No Issue ELection

Wha's going on these days as far as our political workers. Yes I called them workers and let me remind you all that PRIME minister means first servant. Are the participants in this election really that eager to please their master? Who happens to be us!

It will end up being an issue about the centralization of our federation. We all ready have a coalition. As long as all participants are in a state of mutual co-operation all is well - This status quo that exists is exactly why they are barring May of the Greens - We simply do not want someone that is going to come into the fray and complete...we do not need a competion..we need a union..Frankly I am proud of all the parties...If Harper is to remain the figure head that is fine with me...If this is an ego-centric race where cut throat careerists seek the top dog chair for ego sake and nothing eles then that is a mistake.

It looks as if we have a true dictitorial democracy in the makings - where power is centralized and all participate and contribute to the better good of the nation. Who holds the big chair is not important - Believe it or not, Harper strikes me as a moderate centralist - and that is good!

But someone says this every time there's an election. We're always in mid-stream.

Got a point there...maybe Harper is complacent? How do we get the Harper horse to properly and effectively lead the charge towards a better Canada? Could it be that we really do not have a real leader to choose from? If that be the case then we are on our own....which leaves the door open to what ever nut wants to abuse the nation....it's not a good scenario. I just hope that who ever wins appreciates the responsiblity of the post.

I second that.

Good. This is of utmost importance. Our representative of the people domestically and abroad had better sacrafice all of his energy - mind spirit and life if need be....to save our sorry asses before China decides to invade...If someone is having to much fun - whether it be an American kid flying around in air force one - or Harper playing to long with toys...such as jets..then it is a tad worrying. The world is changing in every way more rapidly than we are prepared for or expected...It one hell of a job to take care of and minister to over 30 million people.

Wha's going on these days as far as our political workers. Yes I called them workers and let me remind you all that PRIME minister means first servant. Are the participants in this election really that eager to please their master? Who happens to be us!

It will end up being an issue about the centralization of our federation. We all ready have a coalition. As long as all participants are in a state of mutual co-operation all is well - This status quo that exists is exactly why they are barring May of the Greens - We simply do not want someone that is going to come into the fray and complete...we do not need a competion..we need a union..Frankly I am proud of all the parties...If Harper is to remain the figure head that is fine with me...If this is an ego-centric race where cut throat careerists seek the top dog chair for ego sake and nothing eles then that is a mistake.

It looks as if we have a true dictitorial democracy in the makings - where power is centralized and all participate and contribute to the better good of the nation. Who holds the big chair is not important - Believe it or not, Harper strikes me as a moderate centralist - and that is good!

When will people come to realize that politicians don't care about them? They care about the big bucks they get for PRETENDING to care about the people.

Part of the problem is that few issues are truly national. Examples:

Health care is of particular interest in Ontario, whereas in Manitoba things are damn good.

Tough on crime plays poorly in Quebec, but it's a huge vote getter in the west.

My MP is pushing the tough on crime in her riding. Not only because it goes over well in this area, but she's a police officer so it's of particular importance to her.