Mapleleafweb

Oleg Bach

Never had a look at the whole site before. So I perused about and checked out the political cartoons - GREAT! Had a look at some of the other areas and was impressed - boy it sure would take a bit of work to get to really know this place - to bad that I am not politically inclined. Usually because I love the sound of my own voice - I always to to this place and had no idea what the rest looked like - so today I had a little peek. This is an electronic media location that is second to none - and when you can it Canada's priemium site for political and social information - You did not over state yourself..for a bumkin like my self to not have been booted out of this place and to be excepted as is - warts and all other imperfections and short comings is a great honour and privledge - I like to thank you all for making me a little bit more than I was. I also thank all of you for your care of this nation - the left - the center and the right --and the extreme who make it interesting..When I come back - it will be a pleasure to maybe start reading a bit...you can only go so far on natural talent and an education is a must ---- As we educate ourselves we educate others in the process..

Thank you and grace on our nation - we are the leaf and the leaf is for the healing of all nations!