The Towns & Cities and Crime in Ontario

It seems to me that the non native towns and smaller cities never gets mentioned when there are discussions about crime in this province; focus is always on "big cities," ie. Toronto, but it seems to me that the most concentrated area of criminality in Ontario would be in the vicinity of the towns and smaller cities. I'm not trying to single anyone out here; people of all races are involved in crime. But it seems to me that due to political correctness, there is a deliberate attempt to avoid or downplay the fact that the non native towns and cities are a haven for criminals. A solution to the problem can't be found unless the issue can be discussed openly without fears of the discussion being deemed "racist".

Once you read that, the poster of the "Six Nations and crime in Ontario" claims to be a non racist remark.

First off, there is a direct reference to a given society within Ontario. RACIST comments are made in relation to a specific people and area of their region. - How can you not say this is not racist? To infer

the most concentrated area of criminality in Ontario would be in the vicinity of Ohsweken.
is RACIST and
there is a deliberate attempt to avoid or downplay the fact that the Six Nations Reserve is a haven for criminals.
- IS RACIST

Quack like a duck, walk like a duck, you are going to be called a duck.

Racism has may forms, whether they be through words, actions or otherwise, and you my dear friend are a DUCK.

Long and short of it.

Once you read that, the poster of the "Six Nations and crime in Ontario" claims to be a non racist remark.

First off, there is a direct reference to a given society within Ontario. RACIST comments are made in relation to a specific people and area of their region. - How can you not say this is not racist? To infer is RACIST and - IS RACIST

Racism has may forms, whether they be through words, actions or otherwise, and you my dear friend are a DUCK.

Long and short of it.

Now I'm not saying there is, but if there is truth to a statement, is it still racist, or is it just factual.

Is there any truth to the original post?

I believe that the author specifically centred out the native community and ignored non-native towns and villages. Targeting and generalizing natives specifically, with a purpose to show that natives are inferior to others IS racism in my opinion, and borders on hate.......

Targeting and generalizing natives specifically, with a purpose to show that natives are inferior to others IS racism in my opinion, and borders on hate.......

I don't believe he implied that they were inferior, I think he implied that when it came to crime they were definately superior.....Who else manages to hold towns and corporations hostage with impunity?

Who else can stop a debate in its tracks by calling the topic racist?

That's superiority my friend.....

Is there any truth to the original post?

I don't know. I know in Canada in general, aboriginals occupy 3 percent of the pop and 50 percent of the justice system. What I am saying is not that this is because of an inherent flaw, but a societal problem that needs to be fixed. I am also suggesting it has nothing or very little to do with police bias.

I don't believe he implied that they were inferior, I think he implied that when it came to crime they were definately superior.....Who else manages to hold towns and corporations hostage with impunity?

Who else can stop a debate in its tracks by calling the topic racist?

That's superiority my friend.....

ROFLMAO, towns and corporations held hostage? Give me a break.

If these so called towns and corporations did not attempt to try and run roughshod over the rights of other people, they would not even be in the equation.

ROFLMAO, towns and corporations held hostage? Give me a break.

If these so called towns and corporations did not attempt to try and run roughshod over the rights of other people, they would not even be in the equation.

You should be truthful , instead you are laughing.

However, that said, the facts are that current residents of said places, having nothing to do historically with the complications you elude to,the towns and corps have in fact been held hostage. That is a fact.

The reasons behind the action are valid, but it is not the people there that caused it. And as such, hostage is a very honest appraissal of what is occuring.

First off, there is a direct reference to a given society within Ontario. RACIST comments are made in relation to a specific people and area of their region. - How can you not say this is not racist? To infer is RACIST and - IS RACIST

Long and short of it.

It was just an observation. I think whenever crime in this province is discussed it is always Toronto that is focused on. And like I said, "people of all races are involved in crime." But the fact of the matter is, crime and Six Nations is a topic that gets swept under the table. For the very reason you demonstrate. To really discuss the issue as it should be would invariably lead to accusations of "racism". As far as I see it, though, if these people want to be considered equal, they should be held equally accountable for their actions and failures. The people of Six Nations hold themselves to be a distinct group; they themselves consider themselves to be different based on race and culture. If members of Six Nations are engaged in a disproportionate amount of crime, and one wants to discuss the issue; how exactly does one do so without being "racist"?

That said, perhaps if you bothered to read post #2, Rue, in an uncharacteristically medium-sized ramble, claims that crime rates on reserves is 3x as high as elsewhere. The fact of the matter is that Six Nations is a crime centre in Ontario, and this problem needs to be address--first and foremost by Six Nations community leaders who have absolutely no excuse for not doing anything.

Long and short of it.

Unmitigated duckism, and a drive by smearing of longism and shortism

Soowas, if the stats shows these assertions to be true then how is that racist? A fact is a fact, or are you saying that when it comes to certain groups these facts should be ignored?

As I've said before, to do so would be indicative of racism. Simply stating facts backed by stats is not racist. If the assertions were not actually facts then perhaps a case could be made for the racist angle.

Soowas, if the stats shows these assertions to be true then how is that racist? A fact is a fact, or are you saying that when it comes to certain groups these facts should be ignored?

As I've said before, to do so would be indicative of racism. Simply stating facts backed by stats is not racist. If the assertions were not actually facts then perhaps a case could be made for the racist angle.

Whether the facts are correct or not, a phrase like "a haven for criminals" is racist, because it implicates the whole community in crime, not just those charged with crimes.

If a similar crime study was done in a white wealthy neighbourhood the pro-native group would be high fiving each other. Stating we told you they are all criminal racist dogs, but to do a study in a Native Community on crime it's racism. How about drug abuse, glue sniffing, gas sniffing hundreds of kids dying every year, where's the native leaders when these kids are sitting in the middle of the road with a plastic bag tied on their heads? We can't solve these problems, their tribal in Nature. It appears the Natives want self rule but expect the rest of us to pay for their leaders failures. Reverse Racism and hypocrisy, I'm tired of them blaming everyone but themselves for the sewer they live in. If they want clean drinking water don't build the loo up river of your water source, it's not rocket science.

If they want clean drinking water don't build the loo up river of your water source, it's not rocket science.

What you say is indeed true to a degree. We caught a native guy dumping a horse carcass in the Oldman river. He protested greatly when we told him he could'nt do that, he didn't know what was wrong with this act. We also have to deal with frequent grass fires on the reserve as well. They cant, last time they tried to respond they discovered one of their fine upstanding citizens had stolen the engine from their pumper truck.

If a similar crime study was done in a white wealthy neighbourhood the pro-native group would be high fiving each other. Stating we told you they are all criminal racist dogs, but to do a study in a Native Community on crime it's racism. How about drug abuse, glue sniffing, gas sniffing hundreds of kids dying every year, where's the native leaders when these kids are sitting in the middle of the road with a plastic bag tied on their heads? We can't solve these problems, their tribal in Nature. It appears the Natives want self rule but expect the rest of us to pay for their leaders failures. Reverse Racism and hypocrisy, I'm tired of them blaming everyone but themselves for the sewer they live in. If they want clean drinking water don't build the loo up river of your water source, it's not rocket science.

"pro-native" ... That is an interesting choice of words, moxie, common among the white-supremacists. That's the only place I have ever heard it.

It has become apparent to me that there is only one community of people who respond to posts about aboriginal issues, and they are all white supremacists.

And they are all loonie-tunes.

I am outta here.

Whether the facts are correct or not, a phrase like "a haven for criminals" is racist, because it implicates the whole community in crime, not just those charged with crimes.

And there we have it! The oldest political trick in the book!

Someone makes a charge that may or may not be true. The defenders consider their position weak. They have two options. They can allow debate to explore if a fact is true or not OR they can seize on whether the question was posed in a fair (or in this case, racist) manner!

Today it seems that this technique can work great! Everybody will get all tied up in whether or not they made a racist statement or frantically try to deny being a racist for posing such a question. The defenders can sit on their moral high horse and refuse to deal with specifics after being offended in such a fashion.

The original question of course is never answered and promptly forgotten.

More and more I'm convinced I've voted for Jennie at some time or other. She's better at this than Lyin' Brian!

Interesting example ... since the federal contractors are the ones who have too often located reserve sewage upstream from their water. Why do you think the feds would do that 'moxie anti-native' ? HMMMM??? (Hint ... starts with G, means MASS MURDER)

So why don't first nations take responsibility for letting their communities becoming havens for thugs? I believe Jennie answered that by saying traditionalists don't recognize first nation police.

Traditionally the occupation of choice for a high status first nation was stealing and violence. Thy were called warriors. Better the warrior, better his prsopects for getting a high status wife. European culturzl spuprists ended this tradition, and now we pay the price.

Interesting example ... since the federal contractors are the ones who have too often located reserve sewage upstream from their water. Why do you think the feds would do that 'moxie anti-native' ? HMMMM??? (Hint ... starts with G, means MASS MURDER)

The policy of locating sewage treatment outlets upstream is the practice in some european countries to make the users of the water to return it in as good or better condition.

It is not a practice of genocide.

"pro-native" ... That is an interesting choice of words, moxie, common among the white-supremacists. That's the only place I have ever heard it.

That's because of the "intellectual" environment that you opperate in. Your perception of the world has become so skewed that you can't view anything from a non-racial perspective. ALL of your posts seem to do with Indians vs. European Canadians. In that respect I think you are no more healthy than Nazis were in their opinions of Jews.

That's because of the "intellectual" environment that you opperate in. Your perception of the world has become so skewed that you can't view anything from a non-racial perspective. ALL of your posts seem to do with Indians vs. European Canadians. In that respect I think you are no more healthy than Nazis were in their opinions of Jews.

Did I use the word "pro-native"?

You know as well as I do that is a McHaleism.

So this is where he and the minions hang out!

crap. bunch of ar*eholes <_<