A Question Of Privledge

Oleg Bach

Most of you have notice that I have put those from a certain group under scrutiny. Primarily those of Anglo Saxon lineage. It's not that I have a hate on for this group, it's just after much research and observation, I have come to the realization that this group is over privledged in many areas concerning Canadian life in general. It's apparent that within the almight judicary - we are over loaded with those that seem to have their way with us when it comes to matters of justice and legality.

Also in buisness almost all of the heads that in effect dictate social policy because they have an over abundance of control over money - and having this control they have great influence over social policy. It's evident that privledge is at the core of most of the social and economic ills. People who are granted positions of power strickly through the accident of birth. In a so-call democracy, when these men and some woman force their will on the people and get their way - thus achieving supremacy and maintaining not a benevolentship in regards to the common good but a type of authoritarianism that is primarily geared to maintain the best interests of this special group.

Privledge must be earn and not granted at birth - to grant this power via genetic lineage is absurd and causes something to happen that is not acceptable in a democracy. The problem being is that people who wield great power and influnence are NOT elected - and the appointment (non-election) of judges is also a Draconian anti-democratic approach to governance. Worst part is that these folks are so arrogant and have always had the privledge of being unquestion in regards to their actions...usually unquestioned because they maintain security though being absolutely low key in buisness and the courts. On a personal level - I do harbour resentment to some degree and a tad of bitterness - IF we are to have a just and prosperous society - how are we to re-form the concept of privledge where sometimes twits rule the wise - Is it time to curb privledge in Canada - I found it extremely disturbing within the judical system where I witnessed judges and members of the bar committing crimminal acts and being held immune from prosecution because of PRIVLEDGE.

The origingal idea of privledge was to maintain a group that was honourable and principled...to make sure that there was a fair playing field for all within the common wealth and that the common wealth be shared - seems that now there is little honour and those that breach the law - moraly and legally - walk away with a fat check and a grin that smacks of privledge unearned - It's time to remove the privledge and have all concerned start from scratch and actually earn it though noble and good civlized behaviour....we must adhere to rule of law and not the rule of privledge - this nation is not Panama - or Mexico - or America - we are Canada - were all should be capaple of earning privledge the hard way - through good works and real achievement - not though birth.