Hidden in Plain Sight

1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would [no doubt] have continued with us: but [they went out], that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Hidden in Plain Sight. Deception by Perception

How does an evil killer hide in plain sight while everyone around him is looking for him? This is the question that many people have asked regarding the BTK killer. This is also a question that many believers will be asking after the Final Great Gentile Leader or Anti-Christ has destroyed countless millions of lives. How? How? How? How did they miss the BTK killer? How did they miss him?

Well the answer to this question is actually quite simple. The BTK killer became a member of the community. He went to church in the community. He ate, helped, talked, laughed, and played with the people in the community. So when it came time to find out who was killing people in the community, it never dawned on the people to look amongst themselves.

This is one of the oldest techniques known to man. This is called deception by perception. All intelligence agents are taught this craft for covert operations. You see man has a tendency to be biased toward those whom they perceive to be their own. They overlook their own whenever a question arises regarding improper actions. We always think and say “Oh Johnny would never do such a thing,” or “Oh no not our Johnny.” I have seen many people in the face of overwhelming evidence declare the innocence of a loved one. This is called denial.

What many have failed to realize is that external familiarity tends to bring a false sense of assurance. By not seeing the spirit of an individual most of us are left to judge by external images. The problem with this is that external images are pliable. They can be easily bent, folded, twisted, and manipulated to fit a particular purpose. Let’s use an example that we may be familiar with. What could a person do in order to convince someone that they are a Christian? Well that’s quite simple. Since you are not with the individual 24hrs a day 7 days a week, all that he or she would have to do is manipulate their image. He or she can manipulate their image by going to church, memorizing scriptures, say that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior (remember saying is not believing), make Christian-like remarks, and associate with other people who look and sound “Christian.” Manipulating ones image is not hard to do. There are some agents who are accomplishing this in many of these chat rooms.

This is why Paul states in 1 Corinthians 2:11 (For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.) You see man is able to manipulate his physical surroundings, but his spirit will stay the same. The spirit of a man can not lie, but his image can. The spirit of a man is like his DNA. It is 100.0 % accurate in identifying his true motives and intentions.

If the people of Kansas would have used their spiritual radars and looked at the spirit of Dennis Radar they would have identified him a long time ago. This same statement will be said about Christians one day. If the Christians would have looked at the spirit of the Final Great Gentile Leader or Anti-Christ they could have helped prevent the deaths of millions

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Um, what are you talking about?

He's just saying that Christians could detect criminals using their Spirit-Radars. In fact, this very technique is leading OJ to the Real Killer as we speak!

-k

In other words, think critically.

It's amazing how history is repeating itself right in front of the worlds face and they have no idea what is going on. Once again by the time they wake up and realize what is really going on right in front of their noses, it will be to late. Sixty years is not a long time, but this generation has such a short memory plus they don't study history, or is it because they really don't care.

I believe he is stating that our great Presidante to the South, um...Mr. Bush is the AntiChrist.

Its speculations like these that give 'Christians' a harder time than they need. For one the AntiChrist would never declare that 'Jesus, is my saviour', which Bush has, secondly if you actually read the scriptures of the Holy Bible you might find some interesting things that would throw your comments out of tune.

1 - The AntiChrist will not come from the Americas, you can be certain of that. The Bible tells of Roman blood and a revitalized Babylon.

2 - If Christians spent more time trying to live their faith to the best as opposed to ranting on Spititual Outcomes that according the Bible are going to come weather we like it or not, than more people would be will to listen.

I believe its the 'END OF THE WORLD' message that throws people off of Christianity, according to the Bible, the character and message of Jesus Christ was LOVE, not commit yourself before the end comes and you rot in burning lake of sulfure.

NOW if you are indeed referring to anywhere self of the USA than this whole reply you should ignore.

I believe he is stating that our great Presidante to the South, um...Mr. Bush is the AntiChrist.

Its speculations like these that give 'Christians' a harder time than they need.  For one the AntiChrist would never declare that 'Jesus, is my saviour', which Bush has, secondly if you actually read the scriptures of the Holy Bible you might find some interesting things that would throw your comments out of tune.

1 - The AntiChrist will not come from the Americas, you can be certain of that.  The Bible tells of Roman blood and a revitalized Babylon.

2 - If Christians spent more time trying to live their faith to the best as opposed to ranting on Spititual Outcomes that according the Bible are going to come weather we like it or not, than more people would be will to listen.

I believe its the 'END OF THE WORLD' message that throws people off of Christianity, according to the Bible, the character and message of Jesus Christ was LOVE, not commit yourself before the end comes and you rot in burning lake of sulfure.

NOW if you are indeed referring to anywhere self of the USA than this whole reply you should ignore.

You are funny. So when the Anti-christ comes he will tell the whole "Hello world I'm the Anti-Christ, I hate Jesus". How many people do you think he will deceive with that line. Because someone says that Jesus is their Lord and Savior makes them automatically good. Please spare me the propaganda.

By the way I didn't call anyone an Anti-Christ you did. Maybe you know something that I don't know

Perhaps the my error lies in the fact that I respond to people who come out with what they are trying to say, as far as I am concerned you have been talking about BTK and Anti-Christ, not giving any clarity to this topic at all...so my instincts took over and I used your 'south of the border' comment as a quote for my argument, and I believe this is, for all intesive purposes, a mature forum, so pull childish stunts like "hey you called the big guy with the 666 first", I find that kinda banter rediculous and out of place, espically since I didn't say Bush was.

Secondly, there is nothing worst then trying to debate spiritual theology with someone who probably has not even stepped foot in a seminary, regardless this was the kinda mess I was hoping to avoid.

You are correct in assuming the Anti-Christ according to wide-spread doctorine will not come out say "oh look here I am to decieve you", but I also know that it will not be on the falsehood of a fictional publicized faith in Christ. In the beginning, according to the Holy Bible, there will be an acceptance of all "faiths', and I doubt religion will play of much importance into the AC's rise to power. There is however an increasingily popular doctrine arriving that has no belief in the so-called 'Tribulation' and that the Last book of the Bible is simply a message of warning and hope.

All of this said, the intent behind my post was not to discuss the Anti-Christ but simply say that what ultimately will it matter, life is life, what has been predicted should it happen will happen regardless of anything we do. The point I was trying to make which got lost somewhere was, Evil is going to happen and there is nothing that can be done about it as far as the physical is concerned, if the Anti-Christ arises tomorrow, should make a difference how Christians should live, the answer quite simple is...NO.

Perhaps the my error lies in the fact that I respond to people who come out with what they are trying to say, as far as I am concerned you have been talking about BTK and Anti-Christ, not giving any clarity to this topic at all...so my instincts took over and I used your 'south of the border' comment as a quote for my argument, and I believe this is, for all intesive purposes, a mature forum, so pull childish stunts like "hey you called the big guy with the 666 first", I find that kinda banter rediculous and out of place, espically since I didn't say Bush was.

Secondly, there is nothing worst then trying to debate spiritual theology with someone who probably has not even stepped foot in a seminary, regardless this was the kinda mess I was hoping to avoid.

You are correct in assuming the Anti-Christ according to wide-spread doctorine will not come out say "oh look here I am to decieve you", but I also know that it will not be on the falsehood of a fictional publicized faith in Christ.  In the beginning, according to the Holy Bible, there will be an acceptance of all "faiths', and I doubt religion will play of much importance into the AC's rise to power.  There is however an increasingily popular doctrine arriving that has no belief in the so-called 'Tribulation' and that the Last book of the Bible is simply a message of warning and hope.

All of this said, the intent behind my post was not to discuss the Anti-Christ but simply say that what ultimately will it matter, life is life, what has been predicted should it happen will happen regardless of anything we do.  The point I was trying to make which got lost somewhere was, Evil is going to happen and there is nothing that can be done about it as far as the physical is concerned, if the Anti-Christ arises tomorrow, should make a difference how Christians should live, the answer quite simple is...NO.

Good Day Central Canadian

So stepping foot in one of your religious seminaries automatically makes one qualified to debate on spiritual theology. This is news to me considering that the blindest and most perverse people in this world are those who have been to religious seminaries. Pharisees ring a bell? Catholic priests ring a bell? If what you have been spouting is an example of what they teach in seminary, I thank God that I have never stepped foot in one.

Let us take a look again at some of the things that you have said so that we can see what the seminary has taught you. You said:

“Its speculations like these that give 'Christians' a harder time than they need. For one the AntiChrist would never declare that 'Jesus, is my saviour', which Bush has, secondly if you actually read the scriptures of the Holy Bible you might find some interesting things that would throw your comments out of tune.“

Now evidently those great seminaries have not taught you that just because someone declares that “Jesus is my Saviour” does not automatically make them righteous and holy. Evidently you must believe as many foolish Christians believe that those four words are magical. All one has to do is utter those four magical words and they can do no wrong. I have seen murders, adulterers, thieves, and prostitutes who have uttered those four words, without changing. So go and tell your seminaries that words without action mean nothing to God.

Secondly you state

“1 - The AntiChrist will not come from the Americas, you can be certain of that. The Bible tells of Roman blood and a revitalized Babylon.”

Tell those people in your seminary schools that no nation is exempt from evil.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say for certain that the Anti-Christ will not come from America. What excludes America? Are they gods down there? Do they not do evil down there? Please let me know. Maybe I’m missing something. And while you are at your seminary schools tell them that they need to restudy Babylon.

Thirdly you state

“I believe its the 'END OF THE WORLD' message that throws people off of Christianity, according to the Bible, the character and message of Jesus Christ was LOVE, not commit yourself before the end comes and you rot in burning lake of sulfure.”

Who cares what throws people off of Christianity. A Christian is not here to please fleshly people. The truth is the truth. If somebody does not want to hear the truth that is their problem not the Christians. And please don’t propagate that LOVE crap to me. You are the type of person who has distorted the true meaning of LOVE. Warning someone of impending danger is LOVE. Admonishing someone when they wrong so that they can change is LOVE. Not just living your life and allowing your brother and sister to continue on a path that is disastrous.

Fourthly you state:

“You are correct in assuming the Anti-Christ according to wide-spread doctorine will not come out say "oh look here I am to decieve you", but I also know that it will not be on the falsehood of a fictional publicized faith in Christ. In the beginning, according to the Holy Bible, there will be an acceptance of all "faiths', and I doubt religion will play of much importance into the AC's rise to power. There is however an increasingily popular doctrine arriving that has no belief in the so-called 'Tribulation' and that the Last book of the Bible is simply a message of warning and hope“.

You know this statement here tells me all that I need to know about you. You see Central Canadian in these last days there are three types of people who are in the church and the world. There are sheep, there are goats and there wolves in sheep‘s clothing. Which one are you? Be truthful You will only be deceiving yourself if you lie.

By the way tell those people from that seminary school that they need to teach you all a better form of disguise. This one is not working. LOL

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Nuckleheads, I swear it, instead of really debating the issue, you think I'm using seminary as something to hold over you. And then you have the nerve to say that I'm a goat, while you are the one dissing Catholic Priests and other well educated people, simply because of their education. It is people like you who focus to much on all the negative things in the church, and this bickering only proves it...never once did I say I even stepped foot in a seminary school. If you want it straight, I've been against the very people you despise, never once did I think I was better or knew better. I am not disquising anything, what would that prove.

• 2 weeks later...

Its speculations like these that give 'Christians' a harder time than they need.  For one the AntiChrist would never declare that 'Jesus, is my saviour', which Bush has, secondly if you actually read the scriptures of the Holy Bible you might find some interesting things that would throw your comments out of tune.

1 - The AntiChrist will not come from the Americas, you can be certain of that.  The Bible tells of Roman blood and a revitalized Babylon.

Greetings folks.

Based on the above, and the responses that followed it, I feel compelled to offer a question/observation.

Perhaps intelligent discussion, dialogue, and understanding may result. One can hope.

It appears that within the inpsired Scriptures there are *only* four verses where "antichrist" is mentioned (KJV):

bible.gospelcom.net/keyword/?search=antichrist&version1=9&searchtype=all

So what does the Bible itself say about "the antichrist"?

1John 2:22

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

>>Like many other words, "antichrist" is defined within the Bible itself: it is simply someone who denies that Jesus is the prophesied "Christ" (which means anointed, chosen king, messiah, redeemer).

?*? So exactly WHAT BASIS (biblically) can someone use to claim "THE" antichrist is a "world dictator coming in the near future"?

1John 4:3

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

>>Again, "antichrist" is defined within the Bible itself: in this case, the "spirit" of antichrist is what is behind someone denying Jesus as being the incarnation of God's Christ.

?*? So exactly WHAT BASIS (Scriptures please!) justifies someone claiming "THE" antichrist is a "world dictator coming in the near future"?

1John 2:18

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

>>Notice that John wrote "IT *IS* THE LAST TIME" and "EVEN *NOW* THERE ARE MANY", not "IT WILL BE... THERE WILL BE MANY".

?*? So exactly WHEN did John write his first epistle, and by WHOM (target audience) were these words originally intended to be read and applied?

2John 1:7

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

>>John again saying many deceivers "ARE ENTERED INTO THE WORLD", not not "WILL ENTER INTO THE WORLD"... and he says "MANY" with no mention of some uber-leader. Again, an internal definition of "antichrist" is simply someone not confessing (i.e. denying, as in above) that Jesus is the incarnation of God's Christ.

?*? So on exactly WHAT BASIS (Sola Scriptura!) can someone define "antichrist" as anything other than what is defined simply and clearly by the Bible itself?

...NOTE... similar to 1John2:18's sense of urgency in the writer's *own contemporary* time, see also (among others, for this is not an exhaustive list of examples):

Acts 2:16-17; Romans 13:12, 16:20; 1Corinthians 7:29-31, 10:11; Philippians 4:5; 2Thessalonians 1:7; Hebrews 10:37; James 5:8; Revelation 1:1, 1:3, 1:10, 1:20, 22:7, 22:10, 22:12, 22:20.

So please, persuade me, *with the inspired Word of God* (not the speculations of Man), convince me of a future, single and singular evil, world leader referred to as "The Anti-Christ".

Thank you for your time, and may you have a glorious day.

In Christ For Truth,

Darren Dirt.

• 3 months later...