If the Governor General Decides on Election...

Would the NDP- Liberal Coalition win a Majority?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not sure....I think that there are many centrists like myself a little too worried that an NDP- Liberla coalition would get the NDP close to the purse strings sending Canada into a government made in canada recession as well as a foriegn policy crafted at a group hug lets spit on the USA seminar....

And there may even be some hard left types who feel that a coalition with the Liberals takes them too far right...

Edited by M.Dancer

I am not sure....I think that there are many centrists like myself a little too worried that an NDP- Liberla coalition would get the NDP close to the purse strings sending Canada into a government made in canada recession as well as a foriegn policy crafted at a group hug lets spit on the USA seminar....

No, we don't want to spit on USA. This is coming from the USA!

Looks like we know why Harper called the vote, before Obama got elected. Harper must go, now that puppet-master Bush and th neocons are leaving the white house... to be replacd by the neolibs.

Canadas solution is better, a coalition. Let them argue each other

Edited by Sir Bandelot

I don't think Dion has much more to lose... he was already on his way out.

Ditto

I think the biggest losers at the end of the day will be both the NDP and the Liberal parties.

Could well be true.

I have heard from a lot of supporters of both who are furious about this coalition especially when it concerns pandering to the Blok.

Patently False. I bet you haven't heard Jack Squat about the BQ from NDP/LPC circles. The problem most talked about is Dion. The CPC and CPC voters are most outraged about the block, but it is phoney. The general public is uncomfortable with the bloc and that is real. But Dion shows worse then the BQ and POLLING DATA supports that position.

The BQ numbers will become tempered should the public become aware of the history of the CPC and BQ as bed buddies.

But Dions numbers can not improve.

We have already lost. The Conservatives saying that our nation's economy was just great did that.

Flaherty screwed up Ontario's economy, why wouldn't he be good for Canada eh.

While they never said it was great, the last quarter still saw the economy growing. We aren't in a recession (yet) And I fear the likes of Layton would put us into a made in Ottawa recession.