If Trump rallies are filled with stupid people...

18 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Some satire for "Reason"10, the difference between a right wing populist ideologue and a right wing populist soldier: 

I guess after spending a few months in jail, some of these ideologues on the far right met with some real neo-Nazis from the Aryan Brotherhood there and learnt a valuable lesson hence this diversity which is ushering into the movement lately at the top. 

You see, maybe one of these handlers in prison realised that if he goes the real neo-Nazis route, you have zero chance to recruit. You end up in prison bold headed being chased by the different groups around the prison system. 

so, this is the new message, one puts up front Black Conservatives which vote for Trump due to different reasons -> the economy being one of them, one puts a Hispanic name as a front for the new "neo-Nazi" movement, one uses "Ye's" mental health issues to push some propaganda,  and with the help of the media circus + militancy on the left -> one hopes to grow in numbers using Trump's narcissism and establishment flaws to gain control for your real ideology. 

You are too small of a fish. Steve Bannon, which is not even a real nazi, achieved close to what you want. And what happened after? He was kicked by the system and his power taken away. Where is he now? 

maybe you and him should apply to Prigozhin for asylum in Russia. I think you should, the ideology has zero chance, most of the soldiers that fall pray to your games eventually come to reason or society isolates them. Even Trump will isolate you if you come too close to the egg nest. 

End of Satire.

Also forgive my English, when you can speak/write my other 3 languages the way I can speak English then we can talk. 

Did you find that source which says Florida is top 10 academically in the US? None say it. 

As to the last question, ASKED AND ANSWERED.

Marco Rubio and Rick Scott (SEnate) Ron DeSantis (Governor)