Sincerity

Bro

What a nice word.Most political parties claim they are very sincere about one or more of their party platforms.Let's see. Okay, boys and girls.

The green party;sincere about the environment,no arguement there.The problem,wil put thousands of Canadians out of work.

The Bloc;sincere about taking Quebec out of Canada,no argument there.Hope you don't agree.

The Conservatives;sincere about lower taxes,getting tough on crime,free votes within the commons,choice for parents to choose the way they raise their children,tougher gun laws.Just a small list of their many positive options they are proposing to Canadian voters,many of which I could support.

The Liberals;from what I can garner from their present campaign,more sincere actions of the last decade,broken promises,lies,deception and corruption.

The ndp;sincere about more social programs,but looking back at what their party platform did for Ontario during the Rae Days,their cause is one we simply can not afford.

What a nice word.Most political parties claim they are very sincere about one or more of their party platforms.Let's see. Okay, boys and girls.

The green party;sincere about the environment,no arguement there.The problem,wil put thousands of Canadians out of work.

Many environmental groups rated the NDP as "greener than the Greens" last time...
The Conservatives;sincere about lower taxes,getting tough on crime,free votes within the commons,choice for parents to choose the way they raise their children,tougher gun laws.Just a small list of their many positive options they are proposing to Canadian voters,many of which I could support.
Liberals tax cut offer was bigger than the Cons...

Free votes means they don't want to put foreward their real party position, and voters should know the position of a party on all major issues...

Choice for parents of what to do with $25 since it won't even pay for one day of daycare... (not a daycare program)... Won't even create one daycare space... So one of the choices he doesn't offer is affordable daycare.....

Tougher gun laws ??? They want to get rid of the gun registry (that Harper voted in favour of in the first place), and think people should be able to carry handguns ??? that's tougher gun laws ????

Would have had Canadian boys dying in Iraq to secure Oil for Exxon and Haliburton....

Harper supports private, parallel medical delivery... he said so in the French language debate....

The Liberals;from what I can garner from their present campaign,more sincere actions  of the last decade,broken promises,lies,deception and corruption.
Eliminated our huge deficit. Kept us from counting bodybags full of Canadian boys being shipped back from Iraq.
The ndp;sincere about more social programs,but looking back at what their party platform did for Ontario during the Rae Days,their cause is one we simply can not afford.
If you consider the general economic climate in North America when Rae came into power, and performed an honest consideration of all of the facts, you'd probably arrive at a different assessment of his government. He could have been a Tory and fired thousands of civil servants... but NONE lost their jobs due to Bob Rae, even though the economic climate (all over North America) was dismal... Many sacrificed a bit... but nobody was sacrificed.... I take my hat off to Bob Rae...

But looking back at what their party platform did for Ontario during the Harris& Eves Days,their cause is one we simply can not afford.

This week in Vancouver a judge gave bail to a man charged with shooting a young skateboarder a few weeks back. It was argued that the man should be able to spend the time with family over Christmas until the trial starts. This man was caught on tape chasing down the young man who was shot minutes before the shooting. Under a Liberal government criminals don't get punished. They fight strongly for no minimum sentences. They don't want to tie the hands of the judges. We need to do a little more than tie the hands. The gun used was not a legal gun.

You will not eliminate crime by locking up those that commit them but really should there be no punishment. Not for rehabilitation but for punishment. You take a life, you sell drugs to kids, you steal and you should be punished.

I guess it is the steal part that stops the Liberals. Judge yet thee be judged.

and think people should be able to carry handguns ???

Actaully to be fair currently in Canada every time a regular citizen wants to transport a handgun you must first get signed permission from the Chief Firearms officer. As well the handgun being transported must not be loaded and have a trigger lock on it and in cases even locked away in a case. I am currently unware of Harper stating his desire to abolish such laws. it might be possible and if you have evidence of such then by all means show it. Other than that I would agree with most of what you said.