Advice for Gurmant and Stephen

After one top analyst raised doubts Thursday, the Tories released a few passages they said were mistakenly lost in digital transfer.

But two of the excerpts that reappeared - translated from Punjabi - are embarrassing for Grewal because they show him asking Dosanjh for a reward:

"If it is something good then it would be tempting," Grewal says in one instance.

In another, he adds: "I want to be someone up there. If I go with you guys, I want to be someone up there."

Gee what a co-incidence - the bits 'mistakenly lost' make Grewal look bad.

LMAO.

Good one.

But see, you're assuming that a Christian Fundamentalist party reads the book that they're forcing down your throat.  The reality is that they only read the parts that they like and coincide with their world view.

The only Christian Fundamentalist party that I know of is the Christian Heritage Party. I don't see anyone forcing religion down any one's throat. Last I heard we live in a democracy and all people have a right to a voice and a opinion. Or am I getting a sense here that some people think christians shouldn't have opinons or a vote?

LMAO.

Good one.

But see, you're assuming that a Christian Fundamentalist party reads the book that they're forcing down your throat.  The reality is that they only read the parts that they like and coincide with their world view.

The only Christian Fundamentalist party that I know of is the Christian Heritage Party. I don't see anyone forcing religion down any one's throat. Last I heard we live in a democracy and all people have a right to a voice and a opinion. Or am I getting a sense here that some people think christians shouldn't have opinons or a vote?

Scrib, most of these wingnuts here have a left wing tendency, so no, Christians are not allowed a vote, opinion or voice in this forum!

Now if you have ever leaned towards anything homosexual or support giving money to people who don't want to work(not because they are unable), then by all means you have a voice, opinion & vote on these forums. Otherwise, you are a rascist, bigot, right wing, fascist who will be mauled to death here! LOL

RW

I don't see anyone forcing religion down any one's throat. 

Only because we won't allow it. There are no shortage of people who want to do just that.

Last I heard we live in a democracy and all people have a right to a voice and a opinion.  Or am I getting a sense here that some people think christians shouldn't have opinons or a vote?

If you are getting that sense, I don't know where it would be coming from.

LMAO.

Good one.

Bigot. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are the Fundamentalist, full of hate.

And is theTerribleSweal's post not considered trolling?

LMAO.

Good one.

Bigot. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are the Fundamentalist, full of hate.

And is theTerribleSweal's post not considered trolling?

Oh ho! Quoting The Bible is trolling to you, is it?!

Pretty intolerant, Ramesh.