UK Equates Journalism With Terrorism

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What threat exists Guyser acts. None. I made them all up Guyser. The world is a perfectly safe and calm place with zero threats.

I asked ...."You make arguments no one proposed or proposes."

Of course I wouldnt expect an answer since you have no clue beyond the norm what threats exist, even though you tried to look informative. Given that chance, you failed miserably.

No surprise there, unless now you will tell us you were an ambassador in another life.

Walter Mitty indeed.

I asked ...."You make arguments no one proposed or proposes."

Of course I wouldnt expect an answer since you have no clue beyond the norm what threats exist, even though you tried to look informative. Given that chance, you failed miserably.

No surprise there, unless now you will tell us you were an ambassador in another life.

Walter Mitty indeed.

The personal attacks show you have no point. Its as meaningless as you suggesting there are no threats to the US or Canada that require they have intelligence and counter intelligence agencies.

The personal attacks show you have no point. Its as meaningless as you suggesting there are no threats to the US or Canada that require they have intelligence and counter intelligence agencies.

You had a chance to answer the question, you didnt.

You posted as if you had some inside info, admonishing others for not knowing , using a famous line from a movie.Quite funny to be honest

Wonderful! But not a shred to back it up. And yet....2 more replies not addressing the issue.

Why not answer the questions instead of playing all hurt and whiny?

And of course I never said anything of the sort that there are no threats to the US or Canada. You have a propensity to do that. Kind of weird, but expected

Edited by Guyser2

Gusyer do the personal attacks, the baiting, the name calling, the attempt to dictate to me what kind of answer I must give you get the response you are looking for from me? Lol.

You asked what threats exist that justify the US from requiring its intelligence operations. Its a question you threw out when trying to act smug and insult me. Its there as are the insults pretexting the question. You attempted to infer I am suggesting threats that don't exist exist and now can't prove them.

Lol Guyser, you even asked the question about the threats changing your name to "us" as if you now represent the entire forum or is it world? You now refer to yourself in the royal plural.

Lol.

Gusyer there are no threats I made them all up. So does the US. The world is free of threats to the US. It has no need for intelligence operations of any kind.

Regards, Bond, J., Commander

Finkleberg,S., Chief Zionist False Flag Commander

Bush,Jeb

Philip, Prince

Lohan,L.

Edited by Rue