FIRST READING: Justin Trudeau's strange obsession with impressing Americans

For a nation that seems to make it a national sport, of being critical of most US policies. And yet it is these US policies that seem to drive our political attention. If we spent half the time turning our own issues into solutions and action plans I'd even vote for the liberals, Ok I went too far, way too far on that one.

I think that is much easier to divert our attention away from our real problems like the lack of support for our Health Care, Education, the entire security apparatus, and the lack of concern for any of the international defense agreements we have signed on to, let's not mention our total lack of concern for our military and RCMP vets. I am beginning to think the liberals are not in government to fix or make better anything for Canadians, instead, they concentrate on matters like taking a knee, turning our Military and RCMP into racist organizations to deflect from the real problems like lack of funding, our treatment of our vets, the list goes on for days. And despite the warnings from most security apparatus departments that urgent work and financing need to be taken they are pushed down the street.

It is time the liberals step down and have this dramatic swing of the left is countered with a touch of the right.

FIRST READING: Justin Trudeau's strange obsession with impressing Americans (msn.com)

Carson Jerema: Justin Trudeau, the troll farm prime minister (msn.com)

Edited by Army Guy
  • Like 3