Bad Behaviour begets failure in time.

Oleg Bach

You heard it here first folks - the neo-Nazism that is globalism is like a house of worn out playing cards about to fall. From what I see this nasty and heartless elite that instead of genociding the Jews and the Slavonics and many others should have gotten it over with back in 1939 and committed race suicide and spared the world all this suffering - After years of observation, one might blame the blacks - the Jews - the Islamics - But after all is said and done it seems that these blue eyed devils that are to blame have all along been the Germanics - the Anglo Saxons who believed they were Gods gift to humanity and they were supreme over all - well they seem to have inbred themselves into a corner and created a system of oppression they can no longer manage. This failure is deserving and looks good on them.

It has always been a mystery to most what and who controls the money supply and by doing so controls the food that we dogs beg for. We have been conditioned that it was the pesky conspiring jews - but as we know the secularist jew makes the best bureacrat and twister of the law and is paid well - buy the anglos - ask any person on earth that is in the know and they whether they be Greek or Islamic - of Jew - will say - yes it is and always has been the Germanic anglo - at first - when there was a proper monarchy - all was well - but now that the poor Queen has been rendered powerless - seems that the heredical advisors have taken over the asylm - Recently I watch some of the anglos that run certain bureacracies interviewed - they all had this lofty attitude -one of proud henchmanship - all believed that they were superiour as they poo pooed the poor - and gloated in an unjust system - with glee and a type of deviance that has finally come to light as being the core of this spoiled and abusive culture that holds power for powers sake - no other reason.

This little posting may bother some - but as one of your members said of me - "he is of superior DNA" and he refered to you all as "white trash" - well -whether it be a Bush or a Cheney...the white trash element is real - or whether it be a drug addicted anglo welfare receptient - both ends of the spectrum are the same in my view - These delluded racists barbarians that oppress and depress systemically half the frinkin world - are now as they say "enveloped within a strong dellusion" - simply put - they have become so disconnected from reality that they are certifiably insane - and yes - people all over the world are starting to notice - If I look at the Canadian social dynamic and wonder to my self who or what group is the most delluded - cruel - mindless and greedy for greeds sake alone - it is the old and some of the young anglo elite - who are really not elite - but are just white trash with cash - so merry Christmas to all - you may find this hard to take - but if this nation and the civilized world is to survive and prosper - time for you old boys to move out the the way - you have damaged not just this nation - but half the planet - love to all - Oleg Bach*

You heard it here first folks - the neo-Nazism that is globalism is like a house of worn out playing cards about to fall. From what I see this nasty and heartless elite that instead of genociding the Jews and the Slavonics and many others should have gotten it over with back in 1939 and committed race suicide and spared the world all this suffering - After years of observation, one might blame the blacks - the Jews - the Islamics - But after all is said and done it seems that these blue eyed devils that are to blame have all along been the Germanics - the Anglo Saxons who believed they were Gods gift to humanity and they were supreme over all - well they seem to have inbred themselves into a corner and created a system of oppression they can no longer manage. This failure is deserving and looks good on them.

And what about the "Anglo-Saxons" of UK, Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand and Israel that have brought heretofore unknown freedom, prosperity and good government to the lands they inhabit and/or have influence over?

It has always been a mystery to most what and who controls the money supply and by doing so controls the food that we dogs beg for.
I am not a dog.
We have been conditioned that it was the pesky conspiring jews - but as we know the secularist jew makes the best bureacrat and twister of the law and is paid well - buy the anglos - ask any person on earth that is in the know and they whether they be Greek or Islamic - of Jew - will say - yes it is and always has been the Germanic anglo - at first - when there was a proper monarchy - all was well - but now that the poor Queen has been rendered powerless - seems that the heredical advisors have taken over the asylm - Recently I watch some of the anglos that run certain bureacracies interviewed - they all had this lofty attitude -one of proud henchmanship - all believed that they were superiour as they poo pooed the poor - and gloated in an unjust system - with glee and a type of deviance that has finally come to light as being the core of this spoiled and abusive culture that holds power for powers sake - no other reason.
So what did the Jews do wrong this time? I am trying to understand the profound reasoning behind your post.
This little posting may bother some -

It mystifies more than bothers.

but as one of your members said of me - "he is of superior DNA" and he refered to you all as "white trash" - well -whether it be a Bush or a Cheney...the white trash element is real - or whether it be a drug addicted anglo welfare receptient - both ends of the spectrum are the same in my view - These delluded racists barbarians that oppress and depress systemically half the frinkin world - are now as they say "enveloped within a strong dellusion" - simply put - they have become so disconnected from reality that they are certifiably insane - and yes - people all over the world are starting to notice - If I look at the Canadian social dynamic and wonder to my self who or what group is the most delluded - cruel - mindless and greedy for greeds sake alone - it is the old and some of the young anglo elite - who are really not elite - but are just white trash with cash - so merry Christmas to all - you may find this hard to take - but if this nation and the civilized world is to survive and prosper - time for you old boys to move out the the way - you have damaged not just this nation - but half the planet - love to all - Oleg Bach*
Too profound and complex for me to understand. Can you put that in simpler Canadian?