Mad Howard at it again :))

From the Portland (Maine) Press:

Howard Dean: "I'm tired of the ayatollahs of the right wing"

Republican-hating Doctor Howard "YEEARRGGHH!" Dean, the chairman of the DNC, icon to the angry anti-liberation crowd, the man with an undiagnosed terminal case of foot-in-the-mouth disease, Howard Dean - the God-send to the Republicans - was in Maine yesterday:

LEWISTON — The Bush White House is the most corrupt administration in U.S. history since President Warren G. Harding's, said Howard Dean during his first visit to Maine as chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

Howard appears to have a very short memory when it comes to corrupt administrations.

*cough* Clinton administration *cough* <_<

More than 400 party loyalists listened as Dean described Democrats as a party of moral values, while criticizing Republicans as trying to divide Americans over race, sexual orientation and country of origin.

Give me a break. How could anyone be so out of touch with reality? :blink:

Dean said Republicans should not have interfered in the Terri Schiavo right-to-life case.

"I'm tired of the ayatollahs of the right wing," Dean said.

Keep it up, Howard. You help turn more moderates into Republicans every day. :)

Howard Dean is such a hatemonger, his infamous "I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for" probably being his lowest, but I have to admit that he is hilariously entertaining at times. Here's my Top 5 Favorite Dean Quotes on Race. Enjoy. :D

5) "I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks."

4) "I believe that the flag of the Confederate States of America is a painful symbol and reminder of racial injustice and slavery which (Abraham) Lincoln denounced from here over 150 years ago."

3) "We're going to tell all those white boys who run the Republican Party to stay out of our bedrooms." (Howard Dean apparently forgets what color he is :huh: ).

2) "You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here."

1) "Dealing with race is about educating white folks..."

Howard Dean, the political pundit, is definitely not what the Democrats need. However, he is attempting to find a brand for the Democratic Party so voters have an idea what the Democrats stand for. This is a good idea because the GOP have been very successful labelling the Dems.