2 Duality, My Study with Sleep Meditation​

Exegesisme

2 Duality, My Study with Sleep Meditation​

By Exegesisme
8:35 PM 2015-11-20​

1 I read the webpage missioned before. This time I noticed the concept duality in expression: a powerful tool called “duality”. A group of children sounds, which have been in my deep left ear since a sound told me they would be here several years ago, cried "they don't know the meaning of duality".

2 I lay down on bed and tried to get some meaning of duality. Many sounds appeared in my mind, but none of them means a lot about duality. So I got up, and made study on internet again.

3 This time I got a meaning as following: a special relationship between two elements in a wholeness, the whole influences are the same as their positions are exchanged; or a special relationship of two changes to the same wholeness, their influences to the same wholeness are the same.

4 I lay down on bed again and had a dream. In the dream, maybe in a room in a hospital, I saw a test result on a table was treated specially. I asked why, many sounds explained, no explanation was the same.

5 I woke up, still lay on bed, and my eyes were lazily closed. I was asked by a silent meaning in my mind to explain the dream. My silent explanation got a sound "c" in my mind. I explained again.

6 A while, in my inner vision, a young black man appeared in a room with an attitude of very obvious confidence. "Comment this young lord", a mild male sound asked. The name Carson appeared in my mind, I had not obvious physiological reaction.

7 A while, the name Obama appeared in my mind, I saw some spherical waves in my eyes. Sometime later, the names King and Mandela appeared in my mind, both caused physiological reactions on me.

8 The word duality, the dream, and the vision after sleep would share some meaning similarly, I believe. Each of them could be seen as a symbol with many different meanings, each is proper in its situation.

9 This might be a form of general understanding.

10 This record might be seen as a home exercise of me on super understanding to supernatural being.