Men are always the default guilty party

Argus

There was a lot of fuss recently about our idiot prime minister and his talk about how the introduction of male construction workers into a community was 'toxic' do to (apparently) them being ignorant men - and not the delicate, sensitive, enlightened feminist types like Trudeau. He's not the first idiot progressive to take that tack, of course. Men are blamed for everything bad. And if anyone is going to complain about a particular identity group being disadvantaged or harmed, it will be by men - unless that group is made up of visible minorities, then it will be WHITE men.

Every progressive moron seems to want to buff his virtue and show everyone how much he cares about this or that identity group by demanding they be favored over (ick) men, or white men. And it really doesn't matter if there is any prejudicial behaviour. Such behaviour is assumed to exist, even where it can't be pointed to. The obsession the Left has with the lack of women in a few of the STEM professions is among the best examples of this. Note that nobody gives a damn where there is a lack of men in professions.

All of this has created a sentiment among many white men in particular that they're under attack for everything they do, whether they do it or not, and every ill or problem with society is their fault and can only be addressed by benefiting others at the expense of white men. This, in part, is why Trump still has so many supporters. Now I think Trump is a horrible human being - just like his new chief of staff does - but if he was running for prime minister against some of the social justice warrior idiots I've met here I'd  not only vote for him, I'd donate money for him and join his campaign.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-does-our-feminist-prime-minister-truly-understand-masculinity/

1 hour ago, Argus said:

All of this has created a sentiment among many white men in particular that they're under attack for everything they do, whether they do it or not, and every ill or problem with society is their fault and can only be addressed by benefiting others at the expense of white men. This, in part, is why Trump still has so many supporters. Now I think Trump is a horrible human being - just like his new chief of staff does - but if he was running for prime minister against some of the social justice warrior idiots I've met here I'd  not only vote for him, I'd donate money for him and join his campaign.

Yep, that's what the Democrats here in the states also still haven't figured out. They don't understand why they lost 2016. Some complain about the electoral college, others complain about traitorous suburban white women, others bemoan all the supposedly racist rednecks that voted for Trump. None realize that by far the most powerful weapon any campaign on the right has is just playing back the arguments and statements of your typical left wing social justice type. 

7 minutes ago, Bonam said:

Yep, that's what the Democrats here in the states also still haven't figured out. They don't understand why they lost 2016. Some complain about the electoral college, others complain about traitorous suburban white women, others bemoan all the supposedly racist rednecks that voted for Trump. None realize that by far the most powerful weapon any campaign on the right has is just playing back the arguments and statements of your typical left wing social justice type. 

It's ignorance. Is it self-delusion, or is that no one dares to speak about it for fear of being called politically incorrect - or worse, a racist or misogynist or something like that?
If you're constantly aligning yourself with women, and talking about how women are unfairly treated, and always targeting them for special treatment - promoting and hiring them over better qualified men, for example, it is absolutely inevitable that some of those men are going to get pissed off. The steady drop in support for the Liberals coming from men is an indication of that. In Ontario's recent election, 50% of men went to Ford, despite him not exactly being the world's most attractive candidate. Male support for Scheer is heading in the same direction.

12 hours ago, bcsapper said:

He's lost this feminist:

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/why-sara-wheale-resigned-from-pms-youth-council-over-his-comments-about-construction-workers#comments-area

I've always had a lot of contempt for JT, but he constantly tries to push for more.

Trudeau demonstrates all the worst aspects of the emasculated, desperately 'woke' feminist male, whose greatest ambition in life is to not offend anyone from 'oppressed' identity groups so that he will be accepted by them as one of 'theirs.

On 12/21/2018 at 9:34 PM, dialamah said:

Unlike a "real man", who goes about gleefully insulting just about everyone who fails to be just-like-him.  

Are you referencing anyone in particular? Because if you're whining about me again you might pause to reflect that when I smack you down its because of snotty one-line drive-bys like this.

18 minutes ago, Argus said:

Are you referencing anyone in particular?

Yup, I am referencing guys who spend their time insulting women who achieve positions of power, women who are complain about sexual harassment, immigrants of color, liberals, progressives, posters who disagree with him about anything at all.

Because if you're whining about me

I agree it does sound very much like you.

again you might pause to reflect that when I smack you down its because of snotty one-line drive-bys like this.

I view it more as you flailing about madly trying to protect yourself from the accuracy of the observations.   

28 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yup, I am referencing guys who spend their time insulting women who achieve positions of power, women who are complain about sexual harassment, immigrants of color, liberals, progressives, posters who disagree with him about anything at all.

There's no one like that I know of. Possibly your senility is deepening and given your previously proven lack of intelligence you're simply incapable of understanding what is being read to you by your nurse.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DACHSHUND

• babetteteets went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge