Why Jews Should Support Ahenakew and Zundel

jbg

The point has been proven. B'Nai B'rith can continue to prosecute him, or they can show mercy. But they have to stop seeing themselves as the General Custer of the Middle East, and that is not gonna be easy.
B'nai B'rith is to dumb to do the right thing; let him make a bloody fool of himself, in total freedom.

We are familiar with some Jewish families and it was noted that not only the family members died at an early age, they were also inflicted with rare diseases which indicates faulty breeding.
Every group, in all likelihood, suffers from some genetic disease more common to that group than others. Blacks can get sickle-cell anemia. So what.

Every group, in all likelihood, suffers from some genetic disease more common to that group than others. Blacks can get sickle-cell anemia. So what.

According to Rue Jews are immune from serious genetic diseases generally caused by inbreeding.

I am stating that is a false statement. You should have left this one alone.

Jewish inbreeding

Jewish groups, including Ashkenazi Jews, are heavily inbred. This inbreeding results both from the relatively small initial size of the Jewish gene pool coupled with strong tendencies towards endogamy, as well as the fact that Jewish culture traditionally allows and favors highly consanguineous marriages. Judaism allows uncle-niece marriages, for example.

http://www.white-history.com/refuting_rm/inbreeding.html

I don't know where you get the idea that Judaism encourages marriages to people with whom one is closely related, or for that matter your ideas on Jews' tendency to integrate or not to integrate.

I don't know where you get the idea that Judaism encourages marriages to people with whom one is closely related, or for that matter your ideas on Jews' tendency to integrate or not to integrate.
Israel's Racial Purity Laws

This is a study file of articles published mostly by Jews about Jewish separatism whereby Jews seek to keep their own race pure. The irony is that their leaders seek all other races to intermix and such Jewish groups as the ADL and ACLU have expressed some of this irony from time to time.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-pales...raeli-race.html

Yes. I consider Nazi web sites to be reliable sources of information. Every day. </sarcasm>

Too right! I'm still laughing. Here's a treat for the 9/11 conspiracy:

911 World Trade Center Hoax:

Introduction to 911 Studies

Israeli Mossad Involvement

Anthrax Attack

911 Links to Russian-Jewish Mafia

Lawrence Silverstein, Jewish Owner of World Trade Center

The Empire of 'The City', Part 1, Part 2

Non-Existent Moslem Pilots

Thermite Discovered in Trade Tower Debris

World Trade Center Security Officer at Time of First Attack Resumed His Position on the Day of the Second Attack

U.S. Government Conducted a Drill Simulating the WTC Attack During the Attack 911 Videos

Stock Market Manipulations During 911

Jews Told Not to Go to Work

All of the 9/11 Airports Were Serviced by One Israeli Company

Government Leaders Told Not to Fly on 911

President Bush's Brother Assigned to World Trade Center Security

World Trade Towers Fell Faster than Gravity, Which Is Only Consistent with Timed Demolition Charges

Building 7 Was "Pulled" at the Precise Order of Lawrence Silverstein

Now where have I heard all that before?

or:

Jewish Mind Control Mechanisms:

Judaism, Marxism, Communism, Liberalism, Civil Rights, Genocide Via Immigration, Anarchism, Freudianism, Millennium, Atheism, Feminism, Homosexuality, The New Left (1960-Present), Jewish IQ, Eugenics, Zionism, Judeo-Christianity / Zionist-Christianity, How to Resist Jewish Defamation Techniques,

And thats just two of the thousands of hours of entertainment available.

:blink:

I have lived most of my adult life in Jewish neighborhoods and I have noticed that Jews tend to socialize with one another. I have noticed that the same is true of Greeks, Italians and Portuguese. I have also noticed that Jews adapt well to the majority community while retaining their own religious and cultural traditions. Jews, when their religion is attacked, work within the social framework to seek redress. I'm not aware of anti-Jewish cartoons resulting in burning and looting and killing.

Thanks I know you mean well and were not being negative but no Jews do not necessarily socialize with one another any more then anyone else does in any ethnic group. Generalizations of anyone are not exactly accurate. What you may think you have noticed as Jews socializing with one another may be something else. Do you really think you have been in the position to be able to identify all the people you saw as only being Jews and that all Jews do this? Of course not.

This Jew socializes with everyone. I like to think of myself as a socially transmitted disease.

As for the original issue-Jews or anyone else are free to think or say what-ever they want on such issues. As a Jew I do not have a collective obligation to think in a certain way nor do I like being assigned a group collective designation, lumped in it and assumed all people with the same label as me think the same way.

My personal opinions on freedom of speech and what should be done to people who use freedom of speech to hate monger are not predicated on me being Jewish, just being human.

As a human as well as a Jew I do not like any hate mongers and being a Jew does not impose upon me any different moral imperative then any other human on the issue of hate mongers.

Do I think this person's comments constitute hate crimes that should be prosecuted. No. But that is my individual belief. Please do not immediately assume because I am a Jew or black or anyone else that this means all other blacks, Jews, etc. must think the same way.

I belief if someone incites others to commit violence they should be prosecuted. Sometimes one can incite violence without using specific words. Where the line draws between incitement and simply saying something hateful none of us know and that is why we have courts and Judges to interperet such things.

I personally believe Ernst Zundel went well over the line and committed criminal laws and violated other federal laws and in fact incited and organized people to hurt Jews, blacks, Catholics, Muslims, etc. This was a thig recruiting, financing and coaching people to engage in assaults, batteries, vandalisms, property theft, defamation of character.

While in the specific case of this individual I do not believe a criminal prosecution achieves anything there are far more complex legal issues not specific to his particular comments at stake.

What I am pleased about is the aboriginal leaders quickly denounced what he said. That is what really matters that his own people told him to shut up.

If his comments caused young native men to go out and beat up a Jew what then? If I made such comments about any group and as a result someone acted on them and hurst someone then what?

In this case no one did so its easy to say there should be no criminal prosecution. Fine. But what about next time?

Its not as simple as it sounds and deciding where to draw the line on freedom of speech is not as simplistic as it sounds.

Each case must be examined individually and therein lies the difficulty. You can't make a blanket law but you can't simply engage in blanket ignoring of such behaviour either. The solution is somewhere in between and that is why we have Judges.

Edited by Rue