Tchechnia...

AKr0n

People forgot about chechnya, but it is in a way very much like irak...comes from ignorance...why?Well ask the leaders of the opposing parties to tell you why they are fighting...They may give you reasons, but only resulted from the war itself...

As to myself, I believe that this problem could easily be solved if you have power...hehe lol, just drop a nuclear warhead..easy, simple...But foolish ppl who think they have even more power (always the US =) ) will always be there and find a reason to counter this..although it may be justifiable..

Well, what do you think??Should i become president one day?

It's very sad what is happening in Chechnya. I think the only solution is for the Russians to leave them alone and let them decide how they want to run themselves. The current Russian government has more than it can handle just trying to govern themselves without forcing themselves on others.

I think that chechny is an example of the hypocrisy of the world, btw. What is being done to the Chechnyans is far and away worse than what is being done to the Palestinians, but there are no TV cameras, so no one cares.