Quebec radio host encourages caller who declared Holocaust ‘the most b

jbg

Notice the "everyone"

Every one is justified in using as much force as is reasonably necessary

(a) to prevent the commission of an offence

(i) for which, if it were committed, the person who committed it might be arrested without warrant, and

(ii) that would be likely to cause immediate and serious injury to the person or property of anyone; or

(iv) to prevent anything being done that, on reasonable grounds, he believes would, if it were done, be an offence mentioned in paragraph (a).

Fixed that for you. As usual, login incorrect.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may be misreading my statements.

Not sure about that, you flip flop.

But rest assured, I know you have not the slightest f'ing idea what you speak.

For example.....

Yes there are multiple charges where lies are illegal and criminal.

Oh lord, cops lie all the time. Lies in the investigation by a LEO can charges be laid.

Nope I have a defence.

No you dont. Pretty laughable the ignorance when one tries to spout this non-sense.

Learn the law,someone flees while in commission of commiting an indictable offence lethal force can be used to prevent the flight.

Not in this country .

If they are fleeing , then you are not in any danger, ergo you try lethal force and you will have fun in PMITA joint.

Thats the law.

Flip flop flip flop

This is no joke, it is really the law.

We are entitled to stop the commission or continuance of indictable offences and to use reasonable force to do so there are defences for use of force that justify its use such as prevention of the commission of the offence.

Like I said, flip flop.

IOW, no chance on beating into submission is there? Fleeing and shooting...no go buttercup.

What is so weird about this for you. Someone rapes someone in the street you find it issued if you kick them to the ground, and if they try to run away you pull out a gun and shoot them to prevent a rapist from getting away?

Nothings weird except for your teenage back of cereal box version of the law.

Maybe rape is ok for you but ruining someones life with lies isn't? Well the fact is both are indictable offences, meaning people were put to death for the level of offence in the past. It isn't trivial, so once you have been victimized by these sorts of offences you will shut your mouth nod and smile because morally i am right and you are ignorant of the seriousness of these crimes against good.

Yes rape is ok with me .

Someone raped your brain sometme ago too if this is your understanding of the law.

Hey morally right now, not legally right.

Well when you are getting it in jail, keep twelling your self....."I am morally right...I am morally right..."

I will be outside living large and saying " I am legally right "

laugh.png

Best go learn something there junior. Your grasp of the law is horrible.

I'm not saying you go out walk behind the crook pull a handgun out quietly place it behind their head and pull the trigger judge jury and executioner, but you can use reasonable limits of the law to both protect your security and to stop criminals who have committed criminal acts or to stop crimes from being fullfilled. What is so "bizarre" about this to you? It is you who seems a little out of touch here.

Well now youre getting somewhere.

Of course this directly contradicts your earlier statements so perhaps some reading was done. Good for you.

no it doesn't. read the law.

You cannot incite hatred accidentally.

Not unless you actually believe what you say, in which case it's allowable anyway.

So yes, if someone posted lies about me online I could arrest them, and if they resisted I could beat them into submission and if they tried to flee I could kill them. With my actions fully defended at law. Now getting the police to get involved would be safer, but if the police failed to respond I would be justified to prevent the continuance or furtherance of the offence.

I guess if you have no understanding of law, the law can seem like the bible or the koran in that you can interpret it any old way you want to.

In real life, however, none of what you wrote is actually true.

So the offensive line is generally drawn at.. is it true or not, is it for "respectful discussion" or not. If it is niether true nor to further respectful discussion then it is illegal. Beleive it or not.The offense can be stopped by whatever reasonable force is required to subdue the offender and bring them to justice, even to the point of lethal force if circumstances require it.

Glad I'm not trying to talk politics to you in a bar...

You cannot incite hatred accidentally.

Not unless you actually believe what you say, in which case it's allowable anyway.

Don't be stupid.

I guess if you have no understanding of law, the law can seem like the bible or the koran in that you can interpret it any old way you want to.

In real life, however, none of what you wrote is actually true.

Ignorance is not a defence.

Glad I'm not trying to talk politics to you in a bar...

Glad I'm not in a bar with a jerk.

Not sure about that, you flip flop.

Nope.

But rest assured, I know you have not the slightest f'ing idea what you speak.

For example.....

Oh lord, cops lie all the time. Lies in the investigation by a LEO can charges be laid.

Charges can be laid anytime. Cops lie all the time. It just means if they lie in trial they are liable to purgery charges.

No you dont. Pretty laughable the ignorance when one tries to spout this non-sense.

That's convincing. You are just against citizens rights, plain and simple.

That and the fact you are a troll.

Not in this country .

What country is that?

Obviously I'm geussing you arn't in Canada.

If they are fleeing , then you are not in any danger, ergo you try lethal force and you will have fun in PMITA joint.

WRONG.. if they are fleeing they are a fleeing criminal and you can pursue, and historically you are expected to pursue.

Flip flop flip flop

Stupid troll stupid troll.

Like I said, flip flop.

troll.

IOW, no chance on beating into submission is there? Fleeing and shooting...no go buttercup

You have no fing clue.

Nothings weird except for your teenage back of cereal box version of the law.

Yes rape is ok with me .

Someone raped your brain sometme ago too if this is your understanding of the law.

Hey morally right now, not legally right.

You are a sick and twisted troll.

Well when you are getting it in jail, keep twelling your self....."I am morally right...I am morally right..."

and that is never. when you stop being an idiot maybe we can have a real discussion, that is beneficial, and doesn't just get trolled to nothingness.

I will be outside living large and saying " I am legally right "

laugh.png

No sorry.

Best go learn something there junior. Your grasp of the law is horrible.

Well now youre getting somewhere.

Of course this directly contradicts your earlier statements so perhaps some reading was done. Good for you.

Not at all. You are a troll hiding behind net anonyminity out of touch with the real world and pursueing an alterior motive. Why not be real and stop being a jackass. I might even respect you for being a good person if you just tried t o be a good person and not just a stupid troll. It will get you nowhere fast, you can live your life being a problem or you can try to be constructive and help the world. I'm geussing you won't learn the error of your ways, but time will catch up with you, and with that I have my peace of mind. Go to hell.

And its you that's the one who needs to mature buddy.

Edited by login

Charges can be laid anytime. Cops lie all the time. It just means if they lie in trial they are liable to purgery charges.

Ah so anyone can lie but not in a court when sworn in.

Well, that contradicts your earlier assertion.

That's convincing. You are just against citizens rights, plain and simple.

That and the fact you are a troll.

Actually I am a huge defender of citizens rights. The thing here is I know pretty much what a citizend can and cannot do. Things like....no one can beat senseless anyone without repercussions. Of course you incorrectly think otherwise and therefore you call one with better knowledge a troll.

What country is that?

Obviously I'm geussing you arn't in Canada.

Canada, yes, I live here too.

Even a cop would be charged if he just plain out and out shot without probable cause (known to have a gun, no danger to cop) a suspect while fleeing. He may not be convicted like a private citizen would, but that would be determined in court.

A cop has to belive his life and or the immediate public is in danger.

In the US, where many of our current laws are form following , Tennessee v Garner will spell it out for you .

WRONG.. if they are fleeing they are a fleeing criminal and you can pursue, and historically you are expected to pursue.

A horrible misnomer which only proves limited knowledge is a dangerous thing. If you think otherwise, post a statute, While doing that you should realize how wrong you are.

But heres a hint. if they are fleeing, you are not in any danger anymore. No one says you cant chase, but thats a different ballgame altogether.

Stupid troll stupid troll.

Probably easier to admit defeat on your part isnt it? Afterall, its clear I am not a troll and the one spouting inanities isnt me.

You have no fing clue.

Well , you are right...I have no clue how someone who tries to be so authoritative could miss the mark so wide.

Not at all. You are a troll hiding behind net anonyminity out of touch with the real world and pursueing an alterior motive. Why not be real and stop being a jackass. I might even respect you for being a good person if you just tried t o be a good person and not just a stupid troll. It will get you nowhere fast, you can live your life being a problem or you can try to be constructive and help the world. I'm geussing you won't learn the error of your ways, but time will catch up with you, and with that I have my peace of mind. Go to hell.

And its you that's the one who needs to mature buddy.

Wheres the love buttercup?

Look its simple, If you want to post with authority fine, but dont come on here with half baked ideas about what constitutes the law in this land. It is something I have to deal with on a weekly basis.

Already been to hell ,although I refer to it as Ottawa