Eurabia in trouble

Execprt from a recent Robert Spencer article in Frontpage Magazine:

...(I was introduced)to an official of the Dutch Ministry of Integration, who spends her days in dialogue with Dutch imams and other Muslim leaders. We began a wide-ranging discussion about the nature of the jihad threat and the proper response to it. In the course of this I asked her how many Muslim leaders she encountered who were ready to lay aside attachment to the Sharia, accept the Dutch governmental and societal structure and the parameters of Dutch pluralism, and be willing to live in Dutch society as equals to, not superiors of, non-Muslims indefinitely. She told me that there were only very few, but insisted that we had to work with those few, and indeed had to place our faith and hope in them, for otherwise the future was impossibly bleak. I asked her if she had read the Qur’an. She told me no, she hadn’t, and wouldn’t, because she didn’t want to lose all hope -- and because whatever was in it, she still had to work to find some accord with the Muslim leaders, no matter what.

I urged her to ask the imams with whom she spoke questions that made their loyalties clear, insofar as they would answer them honestly. I urged her to ask them whether they would like to see Sharia implemented in the Netherlands at any time in the future, and whether they were working toward that end in any way, peaceful as well as violent. I asked her to ask them whether they would be content to live as equals with non-Muslims indefinitely in a Dutch pluralistic society, or whether they would ultimately hope to institute Islamic supremacy and the subjugation of non-Muslims.

She couldn’t ask them those questions, she told me. Such questions would immediately put their relationship on a confrontational plane, when cooperation was what they wanted, not confrontation. But, I sputtered, you’re not getting cooperation as it is. The confrontation is already upon us. What is to be gained by pretending that it isn’t happening?

...The young lady in the Dutch Ministry of Integration, despite her best efforts to ignore or deny the reality, kept coming up against it: she found that only a small minority of Muslim leaders in Holland were at all interested in working toward integration.

Eventually the Dutch Ministry of Integration and other administrative bodies in the Western world are going to have to come to grips with the implications of that fact, and with the implications of other facts about Islamic jihad that so far they have preferred to pretend did not exist. What would I suggest that the President do about this reality? I would suggest that he acknowledge it as a reality. That he address the nation and the world, and tell them that the United States is going to lead the resistance to jihad and Sharia supremacism in the name of equality of rights and dignity of all peoples. That any state that oppresses non-Muslims or denies them equality of rights in any way will receive no American aid whatsoever. That any state that allows the idea that Muslims must make war against non-Muslims until they either convert to Islam or submit to the Islamic social order will be no friend of the United States. That the idea that the U.S. Constitution should one day be replaced by Islamic Sharia, whether by violent or non-violent means, will be understood within the United States as seditious.

My prediction?

Eurabia in flames of riot and civil war within 5 years.

The flames started a while ago, with the killings in Holland and riots in France. I don't believe a lot of North Amerians are aware of what is happening in Europe, the MSM here doesn't report it all, unless you go on line and read other publications it is not that widely known. Heck, I've talked to all kinds of people, and most of them don't have a clue as to what Sharia Law is....even in Ontario where it became an issue.

People like Daniel Pipes who write about it and tells it like it is are accused of racism, CAIR sues people who try to talk about it.

Europe has to get a grip, (and North America) maybe it is time to be more confrontational with the Imams et al and demand that Muslims integrate and accept western laws - or leave.

Do you have a link for that article please.

The flames started a while ago, with the killings in Holland and riots in France. I don't believe a lot of North Amerians are aware of what is happening in Europe, the MSM here doesn't report it all, unless you go on line and read other publications it is not that widely known. Heck, I've talked to all kinds of people, and most of them don't have a clue as to what Sharia Law is....even in Ontario where it became an issue.

People like Daniel Pipes who write about it and tells it like it is are accused of racism, CAIR sues people who try to talk about it.

Europe has to get a grip, (and North America) maybe it is time to be more confrontational with the Imams et al and demand that Muslims integrate and accept western laws - or leave.

Do you have a link for that article please.

here it is

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadA...le.asp?ID=21650