negotiations with the government for their land.

The Clan Mother System is 100% anti violence.

However, if these people are attacked they of course will defend themselves.

So far it has been the caladonian residents that have tried to inflame violence. They are frustrated with barricades and having to take different routes to work. Not to mention having serious withdrawal symptoms from the local Tim Horton's doughnuts!!! An all time sugar low is sweeping Caladonia. . . .watch out for the diabetics -

No really, as with any protest the media coverage always seeks to exagerate of lay complete blame on those protesting. Its boringly predictable to the point of being inevitable. . .

The Clan Mothers have simply decided that they want ownership of their land back and recognised. The fuss is from all else. Once this is done then the developers can make a deal with them as opposed to the previous false owner. Who knows - might have even got a better deal with the Mohawks - anyway dealing directly with them would have saved an awful lot of agro and need not have gone to court.

The OPP attacked them. Until then it was peaceful, and now it is again. They are not trying to threaten anyone, they are just defending themselves and their land and their rights I think. Their treaty gives them the right to be sovereign nations so many of them do not consider themselves Canadians and do not want to be. Canada has treated them rather horribly, taking their land and putting their kids in some pretty horrible abusive schools. They are not very grateful for that

First Nations communities receive funds the same way municipalities do ... except they receive a LOT less.

I believe their intention has nothing to do with violence ... its just that they want their land back, and they have legal rights that Canada has ignored for a very long time.

There is no more violence now ... they are in negotiations with the government for their land.

Good, get off my paycheque then ok, I'm sick of paying for people that want nothing to do with the country, have no respect for our laws and authorities, and cost taxpayers more through their reckless property destruction.

If you want out, get out. Take your share of the national debt like Quebec would, and don't ask for another dime no matter how hungry you are.

Seriously, we've had enough of this give us money, give us our own nations B.S. from the Indian groups. You can't have it both ways, give us back our money and I'd gladly support you having your soverign nation, without a dime from the Canadian taxpayer.

grany is fool who stirs shit no matter where is goes it says the is no violence bs the native were full of the boose looking for trouble on sunday night setting fires throwing rocks at a old man canada needs to repeal the native acts and stop giving them any money let half of them work for a living

Doesn't matter, there is an injunction against the Indians of Caledonia now. Will the Chiefs sponsor illegal militant action on Canadian soil any longer? Or will the OPP have the nerves to arrest them and throw them in jail like the treasonous criminals they are?

Or will they make the right choice and go back to the table in good faith, by removing their pawns from the blockades?

The Clan Mother System is 100% anti violence.

Tell that to the officer that got hit with the bricks, or the property damage to our railbridge and roadway.

I still can't see why the government doesn't deduct these costs from the Chiefs paycheques. They obviously are ok with violence and property destruction.

Don't give me this Great Law crap or this Clan Mothers are peaceful. I've seen no evidence of such. And it doesn't matter, your in Canada, you follow our laws. Don't like it, pay us back our money and you can have your own little 3rd world nation. I have a hard time believing a society that requires $10k per member plus per year in welfare can stand on it's own.