Insurrection

It seems that all Democrats do is attack whatever the Republicans and President Bush do. They are not very good at coming up with original ideas or having their own plans for making this country safer. President Bush is doing the best job he can and all they do is attack him and his policys for nothing but political gain.

If you have ideas for how to defend America better, by all means, say so. But to do nothing but attack the President and his believes, shut up because all you're doing is showly a lack of support for our administration which, regardless of your political views(I'm not saying love the man, just respect him), shows the rest of the world how strong or weak we are.

Bill O'REilly said something today very interesting. He referred to the War on Terror as World War Three.

Kinda scary, enh?

It bothers me to see people attacking what the President is trying to do for our own good just to gain some political ground for their own needs. It's very selfish and I believe it hurts the country.

I'm not saying love Bush or mindlessly follow him. For the most part I like him. I agree with most of what he's done. I think he's handling the war on terror as well as a politician can. It seems like the Democrats in Congress have one purpose. Not to make the laws or support the government or make this country better and/or safer but to attack the President constantly just in hopes of getting one of their own in office.

For me, that seems very selfish. Campaign. By all means. Put out your views. Tell us how you'd do it. Telling us how bad the current President is doesn't make me want to vote for you, it just makes you look like a middleschooler.

It's interesting to note that before Pearl Harbor, there was a large peace movement in the US, campaigning for isolationism. After Pearl Harbor, of course, the movement vanished, and those who had participated threw themselves behind their President. As in pretty much all of the Grand Alliance countries, internal political differences were all forgotten, to be resumed after victory. Until such time, the defeat of the enemy was to be the sole focus.

Good point. Too bad we didn't turn back to the ideas of isolationism and considering WW2 to be the last war ever. Too bad we also can't all stick behind our commander and chief when he needs our support the most. How cool would Star Wars be if everyone of the Admirals in the Empire were making fun of Darth Vader?

My point is this. If you're first officer on a navy vessel and you have a problem with what your Captain is doing, you NEVER state it in front of the rest of the crew. A good example of this is Crimson Tide.(good movie, I highly recommend it to anyone)

We appear weak because we attack our leaders. Having different points of view is one thing. Attacking whatever they do is like playing the copycat game that we all did to our siblings when we were four.

South Park did state a good point.(one of a very few) We have all these protestors so we can go to war and also feel reluctant and not appear to be war hungrey....

The Dumbocruds and their media allies are preparing for 2004 and 2008. All foreign policy initiatives are portrayed as 'disasters'. You know the litany - Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, China, North Korea, Russia, Venezuela and so on.

Yawn. Heard all that during the Cold War - the America is a loser and can't win argument and France does not like us. Ho hum.

Next the economy is in disastrous shape, trade deficits with China will destroy the US, budget deficits will impair civil society, tax hikes are mandatory and more spending needed.

Yawn. Heard all that during the Reagan-Bush I years, which were followed by the biggest economic rise in recent history. Ho hum.

The Dumbocruds have 3 problems - no leadership, they are controlled by Hollywood Sluts and Trial Lawyers, and they are always wrong.

Great Party otherwise. Just look at the current state of California, er Mexifornia, er Calexico, er Mexicali or whatever the Post Moderns now call it.

Yup, that's it. I'm a gifted 3 year old who can type pretty well. Seasame Street is amazing these days....

So you're saying that the President spending money to defend this country is the same thing as the President spending money to defend his privates and his public image?

Hmm.....interesting concept.....

Yep, I’m afraid there is a whole lot more at stake now. If we could only, focus on the President’s Bush.

It is coming up to election time of course parties are going to tear into each other. I think the President needs to come clean and tell the American People why we are really in Iraq. “To stabilize the region, give those people hope for a better life, hoping in return they will stop aiding terrorists and fukcnig with Israel so we can maintain our way of life comfortably with all the low price oil we can drink.” What's so wrong with that?