Why does the Bloc get a say in anything?

wulf42

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are traitors for Gods sake!! they are separatists...so somebody please explain to me why they have a say in CANADIAN politics when they want to separate from the country?

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

The Block should not have a say in anything - We are a nation and they are not of this nation...they have no say- let the nation within the nation be swallowed by the bigger nation....Canada...the Block is a soveriegn power on it's own and they have no right in meddling in the affairs of another nation....C A N A D A .

The Block should not have a say in anything - We are a nation and they are not of this nation...they have no say- let the nation within the nation be swallowed by the bigger nation....Canada...the Block is a soveriegn power on it's own and they have no right in meddling in the affairs of another nation....C A N A D A .

Agreed....so how and why is this scum able to help bring down the Government??? talk about screwed up!

Don't be frightened no one is comming for you. :lol: We may have stumbled upon something important here...If they (the Block) wants to be a seperate nation - grant them that immediately and then they will shut up...or present the fact that they are not a Canadian entity and can pariticpate in Parlimentary rule as simple observers. :blink:

We live in a parliamentary democracy. Anyone can have a voice and anyone can run for election, whether or not you and I like what they have to say.

Why should a party which has absolutely nothing to do with Canada have a say? That is like Germany telling the Liberals they will help to bring down the Government! Makes no sense to me why a Separatist group has a say in Canadian politics.

Edited by wulf42

Agreed....so how and why is this scum able to help bring down the Government??? talk about screwed up!

Because others do not have a sense of logic...or realism. It would be like a neighbour down the street coming into your home and dictating to you on how to raise your children - treat your wife - what colours to use for painting and whether or not you needed a car.. This is very simple ---------------You set the Block up and ask them once in public ---------------do you want seperation? Are you a seperate nation? Soon as they answer back YES -----------then you tell them that if they want any communication with Canada they had better appoint diplomats just to chat....You are either in our out - they are out...and have no say!

Why should a party which has absolutely nothing to do with Canada have a say? That is like Germany telling the Liberals they will help to bring down the Government! Makes no sense to me why a Separatist group has a say in Canadian politics.

Last I checked, people from Quebec were still Canadians. Read what I said again and think about it. We can't pick and choose who the charter applies to.

They are traitors for Gods sake!! they are separatists...so somebody please explain to me why they have a say in CANADIAN politics when they want to separate from the country?

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

Why don't you read history dullard. I see you are in Nova Scotia which was once Acadia of Nouvelle France. The British deported the Acadians.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/acadians/

Canada has an electoral system. Each area has its demographics. If the demographics support the block because they distrust the other parties to screw with Quebec, oh well. Quebec has 25% of Canada's population and Canada is supposedly a democracy. Like it or not that is democracy at work. May I suggest you relocate to somewhere like Cuba where your gripes won't be of concern.

The Block persay is NOT Canadian - all Block party members have offically designated themselves as not Candian - If you are a card carrying Block member - then you have no right in Ottawa - If you do not have a block seperatist card - then you are Canadian - better get this straight - a group of seperatists have no right to over throw a government that is not theirs...it would be an act of WAR.

The Quebecois are Canadians, no doubt at all.. But the point is concerning the fact that they want to break up Canada

Not all who vote for the Bloc do though. They are a legitimate party with a legitimate agenda. I don't like one part of that agenda, but I have to respect them anyway. That all said, sovereignty isn't really even an issue in Quebec anymore. Members of the Bloc might think it is, but the majority of Quebecers don't care (they never did).

pssst, buddy, Quebec use to be Canada!!! The Irony is Quebec City was of Canada the province of Nouvelle France now Quebec is a province of the Country of Canada.

Because others do not have a sense of logic...or realism. It would be like a neighbour down the street coming into your home and dictating to you on how to raise your children - treat your wife - what colours to use for painting and whether or not you needed a car.. This is very simple ---------------You set the Block up and ask them once in public ---------------do you want seperation? Are you a seperate nation? Soon as they answer back YES -----------then you tell them that if they want any communication with Canada they had better appoint diplomats just to chat....You are either in our out - they are out...and have no say!

yeah it's called municipal bylaws, the criminal code, the charter of rights, etc, etc.

We're in a catch 22 with the Bloc.

I would rather have separatists operate openly that to go back to the days of the FLQ. Is it a stretch to say that the existence of the Bloc has helped temper political radicalism in Quebec? Just thinking....

They would never go back to the FLQ - if there was but a peep of potential anarchy - it would be shut down with an iron fist - We had one crisis regarding the FLQ - It's impossible we would allow a second. French racists can expose themselves and we could vote on who we deport to France - and I don't care if its been 10 generations...did they forget - they lost the war..If the French still carry such hatred for British decendents then it should be treated as a hate crime...I say arrest all the French traitors and send them to Paris ----------ontario..and put a fence around the place. :lol:

Or form a coalition with the Americans which would be saying that Canada does not exist - It's better to say the BLOCK does not exist - It's either us or them - and we are staying.

you really are an idiot. When the Americans declared Independance from Britain, those of Quebec (Canadians at the time) fought with the Americans to gain their independence from Britain. American Independence came by the Hand of France and Spain. Those who did not agree with an independent united states fled to Canada and settled mostly in Ontario. So now 225 years later the Americans should forgive you traitors to Freedom and now help you traitors abuse and repress the people that helped establish the United States?? Amazing how idiotic some are in this world. Good luck with that ;)

They would never go back to the FLQ - if there was but a peep of potential anarchy - it would be shut down with an iron fist - We had one crisis regarding the FLQ - It's impossible we would allow a second. French racists can expose themselves and we could vote on who we deport to France - and I don't care if its been 10 generations...did they forget - they lost the war..If the French still carry such hatred for British decendents then it should be treated as a hate crime...I say arrest all the French traitors and send them to Paris ----------ontario..and put a fence around the place. :lol:

Anyone who has a problem with hate is you. Most who are in Canada ten generations are not pure per say. I am half english, half French. I don't have a bias, I look at entitlement and things objectively. I also look to see what other countries are doing and have been doing. The last time I checked Canada is still under the sovereignty of the Queen. The queen is represented in Canada by the Governor General.