Mental Health In Canada

Had not seen this person if a few months. He is a young man about 25 years of age. He is homeless and walks about begging. I would consider him the stranges phenomena as far as mental health is concerned. He is tattooed - now I don't mean the hipster sleeve sort of thing - He is BLACK - no I don't mean an African Canadian. This person has every square centimeter of his face and head tattooed jet black...I mean totally blackened out. It is beyond me what this might signify. This poor guy certainly made a mistake of some sort - He is un-employable - totally incapable of being intrigrated into society - will never have a mate - so will suffer a lonely existance for the remander of his life.

The homeless guy is an allien to humantiy. What is society supposed to do with this type of person - no point in medicating him - no point in retraining - no talk thearapy - no public houseing - He is destined to die on the street - all in the name of freedom for the mentally ill. I don't understand how such things exist in a supposedly modern nation. I will not mention the fact that I have a friend who was randomely stabbed sereral times on the street by a crazed Iranian immigrant who was recently released after stabbing a previous young woman - now he is set to be released again to go for a third - The victim can not sue the government - I find that odd - after all their mental health experts are experts - even though they continue to release a man that likes to disembowel young woman at bus stops.