MONEY AND HOW WE VIEW IT.

Walking long this morning I remembered a post from last week. The bit was about how humans did not always work! That working as we know it in comparision to our long human history is a relatively new phenomena. It was practical in the past to work in order to live, not live in order to work.

Those of us who are facing unemployment are more worried about the social stigma of not working and not having an identity. Even though that identity is not who were are by genetic design as unique individuals. So we have gone though a time after and during the industrial revolution where work was who you were - and that left over notion of personal identiy still lingers and those who's grandfathers and fathers were conditioned to take some sort of pride in plain old work - and in turn they were conditioned to persecute those that were not working.

This persecution and inflicted shame was a way of controling the population - mostly male - it was as if the alpha slave would whip middle management - and in turn the middle people would humiliate and control through shame what is percieved as their lessors. The system would run it self..man against man and all deviding and conquering each other as a small group of clever men stood at the top and lived like earthly gods.

As we can see with the technical era blosoming and broadening in scope that people are begining to do what they are designed to do - the born artist creates - the born muscian plays - the born numbers cruncher crunches because that is his passion and delight - his art! Now with the imminent and total collapase of our monitary system - and yes - It can not be stopped. It is natural law and nature along with human nature taking it's inevitable course.

MONEY is worthless - and the strain and stress of keeping up the illusion of worth is like a spector fading into the ether...Now people must work or should I use the new word - They must EFFORT in order to survive and continue with life. The money or the credit system - should be re-thought - It must be made known that no one really has any true wealth - that we are now or soon to be all on the bottom - it's the great equalizer - it is the death of the dollar as we know it.....Now to make a short story longer....

All money must resume a currencey a current and a flow - it must be used in a manner not to reware WORK but personal effort. WORK in it's eccense just a form of male dominance over other males and their families - that must be faced - that those that insist we all WORK do it out of power mongering and abusively used ego. I Mentioned to an investment banker that deals in so-called money - in billions at a time that "You really don't have any money do you - you have no more than I and I have nothing" _ This wise and good man did not disagree - He knows that fiat cash is a declaration of power and dominance but it is just hot air.

IF people were allowed to do what they are meant to do - to follow their true dreams and after a thousand years of breeding certain prototypes of humans - that these people be finally allowed and set free to fulfill their purpose and mission - to contribute what they have - and to be able to eat and have a bed to rest in...The results would be a grand and new prosperity - a heavenly existance - and those that gain satisfaction out of having billions must step aside and let those with gifts - deliver those gifts to the world. Those that control billions do not look at it as money as we do - but domination over millions of human creatures - this abuse and loss of purpose must and will come to an end...Time brings about justice and it seems that justice is being served.

What we are doing now - is going through a PUNISHMENT phase - we are inflicting punitive measures on all those that are horrifically materially successful - and rightfully so - they do deserve a spanking - once this is over and we all have our sweet revenge...we must move forward into the real brave new world where money and work become something that enhances the quality of human life and does not decay it - as we see now - all the money in the world has not brought us happiness..just doom and gloom and fear. Let money become worthless and let the real worth emerge - human value - Let the people be who they are an do not persecute them for having natural wealth - let them bring us prosperity - peace and real achievement - I believe firmly this is the opportunity of a milenium - this is the beging - and finally the best has been saved for the last. Our best years are yet to come - ture satisfaction and happiness -

What good does it do a man if he gains power over the whole world and loses his MORTAL soul - his life - To gain total control and then die - this is an error.

• 1 year later...

I agree with a few things you stated in your post. Not everything though. One thing is that yes out monetary system is corrupt but it's not useless. The corruption is in how money is created. When so few people have 40 percent of the world’s money and the bottom percentages are dying from starvation, something just isn't right. I think the good majority of people out there can see this. Maybe not how the process of creating money is corrupt but they know something needs to be fixed.

To put a complex system in to as few words as possible; Money is borrowed from a bank. That's how it is created. This money is borrowed with interest. There is no possible way to pay back this interest. Even if you turn a profit, that money is borrowed as well. You can make it so you are out of debt but that only leaves more to be in debt. This process needs to change. Not the entire system.

To put yet another complex system into few words; Have money created through labour. Then at the point of sale sum all the labour involved and that would be the price. We already have the numbers, through usage of accounting. We can still use the democratic system to take care of the roles of government.

• 12 years later...
On 3/24/2010 at 11:04 PM, Allen said:

I agree with a few things you stated in your post. Not everything though. One thing is that yes out monetary system is corrupt but it's not useless. The corruption is in how money is created. When so few people have 40 percent of the world’s money and the bottom percentages are dying from starvation, something just isn't right. I think the good majority of people out there can see this. Maybe not how the process of creating money is corrupt but they know something needs to be fixed.

To put a complex system in to as few words as possible; Money is borrowed from a bank. That's how it is created. This money is borrowed with interest. There is no possible way to pay back this interest. Even if you turn a profit, that money is borrowed as well. You can make it so you are out of debt but that only leaves more to be in debt. This process needs to change. Not the entire system, more at Fit My Money.

To put yet another complex system into few words; Have money created through labour. Then at the point of sale sum all the labour involved and that would be the price. We already have the numbers, through usage of accounting. We can still use the democratic system to take care of the roles of government.

Interesting observation. I agree that Money is borrowed from a bank. That's how it is created. This money is borrowed with interest. There is no possible way to pay back this interest. But if it brings an income and overrides the interest on the loan it's good. And it makes sense.