Iran at it again

So apparently Ahmedinijad shows up to give a speech at a UN conference and it turns into a massive anti-Israel rant.

Meanwhile, a female Iranian-American journalist is held in an Iranian jail for "espionage".

And Obama wants to drop by for tea? My prediction is that these kinds of things will keep happening as Iran becomes ever closer to it's nuke, and that Iran will actually become even more emboldened with it's fast approaching nuclear status and Obama's new approach to "diplomacy" which seems entirely based around "jedi-mind tricking" bad guys into being good guys.

"Talks" - a famous european term used to describe doing nothing while a rogue nation developes nukes.

"Talks" - a famous persian term used to describe what you do to distract and keep busy the Europeans - and now the Americans - while you pursue nukes.

Today's events seem to be early indications that, despite the Obamatrons' assertions that "hey, if we're just nice to everyone, everything will be ok", in fact it's a nasty world out there and perhaps the strategy is Naive at best and dangerous at worst.

Hey Obama, you can sit in the Oval office and listen to "Imagine" all you want. But he reality clearly isn't changing on the ground.

If I'm Israel right now listening to your "hey let's all disarm" John Lennon schtick while Iran develops nukes and their President hurls angry venomous comments about my very existence at every opportunity, or while North Korea tests rockets/missiles, I'm worried for my life.

One famous President used to say "walk softly and carry a big stick"

Apparently Obama's mantra is "walk softly and carry no stick"

The early signs are that this strategy may not be panning out as the college kids had expected. "Imagine" eh? Keep on listening, kids. It ain't helpin'.