The World Is In A State Of Perpetual Prostitution.

Oleg Bach

Looking at the local prostitues in my very colourful area I came to a conclution..These are woman who were trained from birth by the distaff side of the family of origin that the soul purpose of males was to give females money. Some of the more fortunate females went off to marry and entered into legitimate prostitution. There working husbands went off to prostitute themselves in order to maintain the arrangement. They did jobs they hated but bent over and took it in the butt so they could do the same at home with impunity. Were as the common street hooker was not clever enough to utilize on singular utiltitaian male...so they got in the habit of having multiple supporters called Johns.

Having put this premise forward I figured that this type of human saleship extends up to all levels...most people in our new and brave morally neutral world..will say anything - do anything for THE MONEY. The will dellude and decieve though advertisement and seduce the public into giving them the MONEY...The whole premise of so-called competative capitalism is how can I get the money out of one mans pocket into my pocket...and so on and so on ---- there are men who seem respectable and will wage war and kill other humans for profit - they sell their very souls in order to keep consuming and stealing even what they do not need.

The other thing I noticed about older street hookers ----yes I am an entertainer and treat them as being in the field --- not that I approve of them ---having said that - the older ones refuse to settle into a conventional marriage even if the offer is there ---- I wondered about these prostitutes and what motivates them --- It is no longer about MONEY it is about the thrill of power and domination they have over the pitiful and lonely male.. This is very very similar to the phenomena that takes place in the minds of men that reach the pinicle of earthly success and handle billions of dollars personally -- It's not about the money --- Its about being a pimp of sorts ...and using human nature as a weapon to control the human --- The most powerful men on earth are as pimps because they know every man and woman has a price - they are without honour or principle - all are prostitutes.